[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess we as fans are used to seeing our openers fail quite a lot but just see off few more overs and then get going..just dont dig a hole or put undue pressure...

adeem_as said:
Pakistan should just bow down to Aussies. They are superior to us in junior and senior game.
You must be an Indian.Please don't insult us fellow Indians.

I have a feeling that Ahmad Shehzad will score good today. He is middling the ball.

Not giving any room to drive.

Just light taps.

Beauty bowling from Hazlewood.

i'm not too worried about the runs...just want to see these opening bowlings off......7 overs gone, so far so good....we can make up the runs later

as soon as the ball is on good or short of length from hazlewood... get the bat out of the way if your not going to get behind the ball fully....

Khabri420 said:
lulz srh khaireeyat hai...you seem really pissed off?
I am actually envy that these 2 bowlers play for Australia instead of Pakistan. Why Australia is getting all these riches?

Last edited:
Pakistan has a good chance of winning this match. Just need a good partnership from these 2 guys.

It seems that Shezad is finding these bowlers harder to face than the ones from India in T20 world cup

Nice shot come back fr 3 good running mashallah once again...seniors watch and learn

Eagle_Eye said:
Pak take 3 runs... Salman Butt I hope you are watching!!!
Er, Salman Butt usually gets the 2s and 3s.

He has a problem with the singles.

Another play and miss by Babar Azam against Hazlewood, he is bowling at least 3-4 unplayable deliveries every over.

Just BLOCK him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back