Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saha >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dhoni right now.

Make him captain too, and India might rebuild. Absolute folly to keep that ***** Dhoni in the team despite him being a terrible captain, a worse batsman, and at best a County Div 2 wicketkeeper.

Saha's stubborn resistance ends at 35, stumps castled. The umpires ask for DRS to try and save India but Saha has to go. 6/225

I'm sure India would've loved to get to tea without losing any wickets.

Aussies beating a team like India that are low in confidence should not even think of challenging us in Ashes.. Enough said .. Keep beating minnows kangaroos ;)

Zaheer the great nicks one behind :out

Sir Siddle had a 5-fer, fiery bowling from the beast

I guess Australia might prefer to bat till some point tomorrow ....... give there bowlers rest.

Ishant will get out shortly. He's just flinging his bat around like he flings the ball around.

Warner exchanging pleasantries with Kohli and Ishant.

LOL! First 100 of the series for India. And Kohli gets it. 7 innings it took for India to notch up a 100. (We had 9 in 7 innings)

The Hilf gets rid of MIGHTY AND TALL ISHANT for a fighting 16. Will the OZ ask India to follow on? I reckon bat and make India field for another couple of sessions and add another 100 or so to the total in quick time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back