Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good applause from the Adelaide crowd and some congratulatory handshakes from the OZ. We sledge the shyte out of the opposition players but we know how to respect their achievements as well.

India trail by 332 runs......... Australia has 12 overs here.... they should bat and add about 40 today itself

well they need just 15 overs tonight ,to put india again in the hot tub. They can take another 10 overs tomorrow that would leave india for 170-180 overs to save the game. Feel like they will attack them in all ways.

Good that Australia did not enforce the follow on......... this would keep there bowlers fresh

India needs to pick wickets here, to delay the declaration by Aussies........ that would mean less overs to survive.

So now its back to old boys to do the business well for me they just need 78 more. The faster they get them the more time they have to get India out

Cowan goes. Mini collapse happening. Pup and Dubya back at the crease. Marsh needs to be given a rest when Twatto comes back.

To be very honest , Aussies in very strong position even before the 1st bowl was bowled in this innings but full cerdit to Indian bowlers for holding them up & not letting them to get on. But now the old phanity boys are out. So lets see what happens next.

Stumps 3/50, lead by 382. Dubya 1* Pup 9*. Pitch looks like it's starting to turn now, tomorrow those cracks should widen.

Anything more than 300 is enough for us at the moment. Aus. Bowlers must be tired that's why they didn't force follow on, I guess.

Anything more than 300 is enough for us at the moment. Aus. Bowlers must be tired that's why they didn't force follow on, I guess.

well of course that's the case. He wants enough zip to go through the batting order that needs some energy cause the wicket doesn't have much. But for me they will just bad 1st hour of play tomorrow & get whatever they can & then they will put back India In.

They probably wanted the fielders to have a bit of a rest out of the hot sun and to have the bowlers fresh for tomorrow. Plus in the unlikely event that India somehow pile up a big score Pup doesn't want to bat last on this wicket. Even in the last couple of hours you could see Ashwin starting to turn the ball and hit some of the cracks and footmarks.

They probably wanted the fielders to have a bit of a rest out of the hot sun and to have the bowlers fresh for tomorrow. Plus in the unlikely event that India somehow pile up a big score Pup doesn't want to bat last on this wicket. Even in the last couple of hours you could see Ashwin starting to turn the ball and hit some of the cracks and footmarks.

True. Was correct decision at the end anyway. We need mega miracle to save this one, let alone winning this test.

But, I always hope for win till last ball, no matter how unrealistic it sound. Cricket is funny game ...

and pathetic lately. (I kid!)

well of course that's the case. He wants enough zip to go through the batting order that needs some energy cause the wicket doesn't have much. But for me they will just bad 1st hour of play tomorrow & get whatever they can & then they will put back India In.

Yeh, if wickets continue to tumble they will bat for at least 25 overs.

even if aus get bowled out for under 100, india will lose by more than 100 runs. 100% GUARANTEE!!!

CricIndia commentators must feel like crying

I just realized yesterday that cricindia commentators are sachinists, the way they started writing about sachin's batting, even his 2s and 1s were getting paragraphs and compliments, none were written while Australia were batting. Those idiots deserve this

Siddle to Tendulkar, 2 runs, cracking stroke off the back foot that races past extra cover, stopped by Marsh with a slide, they have taken only two

Siddle to Tendulkar, OUT, Siddle :akhtar strikes big, Tendulkar looking to push away from the body towards cover with a slightly open face and Ponting takes a very low catch at second slip, pitched up, the angle in to Tendulkar and the fuller length draws him forward, the open face takes the ball straight to Ponting, it was taken low enough for them to have a second look at it, looks alright

cricinfo ^

Last edited:
427 ahead now, rocketing along. Nobody from PP following, if I didnt hate India so much I wouldn't bother following this either.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back