Australia v India l Warm-Up | Cardiff | June 04, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol! too funny... Realistically, I'd have India to score 200 and have the bowlers to take 3-4 good wickets before Australia finish this off to gain some kind of practice and confidence

Jonhnny Bravo is your avatar, be more optimistic and :msd who >>>>> Bevan is there, India will give a total of 250 + at least.

<center>
tv2c.jpg
</center>

Jonhnny Bravo is your avatar, be more optimistic and :msd who >>>>> Bevan is there, India will give a total of 250 + at least.

ghee sugar in your mouth :))... I put more weight on realism than optimism :msd

P.S: And I understand why you're an Ashraful fan! :)))

ghee sugar in your mouth :))... I put more weight on realism than optimism :msd

P.S: And I understand why you're an Ashraful fan! :)))

I have to change my name as the idiot admitted to match fixing after his check bounced :butt

:facepalm: world's biggest idiot lol :yk

they'd not let you fail even if you are a brainless stupid like Steven Smith :)))

You should request the admins to change your nick but don't forget to let us know your new name so we can find you here man my suggestion is Tamim_Sober

Last edited:
What happened to that bounced check? Now they will pay in cash or another check?

You should request the admins to change your nick but don't forget to let us know your new name so we can find you here man my suggestion is Tamim_Sober

Tamim_Sober to counter Ashraful_Rox?? lol..

Predict the score guys... I'm expecting 210-220 from 50 overs provided these 2 stay for atleast 10 more overs

Dinesh is scoring but he looks so unsettled to me most of the time don't know why

good workout for us, karthik got a good run, plus we're batting first, lets see how our bowlers handle the pressure. (except there's no pressure :()

Predict the score guys... I'm expecting 210-220 from 50 overs provided these 2 stay for atleast 10 more overs

250 seems possible if these both can stay on pitch till 45h over

Last edited:
Dinesh is scoring but he looks so unsettled to me most of the time don't know why

Thank God someone else thinks the same.... i couldn't agree more!! he could be batting on 2 or 20 or 120, always looks so edgy, unsettled doesnt he??? like he'll get out next ball!

good observation. He shuffles across too much when the ball is being bowled! And tries too hard., that may be the reason!

Thank God someone else thinks the same.... i couldn't agree more!! he could be batting on 2 or 20 or 120, always looks so edgy, unsettled doesnt he??? like he'll get out next ball!

Yea that's true lets more guys who can agree with us!

Even Karthik's walking is a little awkward when you actually observe him

good observation. He shuffles across too much when the ball is being bowled! And tries too hard., that may be the reason!

Maybe it's because he plays ipl most of the time and there you move around here and there to hit the ball specially in IPL the guys are almost dancing on the pitch even saw ABD doing it.

Even Karthik's walking is a little awkward when you actually observe him

Anybody saw dhoni running it look strange too when he slowly runs for single while bat in both hands.

I will take this fidgetty DK over IPLStars such as Nohit or Vijay.

At least DK puts in an effort to showcase that he is interested in playing competitively. Whereas Guys like Nohit and Vijay gives you an expression that best describes their lack of intensity or temperament.

This just heard in the indian dressing room, Raina (calling paddy upton) 'kuch karo doctor saab, yeh short ball ka darr mujhey maar daalega' :raina

sure enough he got out expecting bounce on the delivery which didnt bounce

At least DK puts in an effort to showcase that he is interested in playing competitively. Whereas Guys like Nohit and Vijay gives you an expression that best describes their lack of intensity or temperament.

I'm with you on this. Rohit doesn't put half the effort like he puts in IPL! Vijay is a hack everywhere. Just had the blessings of Srini mama

never liked vijay, hopefully with team csk out of bcci we will see vijay's back too?? and rohit, well, he's the guy who cant handle the big stage perhaps, which is hard to believe considering how he was awesome back in 2009!!

Boy! Cardiff is a big ground!! Back home most of these shots would've been fours :))

so the warm ups mean dinesh karthik has guaranteed the spot in the playing 11 i guess

vijay should never play for INDIA..getting Kohli out was good for us...he got out in that fashion few times......very impressed by karthik....

We need at least 2 top order batters to support DK and MSD in the upcoming games. If only Raina and Kohli could replicate their recent SC form then we can tolerate the failures of other promising batsmen such as Dhawan (most likely to stay in the playing 11 against Saffers) or even Nohit.

ATM, team is too dependent on Kohli then DK and MSD. Need 4 batters and at least 3 decent bowlers to compete well against quality sides like SA/Pak and the rejuvenated WI side.

As i have said before as long as :msd is there nothing is impossible :butt

Laugh at me now again folks :yk

More than anything, this partnership has highlighted the lack of depth in Aussie bowling

Finally a worthy Chennaite (just a light banter, no offence) :p

Last edited:
More than anything, this partnership has highlighted the lack of depth in Aussie bowling

Australia's lack of a good spinner will be a huge set back for them unless there is some cloud cover. Their bowling is too one dimensional for me.

But again as far as this game goes, I expect Australia to get close to any total India puts up. Indian bowling is so bad.

great ton by KKD

needs to retire n give others a hit now

Lols Dhoni killing them here, come on man, it's only a warm-up, just retire out.

great batting by dhoni and dinesh. their top order is the one to worry as you cant expect kohli,dhoni and dinesh to score in every match.

Amazing maturity by Starc! Johnson despite being so experienced couldn't do a jack

Can't rely on Dhoni to do this game after game.

india might reach 300 or atleast 270 ..... now its up to their bowlers can they defend such a target.

New ball is the only trouble for India I guess. If they don't loose no more than 5 wickets in first 20 overs, still they can put up a decent score on board!

Another crazy batting performace by India. Incredible effort to get to this total from where they were.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back