Australia v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Melbourne | Jan 15, 2017 | Australia Innings

Gotta feel for Wahab, he's so passionate for the "Opponent" team.

:)

Any bowler chasing batsman 2 metres wide & 1 metre high won't have ever played for PAK LO team if there wasn't stability issue .........

Australia still favourites I reckon. They're gonna bowl under lights with three quality seamers.

Pakistan will need Babar, Umar and Sharjeel to fire.

Rarely you will see a day, when no bowler bowled badly, that sort of thing is needed to restrict world champs in this day and age to 220!!

Well bowled Pakistan, wicket is little two pace, but slowness and dryer nature may help us, feel like home 🏡

This is the best XI Australia has in their country right now and if we beat them, that too at the MCG, this will be HUGEEEEE!!!!!

Shafiq could play a similar role. That's if he stick around.

ODI game has changed - you can't fix roles for players. Say, PAK chasing 320 & Asad comes at 201/2 in 35th over - he has to score at asking rate. Or other way - ball is doing lot, but asking is just 180 - Sharjeel can't say that I am there to slog only.

PAK ODI team is full with single dimensional players who can't cope with the match demand - that was in bowling as well .................. 4 left armers + a left-arm spinner, with a part time leggi :((

I think steven smith should consider putting Pakistan in to bat the next time he wins a toss. His top order is struggling under the weight of expectation of a 300+ score everytime they bat.

Hope the hard work of Pak bowlers is not ruined by their batsmen!

Australia still favourites I reckon. They're gonna bowl under lights with three quality seamers.

Pakistan will need Babar, Umar and Sharjeel to fire.

I foree a very good start, then a collapse, and then a crawl to victory.

Should be a great chase, it can go either way.

Also good to see Amir bowling, he is still quality in the shorter formats.

and premier league football to follow lol

there are about 2 hours time to sleep before the Sunday night match at Traford, probably can manage for 1 day; though I'll need some insurance coverage for domestic violence ......

there are about 2 hours time to sleep before the Sunday night match at Traford, probably can manage for 1 day; though I'll need some insurance coverage for domestic violence ......

Haha clever

lmao the cons of adult life

47 Minutes till it starts.

8:00 GMT

This match is actually over for me - came to see if my hunch was right or wrong. Add Yasir in this ODI squad & it'll be a gun attack in any condition - provided that a professional lead the side, not gentlemen............

Back