Australia v Pakistan | 2nd Test - Day 1 | SCG | 3/01/10

saeed-sohail said:
And then Umar and Kamran akmal get together for a counter attacking partnership of 200.
Lets hope "Kabooliyat" ka wakt ho :D

Inspection in 4 minutes.

Let's hope it goes well

Really hope we bat first, even though I would love to see Sami bowl today

iZeeshan said:
Inspection in 4 minutes.

Let's hope it goes well

I don't want to sound negative, but probably both of your wishes can be granted by our batsemn. :p

saeed-sohail said:
And then Umar and Kamran akmal get together for a counter attacking partnership of 200.

Hopefully! :)

Win the toss, hope there's a bit of moisture in the wicket for Asif to use. Bowl them out for 130 and win by an innings. Simple.

Maybe.

iZeeshan said:
Inspection in 4 minutes.

Let's hope it goes well

A little amendment
Hopefully i would love to see Sami bowling today with venom, pace and accuracy. Not like his average :D

insaaniyat said:
They are talking about Naeem-Uddin on Geo Super. How good is he?
hasnt done anything significant in the ongoing season.I think he's from Sialkot. :)

Big Mac said:
Win the toss, hope there's a bit of moisture in the wicket for Asif to use. Bowl them out for 130 and win by an innings. Simple.

Maybe.

Umeed pey duniya qaiyam hai merey bhai, :19:

Big Mac said:

Maybe.
My dear friend, i should learn optimism from you ;-)

liveimage00001.jpg

Still the square is covered we are in for delayed start.

Big Mac said:

Maybe.

Why not. This Aussie team can collapse if proper pressure is applied. Boys just have to put in their 100%. Bowl and field well.

We had them on the ropes in MCG and our batsmen lost the match.

Dr_Bassim said:
My dear friend, i should learn optimism from you ;-)
Dr. Bassim, that optimism will turn into reality insha-allah with a win:) Hope is what makes me watch our team.

MoYo brings in hope for the new year:------->

"We're feeling good. There is no disappointment at all. I told the team, 'OK we lost but it doesn't matter. Don't let it get you down, learn from the mistakes you made'. There is still a lot of cricket to look forward to."

EAR de Silva and BR Doctrove :(, we could play this match without any umpire and still get better decisions then these two idiots

tauseefm said:
EAR de Silva and BR Doctrove :(, we could play this match without any umpire and still get better decisions then these two idiots

:))) :))) :))) :)))

tauseefm said:

Thats why we have referrals now. Can't whine about the umpires any more.

tauseefm said:
'Ashoker' might help his Asian Brothers..:)

karachiite said:

How many referrals we have in total one innings? :13:

karachiite said:
Yea but ultimate decision is going to be made by field umpires, right? :13:

History is on our side. we have won 2 out of 3 test matches here. Even the loss was only by 52 runs:) So now we will Insha-Allah make it 3-1:)

insaaniyat said:
History is on our side. we have won 2 out of 3 test matches here. Even the loss was only by 52 runs:) So now we will Insha-Allah make it 3-1:)

I can see a ray of hope.

Still the square is all covered and the umpires are standing by its side. We will have a delayed start for sure.

insaaniyat said:
Tauseef Bhai Salam, kaise ho bhai?
WaSalam, i am good, just can't wait to see our bowlers running through this AUS bating lineup(Its still possible rather then hoping for double 100's from our openers.)

Aussie gods are afraid of Kaneria so they are helping the baggy green men

Relax guys. We dont need 5 days. IF we bowl out Australia for 130 we just need to Bat once. :D

According to the umpires they won't decide a start time until the drizzle has stopped. There isn't much rain in the radar and it should clear up soon.

Attachments

• Umps.JPG
    Umps.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 123
Mcgrath says he has never seen this much grass on sydney pitch....aussies are scared of kaneria

inspection again in 30 more min.

I don't think Pak want to bat in these conditions.

Lets have the Toss and the squads announced so that we have something to talk about!!!

itduzz said:
Mcgrath says he has never seen this much grass on sydney pitch....aussies are scared of kaneria

Dont worry. We got Asif. :asif

Come on! Take the covers off and lets start the match.... :pissed:

10:25 local time: The outfield is a bit wet and the umpires will have another inspection in half-an-hour.

10:25 local time: The outfield is a bit wet and the umpires will have another inspection in half-an-hour.
:pissed:

star cricket now showing Australia 's 450 in first innings :pissed:

Back