Australia v Pakistan | 2nd Test - Day 1 | SCG | 3/01/10

10:25 local time: The outfield is a bit wet and the umpires will have another inspection in half-an-hour.

Sky Sports have obviously delayed showing it since its raining. There's a message on the bottom saying it'll start once the darts has finished.

WithLoveFromCanada said:
Oxy - where are you watching the match? Show time sports who takes the coverage from Sky sports is showing ads right now.

I'm watching 'Kaloo' - Pak drama on ARY.

lol.....they just showed the Watson run out from the 1st test match. That will never get old.

Are we still looking to bat first on a green pitch with overcast conditions ?

dont worry, it will start soon. This match may not need 5 days to finish...if :danish bowls well.

Dr_Bassim said:
Are we still looking to bat first on a green pitch with overcast conditions ?

No way! Even though it will be an even contest as the ball will get wet in the outfield, we shall bat if won the Toss.

Show sports showing football.
Geo super showing dumbness
where is the live cricket feed coming from ?????????????

Chappell says Sami, Asif, Gul, Kaneria playing...so that settles the bowling lineup.

Okay guys Australia have won the Toss and chose to BAT
Show sports live
Its drizzling so match delayed

Dr_Bassim said:
Show sports live
where does it say that??

Dr_Bassim said:
Show sports live

We don't take kindly to liars.

Dr_Bassim said:
Show sports live

tfeh, we lose :(:(:(

:p

Its saying on Show sports
Australia have won the toss and chose to bat
If they are lying i cant say

Dr_Bassim said:
Show sports live

Doesnt the toss take place on the pitch? The square has covers onit right now. :13:

so if this is a draw, does that mean series will be 2-1 to aussies? or does it not work like that lol

Afridi_Fan said:
Never watched dexter. downloaded Numb3rs through torrent.

zabardast show hai, way better than Numbers

Boi said:
Doesnt the toss take place on the pitch? The square has covers onit right now. :13:

Is it raining or is it not raining right now?

and parchi and useless garbgage players from Pakistan are getting really excited about the prospect of being the first pakistani team in the last 10-12 years to finally not being defeated by Aussies in a test match. This is getting really excited. I hope rain stays so that we finally be able to pull a draw against Aussies. I can see the happy faces of Butt, Fart, Cheetah, Misbah and Akmal brothers........and off course Kuptan himself.

insaaniyat said:
History is on our side. we have won 2 out of 3 test matches here. Even the loss was only by 52 runs:) So now we will Insha-Allah make it 3-1:)

wRONG.......... Aus won 3, pak won 2, draw 1 out of 6 games

Astro said:
so if this is a draw, does that mean series will be 2-1 to aussies? or does it not work like that lol

yes

ali110 said:
and parchi and useless garbgage players from Pakistan are getting really excited about the prospect of being the first pakistani team in the last 10-12 years to finally not being defeated by Aussies in a test match. This is getting really excited. I hope rain stays so that we finally be able to pull a draw against Aussies. I can see the happy faces of Butt, Fart, Cheetah, Misbah and Akmal brothers........and off course Kuptan himself.

Captain of Doom!!! About time you showed up!!!

No rain right now. Commentary team is on ground for last 10 some minutes. Umpires walking out to inspect without a hat or (unopened) umbrella.

The commentators maybe talking to Waqar sonn. I heard the name few seconds ago

ali110 said:

stfu2.jpg

Dr_Bassim said:
Show sports live

i am also watching on show sports, there is a ticker going on - Pak vs Aus match delayed due to rain but its not telling about the toss. Maybe they were telling it before and not now. I haven't seen or heard about the toss yet on show sports.

Well it was written on show sports
Cricket update Australia has won the toss in 2nd test and batting.
Now they are just saying " Match has been delayed by rain "

Looks like its going to be a start stop day

Umpires are out there in the middle, inspecting the pitch.

Dr_Bassim said:
Well it was written on show sports
Cricket update Australia has won the toss in 2nd test and batting.
Now they are just saying " Match has been delayed by rain "

Usually toss only takes place around 10-15 minutes before the start.

Back