Not open for further replies.
SAM'S said:
i got my blanket ready, nice & warm!
its better to sleep than watch this humiliation
same here, will watch the first half though. I was hoping we bat first

SAM'S said:
i got my blanket ready, nice & warm!
its better to sleep than watch this humiliation

I just woke up, so I guess I'll have to watch another Captaincy Classic from :moyo

Hi all,

Looks like same tape. It's ground hog day again.

We loose the toss, Gul and Rao, not much difference. YK going for fishing again. Poor Lateef sitting again.

sali said:
Hi all,

Looks like same tape. It's ground hog day again.

We loose the toss, Gul and Rao, not much difference. YK going for fishing again. Poor Lateef sitting again.
Why make Latif sit? Moyo is so afraid of change.

if asif gets some early wickets ill might watch the whole thing

Cricinfo.

Australia bat in Perth dead rubber

Charko charko, jaley per namak charko.

:))) :))) :)))

insaaniyat said:
same here, will watch the first half though. I was hoping we bat first
Salam insaniyaat bhai.....no posts from you in past couple of days....I will watch first hour or so then try to wake up in the middle of the night to watch Pak bat...its already 11:30 here in the EST.

Doesn't matter we win or lose i am watching the entire match. Kaya karon aadat se majboor hn can't sleep if my team is playing.

shaaan said:
Salam insaniyaat bhai.....no posts from you in past couple of days....I will watch first hour or so then try to wake up in the middle of the night to watch Pak bat...its already 11:30 here in the EST.
Salam shaan. I posted few but was busy too. I was hoping we bat first. Well it's 8:15 pm here, I will watch the first half and then sleep. Hope to wake up with the news that we won:)

tauseefm said:
Doesn't matter we win or lose i am watching the entire match. Kaya karon aadat se majboor hn can't sleep if my team is playing.
good for you, that's the spirit. Who knows may be I will end up doing that too:))

The bad news is Rain Dance will not be successful too. Its all clear in forecast. :moyo

Thank god Rao is playing. Now our bating lineup is looking pretty solid :D

Australia bat again????!!!!!!!!....WHAT the HEK man!....SCREW this series.

Kriketer said:
Australia bat again????!!!!!!!!....WHAT the HEK man!....SCREW this series.

The tossing coin is biased. Lets boycott this.

tauseefm said:

hahaha tauseef even though we know we will lose, we will still watch and will still curse the team at the end of the match.

To be honest there are two players who will never let me down. Afridi & Rana. I know for sure they will play their part somewhat and contribute.

WithLoveFromCanada said:
hahaha tauseef even though we know we will lose, we will still watch and will still curse the team at the end of the match.

To be honest there are two players who will never let me down. Afridi & Rana. I know for sure they will play their part somewhat and contribute.

Pakistan will win today.

Aus got too many points on ODI rankings. They don't need more.

Afridi_Fan said:
The tossing coin is biased. Lets boycott this.

Bet, every time they toss a coin, Yosuf calls for 'tummy' not knowing there's only option for head and tail!

Wanted to watch few minutes of our batting entertainment but :pissed:

tauseefm said:

:19:

Another battering to come because we didn't win toss and bat first.

Yaar, what has Rana done to his looks.

I mean that hair is getting longer at the back, looks like he is using some lipstick and his walk is .....

He was looking more manly without his hair. ;-)

slix10 said:
Another battering to come because we didn't win toss and bat first.

What are the chances that :moyo wouldn't have put the Aussies in and tried to win while chasing? :13:

The only satisfaction I will have today is if we absolutely thump Australia. Anything less and I will still be unhappy.

genghis81 said:
The only satisfaction I will have today is if we absolutely thump Australia. Anything less and I will still be unhappy about this series so far.

I dont want to disappoint you but that aint happening :p

genghis81 said:
The only satisfaction I will have today is if we absolutely thump Australia. Anything less and I will still be unhappy.
It's too much to ask unfortunately.

Afridi_Fan said:
What are the chances that :moyo wouldn't have put the Aussies in and tried to win while chasing? :13:
Yeah I was thinking that. But really I atleast have some faith in :moyo

If we don't win here players should just pack their stuff and jump off of Sydney bridge. :inti and moyo should be tied to each other. Just to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back