Australia v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Perth | 29/01/2010 | Aussie Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Ponting is out of form, This is the time to put pressure on him other wise if he gets it right then pak will pay. Rana specially shouldn't ball any half volly to him.

d0gers said:
Ponting to score another dead rubber 100 and ease the pressure on himself a little bit.

Pressure on Ponting? Don't know about that.... :))

Anyway another beating coming Pakistan's way today....

Look what gul spoiled the other day, a good start.

How good Rana is supporting him. 34 in 9 overs.

Usually in this one day series Australia have been in 40's or in 50's

Why is De Silva umpiring? He should go back to his job as a mochi.

WithLoveFromCanada said:
what good fielding by sifarshi fawad lol

:))) its not your fault. We talk about it so much that people are bound to get confused. :bhanja

The batting has been weak this series, so how about picking Malik instead of Ajmal. Malik can bat much better & bowl offspin almost like Ajmal, while Ajmal is uselss with the bat.

Kriketer said:
:))) its not your fault. We talk about it so much that people are bound to get confused. :bhanja

hahaha man dont get me wrong, i really admire fawad, i was just adding humor to my sentence. I was referring to that journalist today who called fawad "sifarshi". it was funny as he wrote sifarshi fawad lol

Who is this moron in the commentary box saying the bat "widths" are double the size they used to be?

yousuf has no business going to the umpire after he turns down the appeal for lbw

he embarrasses us all the time now

Let me get inside :moyo head.

Jaldi Jaldi 15 overs khatam kero, I wanna spread the field.

Healy: "Yusuf should let the umpire do his job."

Yeah, like Ponting does. :)))

There is one of my all time fav cricketer in the com. box.

Gilly.

Afridi_Fan said:
Let me get inside :moyo head.

Jaldi Jaldi 15 overs khatam kero, I wanna spread the field.
Well said. And I am sure that's what he will do and let the Aussies score easily. :pissed:

Why these OZ batsmen are looking like Pakistani batsmen right now?

Afridi_Fan said:
:rao was aiming for Jr not the stumps.

What a Beast of a Man.
My already healthy respect for him will grow immensely if he goes for the Sr.

Momo said:
Well said. And I am sure that's what he will do and let the Aussies score easily. :pissed:

:moyo reply

They won't get the boundaries. I'm satisfied.

Shezada said:
no it wasnt.

That outside line rule really sucks. Had he been standing still there instead of stretching out he would have been dead plumb

tahaqureshi said:
yeah it pitched outside the offstump which by the rulre book is enough doubt
actually pitching outside the offstump is okay. it didn't hit him in line with off stump, that's what the issue was there.

Yusuf must unleash
rao2.gif
on Ozs now

:)

Kriketer said:
That outside line rule really sucks. Had he been standing still there instead of stretching out he would have been dead plumb
yea but rules are rules arent they, if that was our batsmen and it was given out we'd be pissed

:afridi tried to fool the Australian batsmen, like he fooled Dravid in CT match. Unfortunately Aussies can think unlike the other team mentioned.

Afridi_Fan said:
yess!

and of course right as I posted that, I lost my stream so didn't get to watch the dismissal.

insaaniyat said:
for what? stopping YK from taking the easy catch, which Kami made it look difficult?

For just taking a catch!! Been a while Kami took one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back