Australia v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Perth | 29/01/2010 | Aussie Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
tauseefm said:
If we don't win here players should just pack their stuff and jump off of Sydney bridge. :inti and moyo should be tied to each other. Just to be on the safe side.
with YK in between them:))

Without Watson it feels like Aus is going dreadfully slow

(For a first)

Being a Pakistan cricket fan is akin to being in the pit with the pendulum (re: Edgar Allan Poe)

I feel for Aussies

They are in for shock as Anti-Akhtar is in the team today.
He is on a mission of destruction and constriction to give Pak its first win in the ODI series

Teri maa ki Asoka :pissed: 99 match mein umpiring kar raha hai, 100 match kya ghul khilane ka irada hai tera?

afridi_captain said:
Rana bowls too many half vollys
He should've been in hockey. "Hasan sardar kay pass gand hain aur unhoo nay achi half volly banai aur sidha gaind ko goal main phank diya"

Umair Paracha! said:
Teri maa ki Asoka :pissed: 99 match mein umpiring kar raha hai, 100 match kya ghul khilane ka irada hai tera?

hahahaha how are you bro?

Bus yaar Rana aik deadly spell karaday yaar...uss main yorker per yorker marday bus!!!

If we had any pro-active captain, there is no need of 2 slips. Have a gully to block that dab to 3rd man. But then its :moyo

Afridi_Fan said:
If we had any pro-active captain, there is no need of 2 slips. Have a gully to block that dab to 3rd man. But then its :moyo
he will realize to place a gully in a couple of hours.
too much info to process right now, he is worried about the bowling change for now

Again a pro-active captain might have a man close in on the on side, but :moyo

I remember the 1986 game here that comms were just mentioning, followed it ball by ball on Radio Pakistan with my late Grand Father, oh man memories. I believe Pakistan scored 199 and we were able to defend it by 10-12 runs. Have to dig up the score card on cricinfo. I think Asif Mujtaba played a good knock there

good catch, he just didn't want YK to take it. that was his incentive when you hate your enemy that much you will do anything even catching the ball:)))

Almost took the catch between 1st and 2nd slip.

Had he dropped it . . . because it was going straight into the hands of YK if he had let it go

Farhan! said:
and this catch reserves a spot for Kami in the team for another year!
Yes he has just confirmed his reservations, all expenses paid

Farhan! said:
and this catch reserves a spot for Kami in the team for another year!
for what? stopping YK from taking the easy catch, which Kami made it look difficult?

Ponting to score another dead rubber 100 and ease the pressure on himself a little bit.

Have to say a very big well done to Kami for taking a stunner after all the flak he's got recently. Excellent bowling from Asif as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back