Australia v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Perth | 29/01/2010 | Aussie Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi_Fan said:
Oh, He is back. I sense some fun today. :afridi
Who's back ? Me or Afridi ? I'm always here on PP, and Afridi is always there in Pak's ODI team. I guess none of us are back.

not surprised its fawad, cause the bad-fielding syndrome of pak hasnt rubbed off on him as he barely plays with them nowadays!

fawad cheetah
making his presence felt. All of a sudden fielding does not look pathetic.

Clark dosray end per khara Rao kay husan kay sehar main mubtala tha kay ponting nay run lanay ko kaha aur run out kerwa diya :))

Shezada said:
not surprised its fawad, cause the bad-fielding syndrome of pak hasnt rubbed off on him as he barely plays with them nowadays!
Fawad is not very talented but is very hard working and hence a very good fielder too.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Who's back ? Me or Afridi ? I'm always here on PP, and Afridi is always there in Pak's ODI team. I guess none of us are back.

Someone in the commentry thread is back. And he knows what I'm talking about.

Cant believe Asoka had to refer that one. But good to see Fawad making the most of his oppertunity. Hopefully he bats well today and earns a much deserved long run it the team.

great fielding by sifarshi fawad!!! take that journalist :mad::mad::mad::mad:

All the best fawad - keep up the good work!

Muaah to Bublu

Anyone could see it was out but Shocka still has to go to 3rd umpire.
he has hard time giving out when Pak is fielding

Momo said:
Sleep has nothing to do with it. :afridi
It does. I usually remain dizzy for about 15-20 minutes after I wake up. I did have the TV switched on, but couldn't concentrate at all. I wasn't even looking towards the screen.

Afridi_Fan said:
Someone in the commentry thread is back. And he knows what I'm talking about.
That's what I said. I'm mostly on commentary threads involving Pak's matches. Nothing new.

iafzal said:
Anyone could see it was out but Shocka still has to go to 3rd umpire.
he has hard time giving out when Pak is fielding

Ashocka speciality is LBWs. :yk

Bublu Bhuyan said:
It does. I usually remain dizzy for about 15-20 minutes after I wake up. I did have the TV switched on, but couldn't concentrate at all. I wasn't even looking towards the screen.
I think you remain dizzy for about fifteen to twenty hours after waking up. :afridi

WithLoveFromCanada said:
great fielding by sifarshi fawad!!! take that journalist :mad::mad::mad::mad:

All the best fawad - keep up the good work!

Muaah to Bublu

He isnt sifarshi averages 56.29 in FC what else do u need to get selected

Bublu Bhuyan said:
That's what I said. I'm mostly on commentary threads involving Pak's matches. Nothing new.
Yes, that treatment he received is nothing new. It's almost habitual now. :danish

Rao sir aap Akhtar ya Aamer nahin hain kay Ponting ko short ball kiye jarahay hain!!!

Only 3 people in our team were capable of a getting someone run out like that - Younus, Afridi and Fawad. That's two moments of brilliance today, Kamis catch and that run out. Keep it up and we may have a chance to at least put up a fight.

hur rizvi said:
He isnt sifarshi averages 56.29 in FC what else do u need to get selected

haha yeah somebody needs to tell this to that lafafa journalist who called him sifarshi fawad today.

Farhan! said:
Rao sir aap Akhtar ya Aamer nahin hain kay Ponting ko short ball kiye jarahay hain!!!

Akthar and Amir are right hand and left hand of beast called Rao! :rao

Momo said:
Yes, that treatment he received is nothing new. It's almost habitual now. :danish
What treatment ? I think I have things in my side till now. Your man hasn't won any matches in the current ODI series yet, has he ? :D

What the hell was that idiotic commentator going Ricky Ricky Ricky for? It was an edge played with eyes closed!

These commentators get teh cake for sucking up!

Bublu Bhuyan said:
What treatment ? I think I have things in my side till now. Your man hasn't won any matches in the current ODI series yet, has he ? :D

And your man has won you a series against the mighty Bengali Tigers.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
You don't feel it now. You are used to getting humiliated now. Now you feel strange when you don't get the treatment for a couple of days. :danish

Last edited:
No reaction from Akmal...at least attempt a dive...a good wicket keeper would have pounced on that one...

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Ok, I do. Now please explain me what you said.
Okay: You are displaying trolly characteristics. I hope you are dizzy, and you will get over it. Because if you are doing it deliberately, it won't last too long.

Cheguvera said:
No reaction from Akmal...at least attempt a dive...a good wicket keeper would have pounced on that one...
he would have had to take a riksha to get to that ball, it was that far away.

Cheguvera said:

He was wrong footed. I know he is not the best behind the stumps but you are making it look so simple.

Afridi_Fan said:
And your man has won you a series against the mighty Bengali Tigers.
Well, he certainly helped us win the last ODI series he played prior to that. In fact he won more than a couple of matches in that 5 match ODI series.

Kriketer said:
Kamran dropped again!

don't use the word dropped that casually

a drop is an actual fumble where the ball spills onto the ground

a drop is not when it goes at least a meter away from the fieldsman

Momo said:
Okay: You are displaying trolly characteristics. I hope you are dizzy, and you will get over it. Because if you are doing it deliberately, it won't last too long.
No, I'm not. I switched on the TV about an hour before the start of the match. And then I was Ghore Bech Kar sleeping. I just woke up and saw Afridi with the ball in the screen. I wasn't trying to imply that he was expensive in his first over.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Well, he certainly helped us win the last ODI series he played prior to that. In fact he won more than a couple of matches in that 5 match ODI series.

Against Sri Lanka. who has become a Ranjhi team, as you play then so often.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
No, I'm not. I switched on the TV about an hour before the start of the match. And then I was Ghore Bech Kar sleeping. I just woke up and saw Afridi with the ball in the screen. I wasn't trying to imply that he was expensive in his first over.

you guys are fighting like babies to be honest

good to know that Imran Khan was a 'handy' allrounder. a bit like Adam Hollioake really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back