Australia v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Perth | 29/01/2010 | Aussie Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afridi_Fan said:
Against Sri Lanka. who has become a Ranjhi team, as you play then so often.
Not Ranjhi yaar. It's Ranji. But tell me honestly, did Afridi help you win any of the ODI series you played against Sri Lanka last year ? I think you played more than just one ODI series against them.

Anyway, let's enjoy the match.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Not Ranjhi yaar. It's Ranji. But tell me honestly, did Afridi help you win any of the ODI series you played against Sri Lanka last year ? I think you played more than just one ODI series against them.

Anyway, let's enjoy the match.

Don't get me started. Or it will once again a pwnage thread.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
No, I'm not. I switched on the TV about an hour before the start of the match. And then I was Ghore Bech Kar sleeping. I just woke up and saw Afridi with the ball in the screen. I wasn't trying to imply that he was expensive in his first over.
Yes, that's what I am hoping for. Against all hope. That you were dizzy. To be honest, most of your posts these days display trolly or dizzy characteristics.

I hope it's the latter. I hope you get the message. :afridi

Momo said:
Yes, that's what I am hoping for. Against all hope. That you were dizzy. To be honest, most of your posts these days display trolly or dizzy characteristics.

I hope it's the latter. I hope you get the message. :afridi
Because some of them are against :afridi ?

sali said:
Hi all,

Looks like same tape. It's ground hog day again.

We loose the toss, Gul and Rao, not much difference. YK going for fishing again. Poor Lateef sitting again.

Rao filling in for Gul. We need a bowler who scores 70.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Not Ranjhi yaar. It's Ranji. But tell me honestly, did Afridi help you win any of the ODI series you played against Sri Lanka last year ?
It should be "... year?". And not "... year ?"
:)

Main umpire cannot go to the leg umpire to check for the edge...he can only consult for a clean catch...bad umpire even though the right decision was made in the end...

Bublu Bhuyan said:
You got me on this one. I think the answer is no, although I'm not sure.

here is the other one.

Has any Indian in their ODI history ever hit a six per innings?

no dead rubber 100 this time Puntah! try again Sunday.

Hussey in but no Aamer in the team, the only Pakistani bowler he seems to have struggled against. :(

Afridi_Fan said:
here is the other one.

Has any Indian in their ODI history ever hit a six per innings?
Just checked out. The highest Afridi has scored off one over in ODI cricket is 32 runs, not 27. BTW, Tendulkar has scored 28 runs off one over in ODI cricket. 1 runs more than you presumed what Afridi's highest is.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Just checked out. The highest Afridi has scored off one over in ODI cricket is 32 runs, not 27. BTW, Tendulkar has scored 28 runs off one over in ODI cricket. 1 runs more than you presumed what Afridi's highest is.

Here is yet another one.

Name the Indian Test Batsman who has hit 4 consecutive sixes in Test Cricket?

Afridi_Fan said:
Here is yet another one.

sorry to interrupt but er.. Kapil Dev. bowler was Eddie Hemmings.

d0gers said:
sorry to interrupt but er.. Kapil Dev. bowler was Eddie Hemmings.

Ok, here is another one.

name the Indian batsman who has hit an ODI century in 37 balls?

Salman Butt always seems to convert 1s into 2s, 2s into 3s.

now if we could only start getting him to do it when he's batting...

Afridi_Fan said:
Here is yet another one.

Kapil Dev.

Afridi_Fan said:
Ok, here is another one.

BTW, how come you have run under the umbrella of personal milestones/achievements the moment you couldn't argue back with how many matches/series your man has won against the Ranji side Sri Lankan side in the last year ?

How quickly you changed your tune to save yourself. :14: :))

Last edited:
Afridi_Fan said:
Ok, here is another one.

ohhh... i think i get what this game is about. over to you Bublu :D

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Oh that's true. Look how quickly zaid65 has become a moron for :afridi fans
Okay Bublu here's the deal. You keep on this trolly attitude going, and you will regret it.

I hope this is loud and clear.

Its never the bowling is it - its the batting

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Kapil Dev. BTW, how come you have run under the umbrella of personal milestones/achievements the moment you couldn't argue back with how many matches your man has won against the Ranji side Sri Lankan side in the last year ?

How quickly you changed your tune to save yourself. :14: :))

Ok, name any Indian player who in his 2nd ODI against World Champions pushed his side to the final of the tournament ahead of the Champions?

Afridi's first over went for 11 and then the next 5 overs went for 11. Needs to keep it tight and make the pressure force a wicket!

Just watched the ponting catch. Kamran's dance is so funny.

It seems something bite him there :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back