Australia v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Perth | 29/01/2010 | Aussie Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
iafzal said:
same old Akmal but he tried to catch it with every part of his body

Actually Kami got the wrong ball(s) in first two tries and 3rd was the successful one. :)))

Okay gentlemen, back to the commentry. And anybody who shows trolly characteristics and tries to hijack the thread will be carried away.

Momo said:
Okay Bublu here's the deal. You keep on this trolly attitude going, and you will regret it.

I hope this is loud and clear.
Why don't you admit that you are starting to dislike me because I have started speaking against your man, and are indirectly saying that I'll be banned :))

On the contrary, I have never lost my cool or argued back like a maniac or called you names when you've in the past insulted or criticized Tendulkar (which you have plenty of times). See the difference ?

MIG said:
Its never the bowling is it - its the batting
Yep, this game isn't over until Pakistan bat. Even if Australia were all out for 50, you'd regard them as favorites going into the second innings.

man that's the 2nd time they've given leg byes as wide... double-you tee eff?

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Why don't you admit that you are starting to dislike me because I have started speaking against your man, and are indirectly saying that I'll be banned :))

On the contrary, I have never lost my cool or argued back like a maniac or called you names when you've in the past insulted or criticized Tendulkar (which you have plenty of times). See the difference ?

Who gives a ****? Stop acting like a dumbass and go do something else that will help you and others? Arguing over here will not get you anywhere. :akhtar

White seems to be in poor touch. If we get him soon perhaps in next 4-5 overs then Australia might be below 220

Afridi_Fan said:
Ok, name any Indian player who in his 2nd ODI against World Champions pushed his side to the final of the tournament ahead of the Champions?
Tournaments/matches won is the criteria, not whether his team reached the finals or not. Sachin almost single handedly helped us reach the Finals in the 2003 WC, but it means jack since we didn't win in the Finals.

and now the commentator (who is this moron btw?) giving White credit for 'placing' the edge.

TruSachFan said:
Who gives a ****? Stop acting like a dumbass and go do something else that will help you and others? Arguing over here will not get you anywhere. :akhtar
Was that sarcasm ?

Cover Drive said:
White seems to be in poor touch. If we get him soon perhaps in next 4-5 overs then Australia might be below 220
Not really, he's probably trying to bat time and make a partnership because Australia don't want to lose another wicket. He's probably not playing his natural game as a result.

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Tournaments/matches won is the criteria, not whether his team reached the finals or not. Sachin almost single handedly helped us reach the Finals in the 2003 WC, but it means jack since we didn't win in the Finals.

:afridi won the T20 WC for us.

Oh wait thats a replica, right?

Sledger said:
Not really, he's probably trying to bat time and make a partnership because Australia don't want to lose another wicket. He's probably not playing his natural game as a result.
He is getting lots of edges. Luck is favouring (favoring) him big time

He is somewhat also uncomfortable with the pitch as well (not sure why is he looking at it frequently)

afridi_captain said:
Man this umpire is stupit can't see the legby. keeps giving it wide.
ICC SHOULD SUCK HIM.
i doubt they like him THAT much. :13:

Anyways, these two need to see afridi and ajmal off here. It seems as if this wicket gives spinners some assistance too so Hauritz will come in handy later on.

We need to get White soon if we want to bowl them under 220.

Out of today's play so far: I think Fawad's throw was quite beautiful.
As Waqar said during U. Akmal's first ODI Century, "YOU YOUNGSTAH BEAUTY!" XD

Bublu Bhuyan said:

I have zero interest in discussing trolling with a troll. You need some time off to sort your inner demons in peace.

Cover Drive said:
He is getting lots of edges. Luck is favouring (favoring) him big time

He is somewhat also uncomfortable with the pitch as well (not sure why is he looking at it frequently)
Its not the luck its called bad captaincy for not placing slip and put more pressure on the aussies

does anyone remember which aussie ground it was that afridi hit that massive six which became very famous?

the commentator said something along the lines of.."ohoho that's one of the biggest sixxes you'll ever see!"

this was 5 years back

Afridi & MoMo are on fire today.

:))) :)))

afridi_captain said:
Its not the luck its called bad captaincy for not placing slip and put more pressure on the aussies
I wouldn't really say it is bad captaincy. White got few inside edges which kinda become impossible to hold onto so even if slip was there then there wouldnt be any chance

Australia's final score prediction: 289/7.

tahaqureshi said:
does anyone remember which aussie ground it was that afridi hit that massive six which became very famous?

the commentator said something along the lines of.."ohoho that's one of the biggest sixxes you'll ever see!"

this was 5 years back
I think it was this same ground. I think although I am not sure

tahaqureshi said:

this was 5 years back
Think it was Hobart.

Personally I think that Sahib[Zada]'s work is done for today. He should take off his shoes, let his hair down, and relax.

:afridi

tahaqureshi said:

this was 5 years back
i think it was at the 'Gabba in Brisbane. off Symonds.

edit: actually no, it was at the ground they're playing at today, the WACA in Perth.

Last edited:
tahaqureshi said:

this was 5 years back
It was in this very ground, WACA :afridi

as far as i am concerned afridi off field team spirit = down
afridi on field team spirit = high

Cover Drive said:
I think it was this same ground. I think although I am not sure

yeah it is!

Infact we never lost to Australia on this ground, WACA that is.

That six that came from AFridi, that match we won here last time when we were here.

Sledger said:
Thats not the six he was referring to I don't think, I think the 6 came off Lee which went over the sightscreen.
no it's the same one.. look at the video Cover Drive posted, they have a bit of commentary about it after the clip.

WithLoveFromCanada said:
yeah it is!

Infact we never lost to Australia on this ground, WACA that is.

That six that came from AFridi, that match we won here last time when we were here.
Ohh okayy. I wasn't aware of that

InshALLAH he will repeat his heriocs and Pakistan there winning streak at WACA

Cover Drive said:
Ohh okayy. I wasn't aware of that

InshALLAH he will repeat his heriocs and Pakistan there winning streak at WACA

yeah we have won 4 matches here against australia, never lost any.

I would have given Fawad a bowl, especially as Aus haven't seen to much of him.. oh well. :moyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back