Australia vs New Zealand | 1st Test | Brisbane | Dec 1st-5th

When the hell have they ever been the favourites? they got thrashed by Bangladesh of all teams. Have you heard the crap they come out with so so arrogant for such a pathetic team and listening to their guys in the com box is cringeworthy.

if they win one nzcricfan here will come out jumping like a village idiot and calming they just conquered the world with a stick and a tiny nation.

I want NZ to win 2-0, better for us in the ICC test rankings :D

It would be awesome!

But to do it we have to study there for a semester or two :waqar

that was the plan, but too expensive :facepalm:

looks like you & me have to play well for Norway, obtain test istatus and then play an away series vs Australia :13:

coming back to the match, good ispeed by the aussie bowlers :)

Random Aussie, how much are tickets to see a test match/ODI/T20 in Australia?

Tests are from about $30 but it varies according to the ground. Boxing Day is about $70 IIRC.

ODI/T20 no idea, I don't go but I assume they would be at least $50.

Pattinson hit 147kph nice. And conceded 13 runs not so nice.

that was close.

is it jam packed or are the seats coloured like that it seems it is jam packed?

that was the plan, but too expensive :facepalm:

looks like you & me have to play well for Norway, obtain test istatus and then play an away series vs Australia :13:

coming back to the match, good ispeed by the aussie bowlers :)

Its difficult when you make 19 from 58, and I have the most run out records in our division :facepalm: :inzi :moyo

Tests are from about $30 but it varies according to the ground. Boxing Day is about $70 IIRC.

ODI/T20 no idea, I don't go but I assume they would be at least $50.

Pattinson hit 147kph nice. And conceded 13 runs not so nice.

and that 30 is for one day I guess?

sounds pretty okay. not as expensive as in England :)

cool commercial with aussie players

india is going to feel the heat :sachin

insha Allah :khawaja is going to make his maiden ton vs. them!

Its difficult when you make 19 from 58, and I have the most run out records in our division :facepalm: :inzi :moyo

well, I am a natural test player. played 23 of 30 overs :misbah before I sacrifized myself :sohail
even :fawad had 0(1) on debut

should seriously go to sleep now :facepalm: ok guys enjoy

go aussies! :afridi

do we have any 150+ Ks fast bowler in aussie line ?

No. Cummins and Pattinson are the 2 quickest at the moment.

Cummins and Harris are the two fastest overall in Oz. Nobody on the radar I am aware of who is faster.

Might add that I have never seen any bowler bowl consistently over 150kph except for Shoaib. These guys are able to consistently hit between 145 and 150 which is very pacy.

Another excellent ball, and my stream stopped :facepalm:

y no watchin on the tv?

y-u-no-guy.jpg

Looks an excellent test match pitch. A bit of green ting with plenty of carry to Haddin. Hilfun would have been great on here. Siddle not getting it right yet. beauty just now though!

and that 30 is for one day I guess?

sounds pretty okay. not as expensive as in England :)

cool commercial with aussie players

india is going to feel the heat :sachin

insha Allah :khawaja is going to make his maiden ton vs. them!

Yeah for one day. Not as expensive as England but we have much bigger stadia to fill.

If you do the math on Boxing Day though, 80000 people at $70 a ticket, there all day spending money on food and drinks = serious $$$$

25/0 but Siddle and Pattinson have started well, lots of balls past the outside edge

Yeah for one day. Not as expensive as England but we have much bigger stadia to fill.

If you do the math on Boxing Day though, 80000 people at $70 a ticket, there all day spending money on food and drinks = serious $$$$

nice, thanks for the info

ok I don't really follow Aussie cricket, so sorry for this question, but why is Brett Lee not in the team?

Might add that I have never seen any bowler bowl consistently over 150kph except for Shoaib. These guys are able to consistently hit between 145 and 150 which is very pacy.

too be honest brett lee looked really fast most of the times even if he was not hitting 150+ scale consistently.

Khwaja should get a helmet of his size he looks like a Solider more then a cricketer to me in this helmet.

Both of the new bowlers looked pretty good so far. Tall, physically strong and have pretty good pace.

Aussie bowlers are nervous, this pitch seems to have lots of juice in it as some of the balls are swinging and cutting miles, I think Aussies will need at least 3 wickets in this first session.

why are Australian fast bowlers all lanky the new crop pattison, stark and cummins

Siddle gets the first wicket ... He enjoys bowling at the Gabba! 6fer last year in the opening Ashes test match.

Back