Australia vs New Zealand [Super 8s/Match 21] - Updates

Out. The 3rd skied ball of the innings. And Hussey's innings is over. Only 2 fours in that innings. Really needed to bat quicker.
He goes for 37.
6/334
49.2 overs

WHAT A SHOT! Shot of the day!
Watson, on the final ball, smashes a square drive for six!
Australia end up with 6/348. Watson ends up with 63 (32).
51 runs from the final 3 overs! Amazing stuff.

This will be an exciting chase. Nearly everyone made a contribution which is good.
No maidens for NZ. Only one bowler under 5po.
That was Patel.

3:26am here. Another 4 1/2 hours to go!

Last edited:
should be a cracker of a game.. remember NZ love chasing 300+ like they did in the Chappel-Hadlee Series.. could it happen again?

contreversional decision because the ball hit his arm and not the bad when he was caught behind.

taylor new man in anyway

Bloody hell. My mums bfs housemate has come home drunk. He is pretty much blind drunk and is snoring so bloody loud!

Sean said:
Bloody hell. My mums bfs housemate has come home drunk. He is pretty much blind drunk and is snoring so bloody loud!

:)) that wicket will cheer you up then :)

Decent knocks from Haydunce and Watto.

Far out. It's so hard to watch the cricket when you have a fat, drunk, snoring guy right next to you!

Mark Nicholas going on about the no-ball that wasn't, but hasn't yet made the point that it would have been called a wide anyway.

OUT! Straight to Hayden to takes the catch. Pigeon gets his second.
Styris had a big heave at that and only succeeded in hitting it straight to Hayden.
Styris goes for 27.
3/77
11.1 overs

Finally. I thought he wasn't gonna give that out. A very good ball.
McMillan goes for 1.

4/80
12.3 overs

Wow. Franklin trying to duck a shortish ball there. Why is Franklin in now? ***?

Watson coming on to bowl. How will he bowl. Will he amazingly get swing today? He has had a good day.

Bowled im! Franklin, the "secret weapon" chops onto his stumps. He goes for 6.
5/89

Watto continues his dream day.

Pad first? It looked like it at first. Maybe just outside the line.

Sean lol...I know Aus are winning...but you're getting a bit tooooo high.......

Did Aussies have the courage to play the final without Ponting and Hayden.Show some courage Aussies...... like Lankans and Kiwis :D

Mmmm. I'm trying to keep my mind off the drunk,fat guy snoring his head off right next to me. I tried waking him up and tell him to go to bed. But he says "Yeah, soon" then falls asleep in like 2 seconds before snoring again.

Alllll right Sean-e-O! Damn, I'm beginning to wish Aus were 145 all out, so Sean wouldn't be so happy....LOL1

There we go. McCullum is out trying to slog sweep Hogg for Sweep. Hussey takes a simple outfield catch and it's game over!
He goes for 7.
6/111
19.3 overs.

C'mon Aussies crush the Kiwis.

Amazing how the Aussies are the oldest team yet they have the finest athletes who out run younger opposition players and are far more hungry and athletic than them too.

The Aussies proffesionalsim is breath taking.

7th wicket taken. Vettori out for 4. Hogg gets his 2nd wicket.
NZ 7/117
21.1 overs

Back