Azam Khan versus Sarfaraz Khan - Who’s the better player?

Sarfaraz is a TEST player. Azam Khan is a overweight obese failure. Hitting a couple of 6 vs some part timers bowling 115Ks and look at some reactions!

The NZ series should have been enough to see what a failure Azam Khan is. He got exposed big time. I have said it so many times, a figure like Azam Khan should not even be allowed to be part of the dressing room, but here he is playing for the national team. You need to have some self respect and dignity.

Who is better azam Khan or sarfraz? According to you?
Sarfraz is a pedigree batsman. Ever since he had that record 439 at school level he was highly rated. Then he was part of the 2016 world cup squad where he was the second highest run getter. Instrumental in taking India to under-19 final. Then played for MUmbai. Playing for Mumbai is very hard. No only he played. He excelled big time. He has been banging the door for a long time. Because of his indifferent outings in iPL where you get to face a maximum of 10 or 15 balls he was under the radar. Heck even Jaiswal was under the radar until his breakout IPL season. He has properly come through ranks in Indian system. Checking Azam khan's career, so far it is not much of a career. Sarfraz played IPL when he was 17. Imagine being part of the side that has Gayle, ABDV, Kohli, Dinesh Karthik. Even there he made some impression once

I suppose his cameo against Ireland re-ignited this topic? I am not sure i remember all the matches in Ireland for India. But there was one match where Hooda opened against better Irish attack (including Josh LIttle) on a bigger ground and made a 100 in 50 balls or so. He is treated just as a journey man. Not even an opener by trade. His real test will be against better sides.

Screenshot-2024-05-13-152141.png

Sarfraz is a pedigree batsman. Ever since he had that record 439 at school level he was highly rated. Then he was part of the 2016 world cup squad where he was the second highest run getter. Instrumental in taking India to under-19 final. Then played for MUmbai. Playing for Mumbai is very hard. No only he played. He excelled big time. He has been banging the door for a long time. Because of his indifferent outings in iPL where you get to face a maximum of 10 or 15 balls he was under the radar. Heck even Jaiswal was under the radar until his breakout IPL season. He has properly come through ranks in Indian system. Checking Azam khan's career, so far it is not much of a career. Sarfraz played IPL when he was 17. Imagine being part of the side that has Gayle, ABDV, Kohli, Dinesh Karthik. Even there he made some impression once

I suppose his cameo against Ireland re-ignited this topic? I am not sure i remember all the matches in Ireland for India. But there was one match where Hooda opened against better Irish attack (including Josh LIttle) on a bigger ground and made a 100 in 50 balls or so. He is treated just as a journey man. Not even an opener by trade. His real test will be against better sides.

Screenshot-2024-05-13-152141.png
I agree with you bro, I just wanted this comment to be the penultimate comment here and for people to refer to this, anytime another thread like this is made aka babar azam vs Kohli or Kukdeep vs shadab Khan 😂

Just read that Azam Khan is the fastest Pakistani to 200 T20 sixes.

Faster than then Asif "Jos Buttler" Ali.

Like I said , this big man is potentially Pakistan's greatest six hitter.

Just read that Azam Khan is the fastest Pakistani to 200 T20 sixes.

Faster than then Asif "Jos Buttler" Ali.

Like I said , this big man is potentially Pakistan's greatest six hitter.

He is the worst player ever to represent Pakistan.
If he goes to the WC be ready for a comedy show.

His keeping alone will cost us many runs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back