Bangladesh v England | Group B | WC'11 | Chittagong | 11/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring Colly from other end, england needs to cut out pace here.

Bangla should look to just see off swann and plunder the rest!

that's a disappointing comment from you. you make your own luck in sport. England played well with the bat v India and the ball v SA.

dew is going to do us in here.
They did.

poor comment by me really.

Just a bit frustrated to see England's bowling or batting never clicking together. It's just one or the other. And regularly changes between both.

Bresnan the one bowler who seems to bowl well when slogs on our others are going around the park.

Now up to kayes to step up and not keep up the run rate. Don't rely on the guy new to the crease.

middle order needs to stay there aint like they are chasing 300+. Just need to build a partnership up and dont do anything daft.

haven't seen a full toss from Swann in a while...that was terrible

Why does Kayes keep being picked? he bats like a snail!

Bengali's going along steady. If they can survive 50 overs, they'll win, no need to do anything flash.

Good going BD. I hope they keep wickets in hand for the end. 3-4 runs in over for 20 overs would be good enough. Play sensibly guys we want an upset

England need to stop bowling too straight, the dew is not letting them control the line on the lengths and they keep straying they need to bowl outside off and protect that side of the field.

Bangla need to pick up singles and just put the bad ball away when it comes. No need to try and force the game here and give away cheap wickets.

Why does Kayes keep being picked? he bats like a snail!

We do not have much of a choice really. Though he is playing well considering the situation. Has an ODI 100 against NZ, I think in NZ so well the potential is there. Won't scare any bowler but if he gives us decent openings [ Bangladesh has 3 50+ openings in 4 matches] then I think we will be happy with him till someone better comes to replace him.

Just returned from college and had a look at the score.

WOW! It seems Bangladesh has done a tremendous job with the ball earlier and now continuing with their good work in batting as well.

With dew setting in so early, It is going to be an Herculean task for England to come back into this game (from the looks of it, it is very unlikely at the moment)

Well played so far Bangladesh, and do finish the game well

69 for 1 after 12 overs

terrible running from Bangladesh and awesome throw from Anderson.

his fielding definitely helps him stay in the ODI team.

Poor stuff from bangla! Needless wicket given away!

Second time in world cup that Junaid is run out. Both the times he would be in if he would dive ! Bummer !

Just returned from college and had a look at the score.

WOW! It seems Bangladesh has done a tremendous job with the ball earlier and now continuing with their good work in batting as well.

With dew setting in so early, It is going to be an Herculean task for England to come back into this game (from the looks of it, it is very unlikely at the moment)

Well played so far Bangladesh, and do finish the game well

69 for 1 after 12 overs

Did I accidentally jinxed?

Bangladesh 73 for 3 after 13.4 overs

Guess what???

Bangladesh have lost 2 wickets on 4th ball of

Bresnan to Tamim Iqbal, OUT, silence in Chittagong! Crowd dumb struck as Bresnan strikes! Fullish length but Tamim was hanging back and just played across the ball a touch. It burst through and onto the stumps

Tamim Iqbal b Bresnan 38 (26b 5x4 0x6) SR: 146.15

And

Shahzad to Raqibul Hasan, OUT, gone! That's a beauty from Shahzad. You can't play them. Pitched on off, held its line to beat the edge and ripped out off stump. Unplayable.

Raqibul Hasan b Shahzad 0 (2b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0.00

England are only slight favourites according to the odds at the moment, however look fully in control to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back