Bangladesh v England | Group B | WC'11 | Chittagong | 11/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, is anybody following Tsunami updates? warning etc?

Pretty incredible scenes, absolutely shocking to see the sheer force of nature and the devastation its causing. It's hit Hawaii and reports say it will get worse. After shocks have hit Japanese coasts a short while ago. A nuclear power station is in a state of emergency. God help everyone.

Pretty incredible scenes, absolutely shocking to see the force nature and the devastation its causing. It's hit Hawaii and reports say it will get worse. After shocks have hit Japanese coasts a short while ago. A nuclear power station is in a state of emergency. God help everyone.

woah woah. Didn't know it was that serious.

I hope all is well. My prayers are with them. :moyo

For some reason I find my self shouting "Bowling swanny!" after every delivery.

woah woah. Didn't know it was that serious.

I hope all is well. My prayers are with them. :moyo

Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

I didn't get it? wth did they change the ball? coz it was wet? im sure there isn't any rule about that you can change the ball if it is wet

Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

Well since they've been warned I'm sure these countries can save themselves to some extent now.

New zealend have already been hit with a devastating earth quake.

Swann will lose some of his match fee for that one.

All he did was take his cap with a bit of aggression. Nothing verbal (and thankfully physical) so don't really see a significant fine other than a warning maybe.

Lollingwood could actually come in handy here.

I'm going to go and eat now. I hope by the time I'm back Bangladesh need 15 runs of the last over or something close like that :)

going to be a real disaster for Bangladesh if they somehow manage to lose this one.

Colly looks like Daniel Craig, only difference being that he doesn't.

going to be a real disaster for Bangladesh if they somehow manage to lose this one.

It will be bad for cricket.... they just need to defeat Holland and they are through. I don't want to see a boring QF to be honest.

True. It's Bangladesh's game to lose. All they need to do it sit tight and the game is theirs. Real test of temperament.

103 from 150

They have many Fawad alams in their team lol. can't win if they don't increase their pace.

AHAHAHAH Swann!!!! He is such a funny guy!!! He is screaming now ... "F'ing rubbish,... F'ING RUBBISH"!! hahaahahahah! what a beauty!!!

I wish he gets a proper lashing from the referee. That behaviour is not on. Strauss should talk to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back