Bangladesh v England | Group B | WC'11 | Chittagong | 11/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If bangladesh dont loose a wicket in the next 5 overs they will be the favourites

these are dreadfully dull tactics from England - floating it up just outside the off-stump to a packed off-side field. every ball automatically becomes a dot or a 2. It's probably our best chance of getting a wicket, but a bit sad to watch.

i know this isnt the 1st time this has happened but its still not fair man

94 off 136 with 7 wickets left.

Bangladesh are still perfectly capable of buggering this up.

England don't really deserve to win if I'm being honest though.

Who wants England to win apart from the obvious Whippy?

What amuses me is that PakPassion was very much anti-Bangladesh a week ago...against not only their team but also their continuing participation in international cricket

What amuses me is that PakPassion was very much anti-Bangladesh a week ago...against not only their team but also their continuing participation in international cricket

Hear! Hear!

I just get a bit angered when Bangladesh don't develop. I mean you'e been in cricket for a decade now. Come on! Develop someone!

Get a strike bowler on strauss! collingwood isn't going to get you a wicket.

I'm actually a fan of Bangladesh cricket, but did not expect their revival after the West Indies game to start as soon as this...

Get a strike bowler on strauss! collingwood isn't going to get you a wicket.

I think he's trying to choke the run rate to such an extent that the scoreboard will eventually take the wickets.

I want the Banglas to win, they are more deserving than the English side.

They can just keep taking singles and the game is theirs. EASY..Bangla will win this..

Come on england make the game bit more interesting what type of a ball was that bopara

Too many wides from England, had the pressure on Bangladesh and then proceeded to bowl a plethora of wides.

13 wides :facepalm:

even a few less than that would have made a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back