Bangladesh v England | Group B | WC'11 | Chittagong | 11/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to bring bresnan again and give him 3 more overs here.he has been their best bowler throughout the tournament.Even if his spell gets over,it wil be good if he gets about 2 wickets.

What's with collingwood grunting when he balls. I feel sorry for him.

Afridi bowls faster then Collingwood..:facepalm:

England seem totally out of ideas .. oh ello ... what do we have here? The only thing that could happen is a run out ... maybe ....

it's like I said much earlier. This was always going to come down to who batted worse more than anything else.

No fielder on midwicket.

Strauss learning from aafridi.

Pathetic running by Bengalis

Man that was great fielding as well
What a throw

Another wicket here England will be back with confidence of winning this one

Temperament, thats what it's down to. England didn't deserve a wicket to be fair. Still, not won or lost yet.

England can fill all but 2 of the remaining 19 overs with Shahzad, Anderson, Bresnan and Swann. Time to take off the genuine trundlers and get the decent bowlers on.

Raheem what toothpaste do you use?

lol
shakib.gif

Morale is up. Still wondering weather bringing back Anderson right now would be a good move or not.

Stop the singles . Rahim needs to rotate the strike eventhough he his new he will be adding pressure to shakib if he doesnt

Good over. England have a chance to comeback now. One more wicket..

Ooh! abit of life shown there from the ball. If it starts reversing, do you think Anderson might be of some use? We'll see.

Saqib needs to see Bangla home here! Wouldnt be shocked if they manage to balls it up though.

going down even more than I thought

the ball is definitely wobbling though

''good decision on the field ,good decision off the field''

Nasser having a dig at Asoka

Boring...Wheres Balaji Rao when you need him..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back