Bangladesh v Hong Kong | WT20 Group A First Round | Chittagong | 20/03/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to have forgotten that Bangladesh have qualified for the Super 10s lol. Congrats to them

Nice of you to pop in after HK are 5 down.

You disappeared when Irfan was hitting them big.
Just like you turned up when BD were in a spot of bother but were nowhere to be seen when they were dominating.

Lol Bangladesh is going to win this. Hope you're still here after BD has won.

even if they win they are humiliated , shows that you are still a minnow and will remain one
even at home you are getting this treatment what fun

Just like you turned up when BD were in a spot of bother but were nowhere to be seen when they were dominating.

Dominating who?

Hong Kong? Afghanistan? Lol.

You guys are a test side. Act like one!

Seriously if you classify yourself as a 10th test playing nation, how can you get dismissed for 108 by Hong Kong?

Doesn't that leave you confused and befuddled?

Lol are you actually gloating about beating Hong Kong. Just shows the standards you guys have.

The funniest thing is that you might even lose this :dav

Bangladesh are only good at crying , they should stop playing this game and rather concentrate on Saans Bahu serials

Aditya Pidapart: "Cricket should take cue from Football in organising matches. The leg of matches for the round-robin stages are always held simultaneously. Taking away the possibility that one team might have a strategic advantage in terms of knowing the statistical criteria needed to advance further. Reduces it to a case where all teams are giving it their best shot and playing blind."

This.

I am still an advocate these matches should be played blind.

So no one puts in such meek performances.

Dominating who?

Hong Kong? Afghanistan? Lol.

You guys are a test side. Act like one!

Seriously if you classify yourself as a 10th test playing nation, how can you get dismissed for 108 by Hong Kong?

Doesn't that leave you confused and befuddled?
Calm down. How did Pakistan get bowled out for 161 against Bangladesh in 1999 or for 132 against Ireland in 2007?

Someone pls kick Athar Ali Khan out of the comm box. The guy is a joke.

I just looked at cricinfo and saw this comment from someone,

"Whoever wins, credit to Bangladesh how they have come back into the match, especially when one of their regular bowler can't bowl because of injury. And that Shakib is a gem. One of the best player in the world limited over, in my book."

Last time I checked they were playing against Hong Kong and they haven't even won the game yet!

Shaun Pollock backing Bangladesh to win. Lol Mushfiq took out the uncle from Hong Kong.

Calm down. How did Pakistan get bowled out for 161 against Bangladesh in 1999 or for 132 against Ireland in 2007?

U dare to compare ur trashy team to a team which has one of the highest winning %s in the game. Get a life

LOL just showed the replay of the running :))) Uncle Dar doesn't like the runnings :inzi

Well done Bangla to qualify for next round.

BD are the deserving one, otherwise whats the point in organizing tourney in a place where host isnt playing.

Congrats Bondhu.

I think its an exciting time for smaller teams, now we have genuinely talented and spirited teams providing a very competitive sport. IRE, BAN, AFG, NEP are more spirited than few test playing nations.

Well the good news is Hong Kong can still win.

And Bangladesh fans can still disappear !

dealing in singles, HK wont get this oppourtunity again they need to grab it

Another wicket, BD getting close to a historical win against an evenly matched opponent .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back