Bangladesh v Hong Kong | WT20 Group A First Round | Chittagong | 20/03/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh have to just bowl their best bowlers upfront. HK batting is crap.

HK just have to go for the win. Forget 13.2.

Just as i mentioned before this batting approach can cost them the match they should focus on winning the match instead of doing Nepal a favor.

Meh, better they go for Nepal. More interesting cricket for us. What if Nepal beats one of the top 8?

Meh, better they go for Nepal. More interesting cricket for us. What if Nepal beats one of the top 8?

Thats true its gonna be interesting to see as a neutral but its very risky approach and a simple win here for HK can boost their confidence for future.

HK will win but don't see them doing it in 13 overs, so BD should still go through to the next around.

:4

Look at the dew man. This dew factor is going to decide the winner of Tomorrow match between India and Pakistan.

HK should play out the 20 overs they shouldn't care about the 13 overs it doesn't affect them if Nepal go through

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Polly and Danny Morrison are a brilliant pair on commentary

HK batsmen are pure hacks Afridi is clearly their role model.

If I ever meet Danny I'll be sure to ask him how much of the good stuff he snorts per day to keep that high.

I think Nepal team Manager called HK Manager and asked for a favor ;)

It seems as if HK isn't playing with the intention of reaching the target within 13.2 overs. It's rather sad. I understand that a win would be a significant achievement for them, and it makes sense to give themselves as many balls as they can and not be pressured to play rash shots. But, still, they have it in their power to grant a fellow associate team a chance to get into the main part of the WC, and I wish they would have been selfless in that regard.

Polly is very good in giving technical view of the game.

Yeah I like Polly my favourite Saffer commentator not just a SA fanboy like HD Kepler and Jackers. And Danny Morrison can make Dravids batting look like Afridi is batting.

Yeah I like Polly my favourite Saffer commentator not just a SA fanboy like HD Kepler and Jackers. And Danny Morrison can make Dravids batting look like Afridi is batting.

Thats true most of SA commies are hard to digest.

It seems as if HK isn't playing with the intention of reaching the target within 13.2 overs. It's rather sad. I understand that a win would be a significant achievement for them, and it makes sense to give themselves as many balls as they can and not be pressured to play rash shots. But, still, they have it in their power to grant a fellow associate team a chance to get into the main part of the WC, and I wish they would have been selfless in that regard.

they aren't good enough to smash the Bengali bowling attack.

Nepal need 89 in 56 balls and Hong Kong need 89 in 96 balls.

WTH is going on. Bangla giving easy boundaries

If Hong Kong chases the target under 13.1 overs Nepal goes in and Bangladesh goes out. It would be nice to see Nepal go in but I rather see Bangladesh go in and trouble rest of the big boys.

Doesn't look like HK are looking to knock BD out.

LMAO you are counting on the goodwill of an Associate to not knock you out of a world tournament. ON YOUR OWN TURF :sohail

Bangladesh should win. If they don't I will be sad to be honest. Not for BD team but their supporters.

2nd Tier of Test-Odi Teams should consist of Netherland, Ireland, Zimbabwe, Afgh,Nepal, UAE, Hong Kong and Canada.

The BIG QUESTION? Can Hong Kong win in 13 overs............Can Irfan become a NEPALI hero????

Curious Nepali: "Why the last games from the same group are not played at the same time like how it happens in soccer? It is kinda stupid because the teams they play later have advantage as they can choose to play their game to their needs. "

Interesting question...

So why?

Curious Nepali: "Why the last games from the same group are not played at the same time like how it happens in soccer? It is kinda stupid because the teams they play later have advantage as they can choose to play their game to their needs. "

A VALID point indeed!

I seriously doubt they could make it in 13.2 overs though.

A test match team excluding Bangladesh could probably have chased it in that time.

But Hong Kong would be banking on a miracle to chase it that quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back