Bangladesh v India | Match 40, World Cup | 2nd July, 2019 | Edgbaston | India innings

Feel we missed at least 20 runs if not more.

Bangladesh players must feel buoyed by our crazy batting tactics (like Morgan, who mocked it in his presser) in the end.

Hope bowlers saves us from the ignominy of back to back defeats, during the business end of the tournament.

If BD wins this they will be right in contention for the semis

I thought 400 was on the cards, we seriously need to drop Mashrafee and Saifuddin

Also Tamim and Sabbir must retire after the world cup :shezzy

I still think that given India's bowling they have this in the bag.
It will not be an easy chase.

With so many duds in our team, we don't deserve to win this WC.

Watching this team bat is quite depressing (barring for Rohit and scratchy Kohli).

Don't know why team management is not thinking that there is an issue with our approach.

Gah so many holes in our team. We need a lot to go right and for rohit to keep tonning up to have any chance. I'm hoping this is just us taking foot off the pedal now. In general teams haven't finished well this world cup for some reason.

Fightback by Bangladesh

On this wicket with not much bowling depth apart from Mustafiz and Shakib, Bangladesh has restrained India from getting 30-40 runs with some help from Dhoni rofl.

Bngladesh sloppy fielding and Saifuddin cost them 8-10 runs more anyways this is below par score. RR under 6.5 is gettable.

My support to BD for this match. After that start it is criminal fo end at 314. The glass house is crumbling...

Please dont chase it by 43 overs BD, we dont want a RR hit.. coz i doubt our Lanka chances too now

Dhonis inner strength is only in the tooth paste he uses... Get lost for gods sake...

But possible.

Lol No. India's gun bowling will choke BD. 315 is 20 to 30 more than par on this pitch. Haven't you seen how top order struggled yesterday against ENg. Pitch is not easy for strokeplay

Pandya once again failed to finish the inning. Dhoni is not the finisher anymore Pandya is. :inti

Pandya and India targeted the wrong bowler. Mustafizur has great control and as good as Bumrah in death overs. If they would have been intelligent enough, they would have played him safely and target the medium pacers. India missed a big time trick to get to 340

No team looks like they are good enough to win the world cup. Hope rain washes away the finals

Bangladesh got rewarded for positive field placing in the pandya dismissal. I kinda knew he would nick off to that wide slip. With him gone a major part of our afterburners was gone. Too much inexperience and lack of match practice among the others and an over the hill.grandpa who is not even irritating now because of how accustomed we have grown to it.

Apart from Rohit and Rahul all the batsmen failed means its a big threat from our batsmen.

Back