Bangladesh v UAE | Asia Cup | Lahore | 24/06/2008

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Bangladesh squad

Mohammad Ashraful, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abdur Razzak, Alok Kapali, Dolar Mahmud, Farhad Reza, Mahmudullah, Mehrab Hossain jnr, Mosharraf Hossain, Mushfiqur Rahim, Nazimuddin, Raqibul Hasan, Shahadat Hossain, Shahriar Nafees, Tamim Iqbal

United Arab Emirates squad

Saqib Ali, Fahad Alhashmi, Alawi Shukri, Aman Ali, Amjad Ali, Amjad Javed, Arshad Ali, IPP Batuwitarachchi, N Fernandes, Khurram Khan, Mohammad Tauqir, Salman Farooq, V Shetty, EHSN Silva, Zahid Shah

Toss: Bangladesh won the toss and they will have a bat.

go bangladesh!!!! Put up 350+!

Does ANYONE know where this match is broadcasted in UK/EU?????

Saj said:
United Arab Emirates squad

Saqib Ali, Fahad Alhashmi, Alawi Shukri, Aman Ali, Amjad Ali, Amjad Javed, Arshad Ali, IPP Batuwitarachchi, N Fernandes, Khurram Khan, Mohammad Tauqir, Salman Farooq, V Shetty, EHSN Silva, Zahid Shah

:))

180 for 2 now BD. Going very well.

What makes this even more pleasing is that I have both Ashraful and Raqibul in my fantasy cricket team :)

Asfraful 100 off 114 balls - Raqib 51 off 49
Ban 207-2 after 39.3 overs

Saj said:

What makes this even more pleasing is that I have both Ashraful and Raqibul in my fantasy cricket team :)

3 4s from raqib...did you read the future?

Raqib unleashing now. 33 runs in last 14 balls

and he is out on 83 off 63 balls
Bangladesh 248-3 after 43.4 overs @ 5.67
last 5 overs 45-1

Weldone guys ash-109 rokib-83 tamim-40
lot of change in team even without aftab and sakib
iam NOT happy with nazimuddin and alok kapali instead we should of go for sakib and aftab

300 score very good for BD team

Aaj ke match se saabit ho gaya ke Bangladesh ki cricket team ke saamne aik shaandaar maazi hai!

Saj said:

Me too!

UAE 135/6.

The biggest deficiency I see in BD team is in their captaincy (leadership).

1) tomorrow they face SL. (no rest day)
2) Required runrate after 20 overs already 7+.
3) Opponent 4 down and seems like already conceded.

Why not go for the kill? Why spread the fielding and let them build a small innings with singles? Why not bring back the pacers and finish them off?

The Captain and the Coach are the culprits.

Still 7 overs to go.
I want Khurram to get a century. Definitely he will be the man of the match then.

That's it Bangladesh win by 96 runs. Once Bangladesh reached 300, UAE really had no chance with the experience they had. It need a real big effort in the beginning but they had early setbacks as they lost wickets. Khurram Khan played well for his 78 but it was not enough.

Game over.

Abdur Razzak got his 100 ODI wicket from 69 matches. Today's figure was good. 10 overs 2 maidens 20 runs 3 wickets. Congrats.

Khurram didn't get a century but was excellent out there despite the scorching heat.

Well done BAN!

And razzak gets his 100th ODI wicket :) He certainly is one of the best ODI spinners

Back