ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Bangladesh v Pakistan | Group 2 | 06 November | Bangladesh Innings

Got to give credit to Bangladesh Batsmen for running well between the wkts and pushing the fielders. Probably gotten 10-15 extra runs via good running

Pakistan should be able to chase this down surely. If they cant then Ramiz and co will need soem serious answering in Pakistan after dismissing the media time and again.

BD would really feel shortchanged after India and now Pakistan game. If they win they will probably forget today.

bro, you didnt even had belief in this team making the semis.. But good to see you turn up today :)

Dude I support Pakistan team.

I dont support poor strategy.

If we win, we deserve to go through.

South Africa didnt win.

They deserve to be out.

This doesnt make our team a World beater.

The issues with Rizwan will stay.

Got to give credit to Bangladesh Batsmen for running well between the wkts and pushing the fielders. Probably gotten 10-15 extra runs via good running

They could have easily lost 4 wickets to runout. Their running has been terrible, some horrible calls throughout the inning.

shaheen 141 im sure game by game he will get back to his old speed he is doing great for now

bro, you didnt even had belief in this team making the semis.. But good to see you turn up today :)

South Africa didnt win.

They deserve to be out.

The ball has been reversing surely. This cannot be conventional swing

South Africa didnt win.

They deserve to be out.

I’m very worried thinking how he’ll play today. Perfect target for him to totally kill our PP and score some selfish runs

South Africa didnt win.

They deserve to be out.

Pakistan issues will always remain...whenever they have won tournaments, it's never been 100 percent. Enjoy the ride... Its the Pakistan way!

South Africa didnt win.

They deserve to be out.

sorry,, but you didnt believe that Pakistan should had been going through to the semis.

Anyways, you lost faith in this team when it was down, and more of a fan when everything is going alright

For all their early bravado, BD were too slow upfront - going at only 7 RPO for the first 10 - with only one wicket down. That has come to bite them.

Doesn't mean Pakistan will comfortably chase it though.

These batsmen look so fragile and thin. Can't impart any force. I think Taskin is a bit more well built

Bangladesh got to have the worst tailender batsmen in the World.

Can't even rotate the strike..

South Africa didnt win.

They deserve to be out.

To be fair, SA got screwed by the rain. They had the Zimbabwe match won and would have qualified regardless of today's loss.

To be fair, SA got screwed by the rain. They had the Zimbabwe match won and would have qualified regardless of today's loss.

But not being able to beat Nederlands is terrible. INdia is yet to play zimbabwe. They can even lsoe to them and still move to next round

Lol! It was a fake throw though, wasn’t it?

Best not discuss that here :)

The crying time was as that incident happened. Nobody even knew that happened during the game. When you can't chase a modest target after rain then it's in bad taste tonrake in non issues. This guy started that useless discussion

Bangladesh players need to spend 1 year eating meat and working out in the gym.

They are too small for T20 cricket.

It shouldn't go over 135 in any way. Need to bury BD, now that umpires and NED have given us the chance.

Excellent finish here by Pakistan. All started with Shadab's over after the break. Well done team management for assessing the conditions right at the time.

Surprised at the low turnout today. Most fans probably expected it to be a dead rubber. But even after the Result in the other match I dnt think thers enough Pakistan or Bangladesh Community in Adelaide to Fill up the stadium to an extent

That talk from Saqi at the 10 over break has done wonders.... Maybe we have all underestimated Qudrat ka Nizaam!

LOL!! Another one bites the dust. 120 will be pushing it from here

Thats not sure. NRR would have come to play. They can choke at any knockout stage. They did not looked like chasing that score today.

It makes sense why bangaldesh was trying to be aggressive in the beginning. There was nothing in there middle and lower order.

Surprised at the low turnout today. Most fans probably expected it to be a dead rubber. But even after the Result in the other match I dnt think thers enough Pakistan or Bangladesh Community in Adelaide to Fill up the stadium to an extent

I went to the dead rubber at Lords for Pakistan vs Bangladesh in 2019 WC. It was packed... No one watches cricket like we do!

Even Pak team were surprised by the result. You could see it in the way they played first few overs they had no time to prepare at all

Back