ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Bangladesh v Pakistan | Group 2 | 06 November | Bangladesh Innings

6 overs to go.

BD need at least 60 to make it competitive. Otherwise, it should be a walk in the park for Pakistan.

When ever Wasim bowls yorkers they are 145+ kph

Indian posters dont understand. When we get advantage of bad umpiring we admit.

Indians would defend the umpire and the whole game and not even discuss the bad umpiring.

There is a massive difference.

Good point...Shakib was wrongly given out by the Umpire... Leaves a bad taste in the mouth

I think whoever wins the World Cup wont be because of umpires.

We can all argue decisions but this is nitpicking at its best.

The best team wins the Cup.

Simple as.

Indian posters dont understand. When we get advantage of bad umpiring we admit.

Indians would defend the umpire and the whole game and not even discuss the bad umpiring.

There is a massive difference.

Rizwan is appealing for every ball that's being beaten. Isn't that cheating? False appeals? What if the opposition is out of reviews? Fake throw was a non issue as no batsman was impacted. The two no balls Kohli appealed were really noballs. Ifthi appealed for a wide when it brushed. Nurul appealed for a wide.

I think whoever wins the World Cup wont be because of umpires.

We can all argue decisions but this is nitpicking at its best.

The best team wins the Cup.

Simple as.

Umpiring has been poor throughout the tournament.

I think all teams probably suffered.

Benifit of doubt should goes to Batsman.. though I'm more angry towards to onfield umpire though .

Agree, but when on-field gave it out, the third umpire went with same decision. And ultra edge showed spikes before the ball reached bat. How will you explain that?

145ks by Wasim yet again.
It's fascinating how many 145 ks bowlers have Pakistan got

Rizwan is appealing for every ball that's being beaten. Isn't that cheating? False appeals? What if the opposition is out of reviews? Fake throw was a non issue as no batsman was impacted. The two no balls Kohli appealed were really noballs. Ifthi appealed for a wide when it brushed. Nurul appealed for a wide.

All the troll threads will come to a screeching halt lol

Wasim has a terrible technique of catching the ball. The worst I've seen since Razzaq. Alligator mouth is no way to catch.

Absolutely the worst fielding side in the world BY FAR

Mohammad Wasim is one special donut.

How the hell do you not know how to run somebody out?

Terrible Pakistani fielding especially under pressure. Can't get direct hits and can't catch the ball cleanly at the stumps, not to mention the out fielding and catching under pressure.

Naseem is now a right arm ‘slower’ bowler. He has forgotten how to bowl quick

FOUR

Babar making mistakes here , should have brought in Afridi , casual approach can cost the game.

And with that 4, BD have a winning total.

Would have loved if we made it to the finals and thrashed Pak there, but I want our team to meet only legitimate deserving finalists :inti

We beat them in triseries, we beat them 15 out of 17 times, what's so special today. Come on, get them out

and again you dont understand the point..

Kohli got a wide, yes ifti signalled but did ifti get it ? no

Kohli got a wide or no ball bcs that's a wide/no ball . Ifthikar didn't get it bcs it touched, no .?

Not one ****ing shy at the stumps has hit, not one.

Our fielding will continue to hold us back. Wasim Sahab dropped the ball and now Shaheen throws instantly when he could've taken longer to take aim

Naseem is now a right arm ‘slower’ bowler. He has forgotten how to bowl quick

Before judging a bowler's true pace, always ensure that he can sustain it over the time across the formats. A lot of bowlers give it thier all initially only to come back to their average pace later.

Back