ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Bangladesh v Pakistan | Group 2 | 06 November | Bangladesh Innings

The kind of cricket bangalis are playing the wickets are always on the card.

Bat hit the ground clearly. There wasn't any contact with the ball

Bat hit the ground. It looked like edge but there wasnt any. Otherwise saqib would have been furious.

Can anyone tell me why they no longer use hot spot? Seems to me that would have settled whether bat hit the ball or ground.

It's sad that this always seems to happen to Bangladesh.

First India in the QF, then against India and now this.

looooooooool
that was a wrong decision guys cmon lets face it

So a wrong decision brings out the collapse. 3rd umpiring has been biased in Pakistan's favor throughout this tournament.

the snick was bat hitting the ground. On field gave it out.

When the ball and bat were edging, you need the snicko metter to show spike in the middle. It didnt show spike in middle it showed it on the righter side..

The snicko and bat and ball position is always synced

Bat never hit the ground to be fair.

I don't know what saqlain said to shadab but it was definitely the right words

This partisan commentator needs to stop misleading public. Bat hit the ground

Rizwan needs to calm down with these fake appeals

They’ve already robbed Bangladesh with a poor decision

Athar Ali crying like us fans. He should calm down in com-box

Why did Pakistan not appeal louder for that.

Way things are going, they'd have got that too :srini

Commentator more salty than my fish and chips last night.

I thought it was close, but there did seem to be daylight between ball and bat to me.

Bat never hit the ground to be fair.

Dont know, how the zoom it looked like so.

It depends upon how the umpire sees snicko i guess. Because the snicko didnt play a sound at the middle bar

Seen Soumya sarkar starts collapse before. He gets out wrong time and team just falls apart. This might be another one!

BD will get max 150 from here. Won't be enough but good match nevertheless, RizBab will score today

Need to see that out again, may powers want a Ind Pak final. Ngl looked like ball hit the bat

It was clearly hitting the ground, some of you need to go to sleep

Whoever is the 3rd umpire honestly deserves to be fired to give something like that out. Gotta feel for the bd bros

Seriously impressive for a spinner to be the second highest wicket taker

That was out, Shakib had luck reasong of bat hitting ground - good on 3rd umpire to take a brace decision, if the ball was thin edge, the spike wouldnt be that big

Also, good to see these go to bowlers than benefit of doubt etc

Back