ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Bangladesh v Pakistan | Group 2 | 06 November | Bangladesh Innings

Lol oh boy, I swear this kinda thing only happens to Bangladesh. Shakib very unlucky there.

Last edited:
Bangladesh on track for 150+ score.

Pakistan doesn’t have the mental capacity to chase anything north of 130.

BD should look to take it deep. No need to play reverse sweep, scoop shot, or any other stupid shot.

I don't think the bat was above the ground.. from the side on shot, it did make contact with the turf. And the spike seemed to coincide more with the that moment rather than the ball touching the bat. Infact if you looked closely, the spike seemed to start even before the ball touched the bat

I hope Pakistani commentators will now stop saying tournament is biased against them.

This decision against Shakib is one of the worst decisions I've seen in a long while.

Both on-field and upstairs.

3.5 metres down the track, inside edge, possibly hitting outside leg.

Pakistani players did not expect to be playing for the semis today lol. I am sure the preparation was average as well

With their bowling attack, Bangladesh going to need 180.

Also the ball tracking is seriously flawed. The ball was a leg spinner. No way could it have hit off stump.

Can anyone tell me why they no longer use hot spot? Seems to me that would have settled whether bat hit the ball or ground.

Hot spot was used in recent Australia England series . Don't know why icc/India prefer snicko over hotspot..

I think that was not out, benefit of the doubt should had gone with the batsman.

And chacha hits the wickets

Can't see Bangladesh getting more than 145 tbh. Don't have the batsmen.

Terrible captaincy by Babar. Has he completely lost confidence in Nawaz after Pandya and Kohli destroyed him?

Shanto played Rizwanesque innings

Still didn’t look as bad as Kohli forcing the umpires to call no ball

ezgif-com-resize.gif

What about iftikhar signalling wide when the ball brushed his pad?

Iftikar is handy bowler, don't why Babar dont use him frequently

Pakistani fans are going to hear it from Bangladeshi fans for that decision lol.

BD imploding as expected. Mosaddek can smash a couple. But there's no one to take it deep

I hope Pakistani commentators will now stop saying tournament is biased against them.

This decision against Shakib is one of the worst decisions I've seen in a long while.

Both on-field and upstairs.

3.5 metres down the track, inside edge, possibly hitting outside leg.

You dont take Pakistani fans seriously right?

Even if it was 3 dots, Pakistani fans believe DRS is being controlled by India.

Remember Tendulkar ?

Pretty rubbish innings from Shanto.

Seems like that Bangladesh performance against India was a fluke.

I think that was not out, benefit of the doubt should had gone with the batsman.

And chacha hits the wickets

Nowdays, third umpires give benefit of the doubt to on field umpires, not conclusive to overturn the decision

Athar Ali Khan is just a pain in the ears tbh. Why do they hire him????

Seems like Virat Kohli has ended the bowling career of Mohammad Nawaz. Hasn’t bowled the last couple games.

This is where Ned slowed down too. It's imperative tomscore as many as possible in the first 10

Bangla should be thinking 150 from here, it will be a challenging total for chase

Indian posters dont understand. When we get advantage of bad umpiring we admit.

Indians would defend the umpire and the whole game and not even discuss the bad umpiring.

There is a massive difference.

Pakistani fans are going to hear it from Bangladeshi fans for that decision lol.

Well Ultra Edge showed clearly spikes even before ball reached the bat, so third umpire thought it hit the ground. He had to trust the ultra Edge, otherwise on field umpire had already given out.

Decision was wrong but not like Shakibs been in the runs. Either way, did seem to turn the game.

ezgif-com-resize.gif

What about iftikhar signalling wide when the ball brushed his pad?

and again you dont understand the point..

Kohli got a wide, yes ifti signalled but did ifti get it ? no

Back