ICC T20 World Cup 2022 | Bangladesh v Pakistan | Group 2 | 06 November | Bangladesh Innings

Inshallah we will chase 120. If we can't even to that then idk what to say

From Bang’s pov

If they get to 130ish, they can attack up front with Taskin and Shakib, try to build up the dots

Comeon man, stop the score at 125, bad last ball. Lower the score better it is, even this score can be trouble for us

Congratulations team Pakistan.

We r a rubbish team.

We deserve this humiliation.

If this last ball gets hit for four then we will say we lost momentum and morale. Shaky Pakistan.

sorry,, but you didnt believe that Pakistan should had been going through to the semis.

Anyways, you lost faith in this team when it was down, and more of a fan when everything is going alright

If it takes South Africa losing to Netherlands to make you believe we are good! Than what can i say!

One thing is sure. Haris should bowl the middle overs. Should let Wasim bowl at death, even though he just took a wicket.

Haris looks mad ordinary in this WC. Brainless bowling. You know this pitch is not one to bowl at high pace at, and why are you not taking advantage of the batsmen pre meditating?

130 basically means dots will add pressure

Pak can’t repeat the mistakes they made against Zimbabwe

Good total for Pakistan to chase. Dont make a mess out of it, Just qualify for the semis and we celebrate

I guess I can start following this team again. Haven't watched a minute of the World Cup so far. Such a fickle fan I am.

Pakistan should forget about what the fans have been preaching them about the run rate and play their natural game steady game here.

Pitch and score are right up Pak's alley. The allure of Semi against NZ in Sydney should motivate them more.

Good total for Pakistan to chase. Dont make a mess out of it, Just qualify for the semis and we celebrate

If we lose chasing this total again, entire batting line up needs to be dumped out forever.

Bangladesh end with 127/8. Brilliant comeback by Pakistani bowlers after the start Bangladesh had

Last edited:
Pak is a terrible chaser in knock out games ... have always made a meal of a walk in the park chases

Bangla should take confidence from the fact that Zimb defended 130 against Pak and Pak like SA is awful in pressure games while chasing

Pak is a terrible chaser in knock out games ... have always made a meal of a walk in the park chases

Bangla should take confidence from the fact that Zimb defended 130 against Pak and Pak like SA is awful in pressure games while chasing

anyone team would have taken 128 to win at the start of the match...

Now let's hope our openers find some form and we get the job done.

I would send Haris to open with Rizwan today. Break the chase at the start.

Back