Bangladesh vs Afghanistan | World T20 Qualifying Group A | Dhaka |16/3/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
Who do you think will win? Can Afghanistan knock the hosts out ?

Bangladesh Squad

Mushfiqur Rahim*†, Abdur Razzak, Al-Amin Hossain, Anamul Haque, Farhad Reza, Mahmudullah, Mashrafe Mortaza, Mominul Haque, Nasir Hossain, Rubel Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Shamsur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Sohag Gazi, Tamim Iqbal

Afghanistan Squad

Mohammad Nabi*, Aftab Alam, Asghar Stanikzai, Dawlat Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Hamza Hotak, Karim Sadiq, Mirwais Ashraf, Mohammad Shahzad†, Najeeb Tarakai, Najibullah Zadran, Nawroz Mangal, Samiullah Shenwari, Shafiqullah, Shapoor Zadran

Stanikzai shouldn't be in the Afghan T20 team.

Very poor choice.

InShaaAllah Bangladesh will win this.

I suppose they should. The odds are 2:1 in our favor but if its a bad day for us and good day for them then it might become difficult for us to win.

I don't think stanikzai will play.. also nawroz mangal isn't a t20 player.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If Bangladesh don't win then they don't deserve to go through simple as that. Shocked Ziaur Rahman is not in squad. We have stupid selectors sadly that know nothing.

If Bangladesh don't win then they don't deserve to go through simple as that. Shocked Ziaur Rahman is not in squad. We have stupid selectors sadly that know nothing.

...and farhad Reza to replace him. *slow claps*

Bangladesh supported Pakistan alot in Asia cup so we should return the favour

guys lets have great cricket from both of them. It would be a shocker if the hosts dont make it.

Bangladesh should been in the main tournament and New Zealand should have been forced to qualify.

Either that or format should have been different.

innovative by ICC , Harsha announcing the line ups from center of stadium

Bangladesh to win by 5 wickets. Im so bloody nervous about Irelands game tomorrow! Someone hold me!!

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan | World T20 Qualifying Group A | Dhaka |16/3/2014 |

Come on boys need early wickets :)

:out hahahhaha Shahzad first ball going for hit WHATTTA ! start to worldcup

Why do women lie about their age in England and Men lie about their age in Asia?

should be thrown out of team what the hell he is doing , always has this habit

Afghanistan are playing stupid here :facepalm:

Get your head in guys.

Shahzad was supposed to be like dhoni but he ended up looking like afridi.

Afghanistan are very bad at rotating the strike and running. 3 run outs at least i predict.

We have three pacers...will be interesting to see if we get spin on this early...

Naib doing a hafeez as far as running between the wickets is concerned

Wouldn't mind Mash bowling all his 4 overs on the go. Not very good in the end overs, Mash.

Al Amin, meanwhile bowls decent enough at the end ... decent enough according to Bangladeshi standards.

Even hafeez would struggle against this swing !

Cant blame the afghans !

Boundaries have been pushed back from the Asia Cup. Won't be so easy for these Afghan sloggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back