Bangladesh vs India | WC'11 | Group B | Mirpur | 19/02/11 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waqas: "Weird hairdos...hmm...Does Umar Akmal's green lipstick count?" No, it doesn't. But it's fun to talk about, all the same!

:)) lol

Poor shot from Mushfiqar Rahim,completely misread the slower ball.

Originally Posted by Rizie
I dont understand how munaf can get wickets

when a guy like Afridi can play 300 odis and become captain , Munaf can take wickets too

Well, Afridi has nearly 7000 runs with a sr over 100 and nearly 300 wickets. I believe he has 4 years in him yet therefore he may reach over 400 wickets and 9000 runs. :afridi

Furthermore, he has a world cup medal and countless records under his belt. He is not a bad player- hes always reliable, spectacular in the field and his leg spin is also top notch for ODI, T20.

BL should have scored atleast 320 with the start they had.

First of all, Good fight back by BD top order and 2ndly they gave away too many runs which was really impossible to get but nothing is imposible and they showed that today but i think BD failed to capatilize on the bating PP3. they should have taken it when Tamim n Shakib was playing along nicely. that would have been the turn out. It was risky move but BD couldnt wait for it for such longer time so it was stupid of them not to take the PP a bit earlier....they don hv any big hitters in the low order so it was best for them to take it when ur top 2 batsmen were playing.
I wish them best of luck for the remaining matches, too bad i cudnt watch the beating BD gave to these pathetic bowlers. really shows how bad bowling side they are. Terrible....BD top 4 made 250 sumthing so thats really amazing stats....even though BD lost but well played and BD should get a better bowling line Up.

Bangladesh's batting has improved a lot. They will really harm other teams, India was probabaly too much for them

well I must say bangladesh have exposed the loopwhole in the india team .. seems like they can't keep batsman quiet ... wasn't expecting bangladesh to chase this total but what they have done is good as well .. if they touch 300 mark .. they should be proud of their performance ... & may india need to wake up ;) its not the walk in the park

Munaf Patel's gonna end up as leading wicket taker of the tourney i guess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back