Bangladesh vs India | WC'11 | Group B | Mirpur | 19/02/11 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me bangla should try to bat out 50 overs .. that way they can easily touch 300 mark ... which will be good for them if the battle goes to the run rate later in the tournament

Well, Afridi has nearly 7000 runs with a sr over 100 and nearly 300 wickets. I believe he has 4 years in him yet therefore he may reach over 400 wickets and 9000 runs. :afridi

Furthermore, he has a world cup medal and countless records under his belt. He is not a bad player- hes always reliable, spectacular in the field and his leg spin is also top notch for ODI, T20.

playing 300 matches even Yusuf pathan will have those stats it doesn't make Yusuf Pathan great player.

So does Yusuf, he also a World cup medal.

The mass influx of Indian fans after beating Bangladesh :)))

Most signed up very recently.

First of all, Good fight back by BD top order and 2ndly they gave away too many runs which was really impossible to get but nothing is imposible and they showed that today but i think BD failed to capatilize on the bating PP3. they should have taken it when Tamim n Shakib was playing along nicely. that would have been the turn out. It was risky move but BD couldnt wait for it for such longer time so it was stupid of them not to take the PP a bit earlier....they don hv any big hitters in the low order so it was best for them to take it when ur top 2 batsmen were playing.
I wish them best of luck for the remaining matches, too bad i cudnt watch the beating BD gave to these pathetic bowlers. really shows how bad bowling side they are. Terrible....BD top 4 made 250 sumthing so thats really amazing stats....even though BD lost but well played and BD should get a better bowling line Up.

Bangladesh might beat WI on a decent bowling performance.

Bangladesh made a mistake bowling first. Had they batted first then a total of 285 was a good score to fight back.

Good stuff from India today.

two centurians and a bowler with 4fer :)

Is it just me or is Harbhajan starting to look more and more like a girl?

playing 300 matches even Yusuf pathan will have those stats it doesn't make Yusuf Pathan great player.

Did Yusuf play in the Final?Yes and made 15 runs.OH.. Okay thats a BIG contribution to win the world cup. :bow:

And did Yusuf get 3 wickets and 100 runs in the Semi final and Final.
Did he bowl at an economy under 6 by bowling 8 overs.Yusuf has nothing else but power , he hardly ever hits the ball through the middle of the bat.

Thats like comparing a dog(yusuf) with a lion, afridi will mind it.

If i was afridi i would have been insulted.... :facepalm:

btw. it was not aimed at you but typical afridi haters. which i don't know if you are.

Just to add more spice to soory looking indian team in bowling atleast :

Pakistan recently beat Bangla by 87 runs when bangla were chasing 285 odd targer &&&&&&

Today bangla already made 280-9 as of now just shows which team is more capable to winning this world cup and India cannt produce 300+ every day specially against Westindies , S.Africans, England to play ...

Updates : India also beat Bangla by 87 even with 370 on board..... simply phatetic display of bowling by so called over hyped indian bowling..

by making a disgraced face of themselves just because you are giving ur idiot bowling line up a spinning wicket at home doesnt make Indians a world class bowlers .. and just recently Pakistan without Afridi and razzaq only gave away 274 runs ( with these two playing against england ) this should be 220 target ...

Just compare ur so called bowling line up ( Indians ) and dunnt live dreams of making 300+ every day ....

Last edited:
Bangladesh batted way better than Pakistan, Their 281/9 @ 49.1 shows that they would have chased up to 300 ,

Pakistan recently beat Bangla by 87 runs when bangla were chasing 285 odd targer &&&&&&

Today bangla already made 280-9 as of now just shows which team is more capable to winning this world cup and India cannt produce 300+ every day specially against Westindies , S.Africans, England to play ....

that was a warm up match wich bangla said they weren't trying in

Today bangla already made 280-9 as of now just shows which team is more capable to winning this world cup and India cannt produce 300+ every day specially against Westindies , S.Africans, England to play ....

thats what I was going to post,,,,,

:afridi performed in the semi final, finals.

Big game player- match winner.

The difference between an asli, nakali pathan :afridi

brother, dont want to turn this into a pak, india thing lol.

Horror of last WC are gone. :) , What a way to win.
Good Margin of 87 runs.

Horror of last WC are gone. :) , What a way to win.
Good Margin of 87 runs.

Good win by India. Bangladesh batted well, but their bowling let them down!

So did Irfan Pathan. Man of the match in the T20 finals in 2007. What a legend, big game player-match winner. Wonder why he is not in the team

cricinfo : India imperiously surge to the top of the World Cup leader board. South Africa, England are co are level with Bangladesh, but have a game in hand. Hooha.

lol, cric info celebrating india being top of the world cup leader board!!!

Canada was able to restrict england to a much lower score than Pakistan could. Just shows which team has a better bowling attack and is capable of winning the world cup more

Last edited:

He wouldn't want to turn this into an Afridi Yusuf fight otherwies all the lala landers will grind the haters to death. But Afridi has done so much for Pakistan whereas Yusuf has only had 1/2 good innings and 30 flops, not enough to prove him a better player than Afridi.

cricinfo : India imperiously surge to the top of the World Cup leader board. South Africa, England are co are level with Bangladesh, but have a game in hand. Hooha.

you beat me to it!!! talk about premature ejaculations :)

Bangladesh scored nearly 300 and lasted full 50 overs. Big moral boost to them. Sree has to go, he was awful. Bring Nehra in

lol Bob Willis in the studio,can't wait for him to start criticising !

Bangladesh scored nearly 300 and lasted full 50 overs. Big moral boost to them. Sree has to go, he was awful. Bring Nehra in

It was just one bad game- i would give him another opportunity tbh.

nehra isnt exactly Akram, lille is he....Sreesanth deserves another chance.

Due to bad form and the fact that he lost his swing.

Also that T20 cricket does not count as real cricket and that Irfan will never be remembered as a world cup winning player like Inzi and Imran will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back