Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people so concerned, the result of the match was decided long before the match even started. Pakistan will lose this match.

If Shehzad bats 5 more overs the game will be over for Pakistan.

Anees: "If both your batsmen have played more than 40 - 50 balls but there are still two consecutive maiden overs, you better start thinking about watching cartoons rather than cricket."

If Pakistan is trying to avoid bonus, I hope they lose. Pathetic attitude shown by these batsman.

4 maidens in 19 overs and still Pakistan score 89. They haven't lost a wicket and theres Maqsood, Misbah, Umar and Afridi to come so a win is not out of the question. Remember Bangladesh went at 5 an over for 40 overs. And pakistani death bowlers > bangladeshs bowlers.

This is Just Plain Pathetic and would go down as one off the most Selfish Innings if Shehzad gets out without compensating the deliveries

Hafeez should run shehzhad out, what a pathetic and selfish inns from AS so far today!

excellent work by both these batsmen. they have avoided the dreaded collapse pakistan is known for. this is a great start and i expect shehzad to bat for runs from now on.

has anyone seen a selfish player like Shahzad, who plays for himself and doesnt care about team requirement. look at his strike rate, its pathetic.

I think Pakistan is playing for 262. Pathetic. Scare of loosing. Sabash Mr. moin for tall talks.

Huge fan of Shaz but what is he doing? And people have the nerve to call Misbah tuk tuk.

He really needs to go some.

excellent work by both these batsmen. they have avoided the dreaded collapse pakistan is known for. this is a great start and i expect shehzad to bat for runs from now on.

Must have been watching Pakistan cricket for first day, they can collapse even if Pakistan goes on to have 200 runs partnership.

i hope you all here are happy. let the collapse begin. stupid shot by hafeez once again. play well and get out in dumb fashion. that is hafeez for u

Not a bad game for Hafeez. Extremely economical. And a well paced innings.

Hafeez is equally to be blamed here !

Getting bogged down unnecessarily !

Shehzad's strategy is fine when target is less than 250 but not 300>

Misbah walks in at 3...
Clearly they have only 260 in mind, what a pathetic attitude

RRR is already nearing 8 so if they are expecting afridi to repeat his heroics he already has achieved his 1 out 15 innings heroic.

Akash Chopra before a few minutes:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>What are the odds of first Pak wicket to fall in next 10 balls?</p>— Aakash Chopra (@cricketaakash) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricketaakash/statuses/440839947671449601">March 4, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Misbah at number 3... if these two build a good partnership.

:four by misbah

101/1 in 21 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back