Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen a selfish player like Shahzad, who plays for himself and doesnt care about team requirement. look at his strike rate, its pathetic.

Shezad better make a hundred to make up for the start. The man is really struggling against spin.

I would rather see Sehzad get out, then see this pathetic display of giving away maidens.

Ahmad Shehzad is really wasting too many delveries. does he think its a test match? Why int the captain sending him a message ?

Ahmed Shehzad 32 of 65 chasing 326!!! New Misbah is growing!!! RR 7.43

We have such a poor poor one dimensional bowling attack. 2015 world cup on Australian pitches? The likes of Warner will eat us alive.

back to back maidens in chasing 327.

bcz we have kohli,dhoni,bevan,gilchrist and viv down the order.

two maidens in a row! expect a wicket to fall due to a brain fart very soon, **** poor effort from our batsmen here!

Oh come on guys what is the plan, give BD a bonus point, the way we are playing sure looks like.

3 runs in last 3 overs!!! Are they playing against Steyn and Donald!!!

Pakistan banking on dew by taking the game deep. Hopefully it doesnt back fire.

Moin said we'll see the attitude, the fight etc etc

I surely can !

Afridi is in form and confidence, should be promoted next

Pakistan bat negatively that's why more often than not they fail to make 300.

3 runs in last 3 overs!!! Are they playing against Steyn and Donald!!!

No they are playing against murali,warne and ajmal. Shezad against spin has been horrible. needs to work on his game against them.

any idea how we let Bang get 326. I wasn't watching first innings

Shahzad puts pressure on Hafeez too what a pathetic player:ahmed

It's not that our batsmen aren't capable, it's just the negative mindset they have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back