Boxing Thread

Says the hypocrite who was speaking of the importance of talking trash and creating hype/pressure when it came to his favourite fighter Floyd; the fanboyism and abject hatred is strong in this post. So much for having boxing sense. Hearn and Brook have been doing the same thing for a good reason yet you don't call them out such a typically ignorant poster.

Khan has talked trash to Floyd...that's the difference...

Thurman this week spoke about how much he would love to fight Floyd...so has Brook and Porter has also...none of them have trash talked Floyd...

Khan even did that Floyd mask stunt...

The issue that many have with Khan is his feeling of entitlement...that same entitlement that makes him think the other fighters like Brook are small time...the same feeling of entitlement that allows him to say stuff like Floyd is ducking him...

Khan has talked trash to Floyd...that's the difference...

Thurman this week spoke about how much he would love to fight Floyd...so has Brook and Porter has also...none of them have trash talked Floyd...

Khan even did that Floyd mask stunt...

The issue that many have with Khan is his feeling of entitlement...that same entitlement that makes him think the other fighters like Brook are small time...the same feeling of entitlement that allows him to say stuff like Floyd is ducking him...

Just pointing the hypocrisy of that cheerleader for floyd with his lips attached to his backside. He Was defending Floyd's antics when it comes to applying pressure in public, trash-talking etc given it's all a part of boxing yet when Khan does the same thing people want to criticise him for it because it's the cool thing to conform to with the rest of the idiotic fans that have an abject hatred and jealousy

Brook has a pathetic record and has made two defences against bums and a fight with him right now is not in Khan's best interests compared to someone like a thurman who has a name to boast along with his credentials. At the same time both Brook and Khan have a heated rivalry so you can't expect Khan to suck up to him as far as his win over porter is concerned.

Well right now Khan is the most logical fight for Floyd we can all agree on that despite who we personally would like to see Floyd in the ring with..

New Boxing Thread...

I see no mention of Amir Khan's charity work in this thread :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see no mention of Amir Khan's charity work in this thread :)

I may as well respond to this post with what majority of the posters in this thread would say:

Oh well he got loads of money anyway it doesn't really make a difference if he's helping people out

It's a damn publicity stunt and a part of Khan's gimmick!

This guy calls himself a muslim? the guys a damn hypocrite!

Khan may have a big fanbase already but you know this charity crap is to improve his image to help with the ticket sales at his fights!

How can there be someone out there that just genuinely wants to help people? it's impossible, Khan has an agenda and doesn't mind throwing around cash left, right and centre like the clown prince Floyd although Khan does for a good cause with ulterior motives

Or people will say why does he have to tell the public...oh wait a minute lol

We all know Floyd is a garbage human being when it comes to his endeavours beyond the ring so you downplay Khan's efforts towards humanity by trying to say oh well he has poor boxing skill :)))
[MENTION=4033]Atif[/MENTION] Note, typical moronic Khan hater this [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] not surprised when he worhips floyd

We all know Floyd is a garbage human being when it comes to his endeavours beyond the ring so you downplay Khan's efforts towards humanity by trying to say oh well he has poor boxing skill :)))

[MENTION=4033]Atif[/MENTION] Note, typical moronic Khan hater this [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] not surprised when he worhips floyd

So charity work and boxing skills are related now?

So charity work and boxing skills are related now?

We all know Floyd is a garbage human being when it comes to his endeavours beyond the ring so you downplay Khan's efforts towards humanity by trying to say oh well he has poor boxing skill

Khan can be a great charitable person or he can be a backstabbing husband who has extramarital affairs bottom line is it doesn't effect his boxing skills inside the ring.

Khan can be a great charitable person or he can be a backstabbing husband who has extramarital affairs bottom line is it doesn't effect his boxing skills inside the ring.

Or he could be a woman beating trash bag that wipes his backside with money before spitting on poor people and not have an ounce of humanity in him. Question is why would that affect boxing skill how is that relevant in anyway? unless it is used to defend his disgraceful behaviour beyond the ring which is what you are doing; I find that despicable and sickening you need to get your head checked

Shaz old ground...

Indeed what does charity have to do with determining whether someone is a good guy or not?...and even then what does it even matter when discussing boxing...

If you wanna go down this route which I haven't really then Amir doesn't come off too well really...as I said his pro Afghanistan war behaviour outdoes most when it comes to acting like a ***** outside of the ring...

Or his infidelities...i've never bothered going down that road but it seems you're obviously very concerned about Floyd the person as if it is somewhat relevant...

Discuss Khan the boxer...and Floyd the boxer...makes for a more interesting conversation...

New Boxing Thread...

I figured bro.

I won't be surprised if he repeatedly shouts out the letters TBE when he sees floyd on screen.

Shaz old ground...

Indeed what does charity have to do with determining whether someone is a good guy or not?...and even then what does it even matter when discussing boxing...

If you wanna go down this route which I haven't really then Amir doesn't come off too well really...as I said his pro Afghanistan war behaviour outdoes most when it comes to acting like a ***** outside of the ring...

Or his infidelities...i've never bothered going down that road but it seems you're obviously very concerned about Floyd the person as if it is somewhat relevant...

Discuss Khan the boxer...and Floyd the boxer...makes for a more interesting conversation...

I never bought it up but you're obviously trying to justify Floyds despicable behaviour by pointing out Khan's infidelity which we know nothing off unlike Floyd who was put behind bars for beating women and he is neutral as far as his political affiliation is concerned in the UK so this pro-afghan war thing is nonsense or else why would he help its victims for P.R right how disgusting, cynics just don't want to believe that someone may genuinely want to help people. And acting like what outside of the ring?

Doing Charity is a noble act it doesn't make someone perfect.

Nothing to do with being concerned, I only responded to the hypocritical cheer-leader about Floyd because it was relevant don't know why people are burning

Last edited:
I never bought it up but you're obviously trying to justify Floyds despicable behaviour by pointing out Khan's infidelity which we know nothing off unlike Floyd who was put behind bars for beating women and he is neutral as far as his political affiliation is concerned in the UK so this pro-afghan war thing is nonsense or else why would he help its victims for P.R right how disgusting, cynics just don't want to believe that someone may genuinely want to help people. And acting like what outside of the ring?

Doing Charity is a noble act it doesn't make someone perfect.

Nothing to do with being concerned, I only responded to the hypocritical cheer-leader about Floyd because it was relevant don't know why people are burning

Simple question Shaz...did Khan not give 50 free tickets to British soldiers who fought in Afghanistan?...its well documented...

And no defence for Floyd whatsoever...ive said it plenty of times on this forum...hes an appalling human being but i just find it stupid playing these morality games when discussing boxers...most of them are appalling people outside of the ring...ive heard Corrales and Valero fans cuss Floyd which reeks of hypocrisy...Khans not beating chicks but hes no angel...cheating on Faryal every five minutes and the Afghan thing should mean Khan fans should stick to discussing boxing...

Simple question Shaz...did Khan not give 50 free tickets to British soldiers who fought in Afghanistan?...its well documented...

And no defence for Floyd whatsoever...ive said it plenty of times on this forum...hes an appalling human being but i just find it stupid playing these morality games when discussing boxers...most of them are appalling people outside of the ring...ive heard Corrales and Valero fans cuss Floyd which reeks of hypocrisy...Khans not beating chicks but hes no angel...cheating on Faryal every five minutes and the Afghan thing should mean Khan fans should stick to discussing boxing...

I don't know honestly first time am hearing it from you and am not saying it's true or not because I don't know but am also telling you that he supports/helps victims of the war so what does that say? and judging him based on just that is a bit harsh, when did he do that anyway? was it around 7/7 bombing? I don't agree with it but perhaps he was trying to improve the muslim rep amongst the right wing scoundrels, personally as a Muslim I don't feel like i need to answer for the murders by extremists. Also if these claims about Khan are true why is Faryal still with him is he that bad a guy? you've said before that emotional pain/torture is on par if not greater then physically beating a women and I've come to agree with that with more thought but if she has been put through so much pain why is she still with him...

I never even bought up any of this crap tbh and I've not belittled Floyd as far as his skill in the ring is concerned because of who he is beyond the ring I've just not been fond of his cherry-picking and feel he hasn't done his talent justice because he is more then capable of beating the fighters at their peak who he fought past their best.

I don't know honestly first time am hearing it from you and am not saying it's true or not because I don't know but am also telling you that he supports/helps victims of the war so what does that say? and judging him based on just that is a bit harsh, when did he do that anyway? was it around 7/7 bombing? I don't agree with it but perhaps he was trying to improve the muslim rep amongst the right wing scoundrels, personally as a Muslim I don't feel like i need to answer for the murders by extremists. Also if these claims about Khan are true why is Faryal still with him is he that bad a guy? you've said before that emotional pain/torture is on par if not greater then physically beating a women and I've come to agree with that with more thought but if she has been put through so much pain why is she still with him...

I never even bought up any of this crap tbh and I've not belittled Floyd as far as his skill in the ring is concerned because of who he is beyond the ring I've just not been fond of his cherry-picking and feel he hasn't done his talent justice because he is more then capable of beating the fighters at their peak who he fought past their best.

I'm just saying its better to discuss boxing...or if we are gonna discuss personalities then at least relate it to boxing eg call outs, ducking etc...

Beating women, cheating constantly on your woman etc are an irrelevancy...

Even a cursory attempt at googling the info and you would have found it...it was for the Barrera fight in 09...it was Khans way of trying to win over British fans...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...r-news/khans-salute-to-insulted-troops-913460

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hero-solderis-get-tickets-to-amir-khan-382088

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...71/Amir-Khan-pays-respect-to-army-heroes.html

I'm just saying its better to discuss boxing...or if we are gonna discuss personalities then at least relate it to boxing eg call outs, ducking etc...

Beating women, cheating constantly on your woman etc are an irrelevancy...

Even a cursory attempt at googling the info and you would have found it...it was for the Barrera fight in 09...it was Khans way of trying to win over British fans...

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...r-news/khans-salute-to-insulted-troops-913460

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hero-solderis-get-tickets-to-amir-khan-382088

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ot...71/Amir-Khan-pays-respect-to-army-heroes.html

Yeah better to discuss boxing; the mirror link says Frank Warren gave them the tickets.

Any fights to look forward to in the next few months?

There's Kovalev v Mohemdi, very likely another KO victory for Kovalev. What do you make of Nadjib, not watched him fight much

Yeah better to discuss boxing; the mirror link says Frank Warren gave them the tickets.

Any fights to look forward to in the next few months?

There's Kovalev v Mohemdi, very likely another KO victory for Kovalev. What do you make of Nadjib, not watched him fight much

I saw Mohamedi against Cleverly...average comes to mind...hes been stopped by Sukhotsky too...basically this fight is as tune up as tune ups get...

More interesting than boxing itself is Haymon v Arum...this is actually a lot more exciting than Pac V Manny ;) ...

I saw Mohamedi against Cleverly...average comes to mind...hes been stopped by Sukhotsky too...basically this fight is as tune up as tune ups get...

More interesting than boxing itself is Haymon v Arum...this is actually a lot more exciting than Pac V Manny ;) ...

That was my initial instinct going by his record but thought maybe he's a little decent being ranked 9 by the ring although their ratings are not gospel and not always a great reflection of a fighter.

lol Arum is one of the most active fighters on the planet

Wladmir v Fury has been confirmed for October :) hopefully it's a cracking fight and about time it's one which I actually look forward to in the HW division

Little less than nine weeks to go to Sept 12, considering the eight week training camp expect a announcement soon from MoneyMay as to the winner of the sweepstakes. Poor Amir Khan must be stuck by his phone 24/7 anxious as to whether he will get his life long dream matchup or MoneyMay will continue his trolling ways when it comes to Khan. Either way interesting few days ahead.

Fury V Klit is a super fight...I wanna see a Face Off...Fury would be hilarious...

Fury, Wilder and then retire with Briggs to top off a super career...

And Mohammedi is ranked 9 but the division is slim...other than Stevenson, Kovalev and Hopkins there is literally no-one else worth discussing...maybe Beterbiev but its early days...

Mohammedis ranking is legit but hes still rubbish...

Fury V Klit is a super fight...I wanna see a Face Off...Fury would be hilarious...

Fury, Wilder and then retire with Briggs to top off a super career...

And Mohammedi is ranked 9 but the division is slim...other than Stevenson, Kovalev and Hopkins there is literally no-one else worth discussing...maybe Beterbiev but its early days...

Mohammedis ranking is legit but hes still rubbish...

Would have been nice if Haye was still active, would make the HW division spicy. There would be so many great fights possible between Joshua, Fury, Haye, Wilder and Klitchko. I want to see Klitchko face Joshua before he retires but it's probably unlikely given how inexperienced Joshua is at the moment. I get the feeling Wilder will duck Wladmir.

Little less than nine weeks to go to Sept 12, considering the eight week training camp expect a announcement soon from MoneyMay as to the winner of the sweepstakes. Poor Amir Khan must be stuck by his phone 24/7 anxious as to whether he will get his life long dream matchup or MoneyMay will continue his trolling ways when it comes to Khan. Either way interesting few days ahead.

Man looks like someone is marking of the dates on their calendar talk about a fanboy, beyond me how anyone can get excited to see a chicken run around the ring and hug fighters.

Keith Thurman struggled against Amir Khan's left over..

Iv said all along that Keith thurman is a hype job,

To think khan got stick fighting collazo

This thread is going to be quiet for some time :)

So which one is it? Does styles makes fights? Or do you judge fighters on how they perform against the same opponent? You continue to make joke of yourself by your constant flip flopping :))

Thurman is definitely untested and soon there will be 1 instead of a zero on his record. I would love to see Thurman vs Brook or even Khan as long as he can man up and take on the challenge despite the risk of getting knocked out cold. Hopefully we will see one of these fights soon.

So which one is it? Does styles makes fights? Or do you judge fighters on how they perform against the same opponent? You continue to make joke of yourself by your constant flip flopping :))

Where are you getting this from? it's coming from your mouth you mentally inept bigot. And so it's styles makes fights now all of a sudden right??! :))) this clown has been caught red handed. You are the same guy in this thread that never agreed with styles making fights at all :))) so much for being a boxing fan, you are a disgraceful fan that is only good for cheerleading for Floydmayweather. It's only convinient that you make up such excuses for Thurmans poor performance against Collazo what a total joke :))) was just waiting for this idiot to post in this thread and humour us LMAO

Last edited:
[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] thinks Floyd Mayweather is a harder fight for Khan then Manny Pacquio but since Thurman was poor against Khan's left overs styles make fights now :))) and now Thurman is "untested" after you hyped him up as a fighter that is so good he needs to be in the ring with Floyd Mayweather :))) you know cherry picker is great against brawlers so you had to hype up Thurman try and make him look good so you can brag about Floyd out-classing him too bad that didn't work out for ya :)))

Reports coming through suggesting MoneyMay is contemplating having his next and probably his last fight on free to air TV in the US instead of ppv. Nice way for MoneyMay to give back to fans and haters before he sails into the sunset as the pound for pound king and as the man who took marketing and boxers value money wise to a whole new galaxy.

Posters in this thread have judged fighters based on the match up stylistically and how they fair against the "same opponent" how interesting these Floyd Fanboys backtrack and pick/choose bits/pieces to fulfil their abject bias in favour of one particular fighter, so much for being students of the sport of boxing more like fans of one particular fighter and not knowing a clue about anything else so display ignorance and spew non-sensical garbage of the highest order

Reports coming through suggesting MoneyMay is contemplating having his next and probably his last fight on free to air TV in the US instead of ppv. Nice way for MoneyMay to give back to fans and haters before he sails into the sunset as the pound for pound king and as the man who took marketing and boxers value money wise to a whole new galaxy.

What a fanboy :)))

More like thhe man who derailed the sport and put off fans for decades to come :))) and LOOL @ Floyd P4P King; maybe for cherry picking I agree and also for running and hugging :yk

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] thinks Floyd Mayweather is a harder fight for Khan then Manny Pacquio but since Thurman was poor against Khan's left overs styles make fights now :))) and now Thurman is "untested" after you hyped him up as a fighter that is so good he needs to be in the ring with Floyd Mayweather :))) you know cherry picker is great against brawlers so you had to hype up Thurman try and make him look good so you can brag about Floyd out-classing him too bad that didn't work out for ya :)))

:))) Do you even understand boxing???? Thurman just fought, how the hell do you expect him to get through camp and fight again in less than 8 weeks. Get your head straight and stop embarrassing yourself.

:))) Do you even understand boxing???? Thurman just fought, how the hell do you expect him to get through camp and fight again in less than 8 weeks. Get your head straight and stop embarrassing yourself.

This post is insanely stupid :))) I have no idea what you're talking about that doesn't even make an ounce of sense, Eugene has gone full retard. How is your post relevant to quoted post in anyway talk about going off on a tangent and spewing rubbish as usual. And you tell me you are the guy that wanted Thurman to fight Floyd :))) so you are suggesting he should despite having fought just now and 8 weeks left before septem when Floyd fights? you just humiliated yourself again :)))

Last edited:
Also tell me this [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] you are saying Thurman will refuse to fight Floyd if he gets the phone call to face him on september the 12th? :))) what an idiot, training camps are longer for the typcial fighter I agree but you know it'll be a further advantage for Floyd giving his opponents as little prep as possible = cherry picking P4P KING.

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] Floyd Mayweather belongs in the top 10 P4P most overrated cherry picking fighters of all time.

This post is insanely stupid :))) I have no idea what you're talking about that doesn't even make an ounce of sense, Eugene has gone full retard. How is your post relevant to quoted post in anyway talk about going off on a tangent and spewing rubbish as usual. And you tell me you are the guy that wanted Thurman to fight Floyd :))) so you are suggesting he should despite having fought just now and 8 weeks left before septem when Floyd fights? you just humiliated yourself again :)))

You are really out of touch if you believe we will see MayweathervThurman for Sept 12. Its hilarious how you continue to dig yourself a bigger hole :))

You are really out of touch if you believe we will see MayweathervThurman for Sept 12. Its hilarious how you continue to dig yourself a bigger hole :))

I don't believe it you do what hole which posts quote or you are a big idiot that runs away just like floyd before making stuff up and making himself look like an even bigger mentally inept bigot that is the worst poster on PP. You are the guy who was bigging up Thurman in the hope he faces Mayweather a shame he looked pathetic against Collazo, you have no credibility anymore loser

Also didn't you say Amir Khan and Andre Berto will beat Floyd few weeks ago? :)))

This just adds to your aura first it was :52 seconds = 3 rounds, what a genius of the sports section our Eugene

Why would anyone be surprised if Floyd does pick Thurman now :))) and LOOOOL @ the idiot who thinks Thurman would say no if he got the phone call tomorrow, what a clown this ShahKhan is

Keith Thurman really laying the smackdown on Khan who continues to wait by his cellphonr hoping to win thr MoneyMay sweepstakes :))

"Right now we would like Amir Khan. He has finally started mentioning Keith Thurman’s name. When I hear those syllables coming out a fighters mouth, that’s what I like. I’ve said before that Amir Khan does not truly belong in the welterweight division, So if he truly wants to make a statement in the division, he should fight a true welterweight like a Keith Thurman or a Shawn Porter. His fellow countrymen, Kell Brook fought a great welterweight in Shawn Porter. So I would like to see Amir Khan do the same thing".

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=93439

Thurman couldn't handle Khan's left overs :))) and check out this ShahKhan Fanboy who is a closet Khan fan went as far as claiming Amir would defeat Floyd himself :))

Everyone wants Floyd because off the Payday; deep down they all know he is a disgrace that has derailed the sport for decades with his awful performance in the so called fight of the century

Everyone wants Floyd because off the Payday; deep down they all know he is a disgrace that has derailed the sport for decades with his awful performance in the so called fight of the century

But only one guy continues to put his whole career on hold in hopes of MoneyMay feeling pity and finally giving him a shot :)))

But only one guy continues to put his whole career on hold in hopes of MoneyMay feeling pity and finally giving him a shot :)))

Pretty much everyone wants a shot against Floyd but what doesn't change the fact that he is an overrated filthy cherry picker that will not even make the top 100 P4P fighters list years from now sorry you can't digest that :))) Floyd's fans speak volumes of his legacy when they display such intelligence well none at all really, Floyd is cancer for the sport and Boxing will be a better place without him, so please take him back to your little tree house where you can play with all you like :yk

Seems like the long anxious waits beside his cellphone is finally getting to Khan :)))

"I just don’t know why he’s playing these little games, I think its unprofessional really from a person like Floyd Mayweather who is renowned as one of the best fighters ever,” Khan said to sport360.com. “He is playing these little games just to look for every little advantage that he can get. But I’m not going to let it get to me, I’m just going to keep calm and collected. If it happens, it happens, if it doesn’t then there will be a plan B to move onto.”

Congrats to Carl Froch on a wonderful career, enjoyed following him since his fights were televised on ITV ; a thoroughbred throwback fighter that fought them all and was never afraid of a challenge [MENTION=133972]shaykh[/MENTION].

Will definitely go down as one of the best boxers to come out of Britian. There wasn't much for him to do really, Carl is no spring chicken and despite his incredible fitness he got into the sport a bit late so it probably makes sense for him to retire now. He could have moved up to face B-hop or Kovalev, then there was the challenge of possibly facing GGG but it doesn't hurt his legacy at all.

Last edited:
A shame he didn't get to fight in Vegas; probably his only regret.

Andre Berto vs MoneyMayweather set for September 12, 2015

The fight will air on free to air tv in the US. Its not officially confirmed by Mayweather camp yet but several outlets have it on solid souces that Berto who has 30 wins by knockouts has out muscled Amir Khan most likely for the last time to land the jackpot.

The fight will air on free to air tv in the US. Its not officially confirmed by Mayweather camp yet but several outlets have it on solid souces that Berto who has 30 wins by knockouts has out muscled Amir Khan most likely for the last time to land the jackpot.

:))) :))) You are seriously justifying a guy that lost 3 times in his last 6 fights without having done anything at welter as a Mayweather opponent not surprised by a Floyd booty kisser that is out of touch with the sport, am actually glad Floyd picked Andre because Floyd will leave the sport how he started it. As a CHERRY PICKER, that will be his ultimate legacy which no one can argue with.

Let me save you the time, expect this dimwitted fanboy to brush the cherrypicking aside with a post like this:

haha Floyd is rich he's going to put food in my mouth

haha Khan never got the fight

haha Floyd is the best ever, TMT Zindabad!

:)))

Who is even interested in watching Berto v Floyd :facepalm: :facepalm: what a garbage match-up. Would have preferred Bradley

FLOYD FEARS KHAN [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] not facing Amir can officially be classed as DUCK now :)))

[MENTION=4033]Atif[/MENTION] check out the overrated Floyd duck Amir Khan and Pick Andre Berto instead :))) and just check out his retarded fans try and justify Berto as a Floyd opponent that outmuscled everyone else in the pecking order :))) the guy that lost 3 times in his last 6 Fights LOOOL

Floyd=P4P CHERRY PICKING KING.

The legacy of Floyd DuckWeather in one pic:

mrH79W0.gif

Will be interesting to see if Amir Khan continues to lobby and throw away his prime years in hopes of landing Mayweather's 50th fight (a fight that might never happen) or will he finally try to pave his own path without relying on MoneyMay?

Seems like Khan has got the news. Poor guy :))

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Heard it's berto. Good luck to my boy berto he's a good kid regardless. <a href="https://t.co/Q5SzkBq7Tv">https://t.co/Q5SzkBq7Tv</a></p>— Amir Khan (@AmirKingKhan) <a href="https://twitter.com/AmirKingKhan/status/621141377263501312">July 15, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wanted Mayweather to fight Khan BUT even if he picked Brook, it would have been understandable and made sense

Choosing Berto is just an easy fight, only a fool would try and spin it otherwise. He is undoubtedly a great fighter and is obsessed with the 0 BUT this just makes his claims of being the best ever laughable

I wanted Mayweather to fight Khan BUT even if he picked Brook, it would have been understandable and made sense

Choosing Berto is just an easy fight, only a fool would try and spin it otherwise. He is undoubtedly a great fighter and is obsessed with the 0 BUT this just makes his claims of being the best ever laughable

Great Post and am not a big fan of Brook but even he'd have made more sense then Berto, [MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] was trying to justify this Floyd opponent because of Berto's 30 KO's :))) what a blind fool. Floyd certainly is the best ever when it comes to cherrypicking, can't wait for him to retire has done enough damage to the sport already.

MoneyMay once again showing his marketing prowess by having this fight on free to air tv. He will make his money with advertising revenue plus promote it as his last fight and parting gift to the fans. Genius!!!

Last edited:
MoneyMay once again showing his marketing prowess by having this fight on free to air tv. He will make his money with advertising revenue plus promote it as his last fight and parting gift to the fans.

Good job it will be on free to air tv, who'd pay to watch him against Berto LOL and its a pain watching Floyd run and hug in itself :yk only the blind worshippers of Mayweather are going to watch him against a joke of an opponent

Virgil Hunter will have a solid plan for Berto where he can utilize his punching power but it won't be enough to solve the Mayvinci code. Berto will be the 49th victim and Pacquiao will be the swan song and and the third double victim of MoneyMay when goes for 50 and 0 in May of 2016.

Good job it will be on free to air tv, who'd pay to watch him against Berto LOL and its a pain watching Floyd run and hug in itself :yk only the blind worshippers of Mayweather are going to watch him against a joke of an opponent

You can hate but you can't look away. You will be glued to tv late at night watching MoneyMay go to work :)))

What a joke, I've had poos that hold more value then this fight.

I'm not staying up for this fight, the last mayweather fight I didn't watch live was in 2003!!

Shaz, that fan boy makes me cringe.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's got a tattoo of the letters TMT on his backside.

Anyway don't believe the rumours until Floyd announces the opponent himself.

Horrendous choice by Mayweather if true. He is really milking his position picking such opponent. Hoping against hope that Berto who will probably be more than happy to take the pay cheque and get beat for 12 rounds makes Mayweather pay and pay big.

Small correction, Berto does not have 30 wins by knockout, he has 30 wins in total with 23 by knockout

Oh and he has 3 losses, which have come in his last 6 fights. It's not a credible opponent, don't embarrass yourself by suggesting otherwise

Not all of the ESPY awards are televised on Wednesday night, including the award for Best Fighter. That award was won this year by Ronda Rousey, who beat out a field that included Floyd Mayweather.

During an interview with ESPN after she received her award, Rousey called out the boxer.

“I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once,” she said. “I’d like to see him pretend to not know who I am now.”

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/07/ron...w-floyd-feels-to-get-beat-by-a-woman-for-once

Small correction, Berto does not have 30 wins by knockout, he has 30 wins in total with 23 by knockout

Oh and he has 3 losses, which have come in his last 6 fights. It's not a credible opponent, don't embarrass yourself by suggesting otherwise

Mind that Clown only good for making himself look like a joke; his lust for Boxing begins and ends at the worship of Floyd Mayweather nothing more nothing less. 30 KO's :facepalm: even [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] is a big Floyd fan but his lips are not attached to Floyds backside.

Thanks for the correction, you are absolutely right about the knockout ratio. As for justification its not a PPV event, its absolutely justifiable for free to air tv.

Mind that Clown only good for making himself look like a joke; his lust for Boxing begins and ends at the worship of Floyd Mayweather nothing more nothing less. 30 KO's :facepalm: even [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION] is a big Floyd fan but his lips are not attached to Floyds backside.

Still think Berto is a smokescreen. Like when he announced he'll be fighting Devon Alexander just to make the Guerrero fight look better.

Thanks for the correction, you are absolutely right about the knockout ratio. As for justification its not a PPV event, its absolutely justifiable for free to air tv.

what garbage :))) no excuse for fighting a bum though and as if it makes so much sense right, oh it's on free telly lets chuck a curly poo at the people who are going to tune in. What's the point of that? LOL

what garbage :))) no excuse for fighting a bum though and as if it makes so much sense right, oh it's on free telly lets chuck a curly poo at the people who are going to tune in. What's the point of that? LOL

Andre Berto 33_3 with 23 K.O's

Amir Khan 31_3 with 19 K.O's

Which one is the lesser bum? Its like choosing between a Kia and a Hyundai, nothing special both are pretty much the same.

Andre Berto 33_3 with 23 K.O's

Amir Khan 31_3 with 19 K.O's

Which one is the lesser bum? Its like choosing between a Kia and a Hyundai, nothing special both are pretty much the same.

You claimed Andre Berto has 30 KO's :)))

And guys check this guy out he is now justifying Andre Berto as a Floyd Opponent a guy that lost 3 times in his last 6 fights on the basis of his incredible Knockout Ratio, WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE you are I have no words for your idiocity

Back