Boxing Thread

Andy lee v BJS announced for september so should be a good fight, Saunders is the better boxer but lee has improved alot and has good knock out power so should be a good fight in ireland.

Also love how FMJ is trolling Khan, Brook and thurman by announcing he might fight berto or someone else :)))

Might mean that all 3 will have to start arranging big fights between themselves and stop picking easy fights!

Errol spence junior looked pretty decent boxer from what i saw saturday so the division is a very competative one.

His CV isnt fantastic but the manner in which hes beating solid opposition is...

Murray is a solid fighter...arguably beat Sturm and Martinez...but got battered by GGG...
Rubio is rubbish...but looked decent against Chavez Jr and beat Lemieux...got battered by GGG...
Geale...Barker and Sturm are solid wins...never stopped before he faced GGG...and got the treatment...the fight against Cotto was a sham so am giving Cotto no credit for it...GGG though does deserve credit...
Rosado...arguably beat Love and Quillin...but battered by GGG...

Hes facing Lemieux next...thats a solid fight imo...

Certainly a top 3 fighter in his division but would you rank him in the top 10 P4P rankings in the world today?

Andy lee v BJS announced for september so should be a good fight, Saunders is the better boxer but lee has improved alot and has good knock out power so should be a good fight in ireland.

Also love how FMJ is trolling Khan, Brook and thurman by announcing he might fight berto or someone else :)))

Might mean that all 3 will have to start arranging big fights between themselves and stop picking easy fights!

Errol spence junior looked pretty decent boxer from what i saw saturday so the division is a very competative one.

I don't know why you guys claim it's trolling; I actually wouldn't put in beyond Floyd if he gets in the ring with a 40 year old Oscar, Berto or Mayfield.

I don't know why you guys claim it's trolling; I actually wouldn't put in beyond Floyd if he gets in the ring with a 40 year old Oscar, Berto or Mayfield.

Why do you think Floyd would do that?...can you name an occasion he has done something similar?...its so blatantly trolling...Mayfield is rubbish and has lost two of his last three and Berto is an irrelevancy...Oscar maybe cos after all it would be an easy fight which would still bring a lot of money...but even then im sure hes trolling...

Floyd gets a hard time when he does actually choose the right fights more often than not...

Certainly a top 3 fighter in his division but would you rank him in the top 10 P4P rankings in the world today?

Absolutely cos I believe he beats Canelo and Cotto comfortably...the fact that we view fights like GGG V Froch/Ward as competitive are testament to that fact...

Stevenson has a better CV than Kovalev but I still think Kovalev beats him...it isn't always about who has the better record...

Lee's one punch power always makes him a candidate...this is a a very good fight I agree...

Thurman v Spence is likely...

Brook should face someone decent next...

Khan for me will get the Floyd fight...

Why do you think Floyd would do that?...can you name an occasion he has done something similar?...its so blatantly trolling...Mayfield is rubbish and has lost two of his last three and Berto is an irrelevancy...Oscar maybe cos after all it would be an easy fight which would still bring a lot of money...but even then im sure hes trolling...

Floyd gets a hard time when he does actually choose the right fights more often than not...

To get to the 50-0. Although there are certain fighters that will help draw big money with floyd it doesn't really matter who he fights in terms of finances because Floyd is the main draw and they are bound to do good numbers irrespective of his chosen opponent. But agree that it would be outrageous to face someone like mayfield but am just saying I won't be surprised.

He's a notorious cherry picker, there's a reason why the boxing pundits in the media are saying things like "Khan may get the floyd fight after his awful display against algeri" it defies logic but that's boxing for you. Nothing against some of the quality wins but that's the nature of floyd despite his great skill.

Absolutely cos I believe he beats Canelo and Cotto comfortably...the fact that we view fights like GGG V Froch/Ward as competitive are testament to that fact...

Stevenson has a better CV than Kovalev but I still think Kovalev beats him...it isn't always about who has the better record...

I believe Joshua takes out majority of the HW in Britian does that mean I can rank him above fury in the British P4P ranking?

To get to the 50-0. Although there are certain fighters that will help draw big money with floyd it doesn't really matter who he fights in terms of finances because Floyd is the main draw and they are bound to do good numbers irrespective of his chosen opponent. But agree that it would be outrageous to face someone like mayfield but am just saying I won't be surprised.

He's a notorious cherry picker, there's a reason why the boxing pundits in the media are saying things like "Khan may get the floyd fight after his awful display against algeri" it defies logic but that's boxing for you. Nothing against some of the quality wins but that's the nature of floyd despite his great skill.

He does nothing different to what any other fighter does really...fact is he beats EVERYBODY...he just ensures that those he picks are those who make him the most money...

The notions of him 'ducking' fighters are nonsensical really...if he picks Khan over Brook and Thurman its cos Khan makes the most money for him...its hardly cos he fears his 0 against Thurman or Brook...

Fact is most boxers when they get to a position where they are the draw make money based decisions...who is Floyd supposed to have 'ducked'?...

I believe Joshua takes out majority of the HW in Britian does that mean I can rank him above fury in the British P4P ranking?

Comparing Joshua to GGG is ludicrous...Joshua looks good but has feasted on bums thus far...GGG has actually fought legit competition and is actively being ducked by Quillin and Cotto...Joshua is on no-ones radar right now...

He does nothing different to what any other fighter does really...fact is he beats EVERYBODY...he just ensures that those he picks are those who make him the most money...

The notions of him 'ducking' fighters are nonsensical really...if he picks Khan over Brook and Thurman its cos Khan makes the most money for him...its hardly cos he fears his 0 against Thurman or Brook...

Fact is most boxers when they get to a position where they are the draw make money based decisions...who is Floyd supposed to have 'ducked'?...

cherry picking and ducking are completely different. I didn't say floyd ducked anyone. Khan ought to be the easier fight then Brook and Thurman. He does fear losing the 0. Floyd is the main draw doesn't really matter who he faces tbh the PPV numbers will be great. Thurman is the bigger name in America right now then Khan who has done little in the welter division and they can build Brook up as an undefeated beast that shocked the world with a devastating win over porter; he has american exposure from that win to.

Comparing Joshua to GGG is ludicrous...Joshua looks good but has feasted on bums thus far...GGG has actually fought legit competition and is actively being ducked by Quillin and Cotto...Joshua is on no-ones radar right now...

No one is making any comparisons, answer the question. Joshua is a fighter I see beating majority of HW in the UK including fury but does that mean i can rank him above Fury who has achieved more?

Going by your previous posts in this thread this is you basically:

Floyd won't face GGG given the obvious weight issues:

You be like oh well GGG who has he really fought anyway

GGG's P4P ranking is questioned

Oh GGG is a great fighter that has beaten everyone there is not his fault Cotto etc are avoiding him

What's going on there?

Naz use to behave like a total clown, heard he use to drink Alchohol, party and was promiscuous. But his fans never called him out on his Islamic beliefs, people (whites and asians) just want to see Pakistanis get knocked out and have a weird abject hatred out of jealousy or whatever. Khan is just confident when it comes to some of the statements he comes out with but why does he deserve hate for that and what did he do to be called a fool; besides Manny I don't know of a boxer that is so committed to helping disadvantaged people in his community, in the UK and around the world. Not being a fan of him as a boxer is all cool but I don't really understand the weird fetish people have for hating on the guy and refusing to give him credit where it's due.

I don't remember that but he must have been high when he said it because recently he has stated that he has no affiliation to any of the party's in the UK (including those who support war on terror) if he was so cold hearted he wouldn't help people that have had to suffer because of that very war on terror you speak off.

Oh, I think he's a coward in general. But yeah I can't really call him out on not facing GGG when you look at the scenario on paper but am disappointed because like many feel he would genuinely be the favourite going into that fight irrespective of the weight.

And tbh GGG is yet to fight someone decent, the hype is there because of his technique and power. But not someone to lose sleep over just yet, so I guess from that perspective it's not a big deal if Floyd doesn't face him but it's a fight he could win.

Same as Khan really...nothing special here...they are celebs...people expecting these guys to be Islamic role models are kidding themselves...Naz and Khan are victims of racism definitely but also their attitudes rubbed people the wrong way...evidently Khans bothers me while Naz not so...

Tbf on the charity front and this has nothing to do with Khan this is my position generally...when you have millions of pounds and you give to charity whats the big deal...celebs get a lot of love for doing things many people would do in their position...and tbf and this may be the cynic in me...people that give charity 'publically' are publicity hounds...if you're gonna donate then donate...why do you need to tell the whole world you're doing something...

One of my bosses was big on this...she helped the disadvantaged and relished every photo op...nothing remotely sincere...and solely about developing her public character...this isnt accusing Khan of doing the same...but the fact hes got people speaking about how much he gives to charity shows how its useful to his public image...

As for the War on Terror thing...this was Khan being 'British'...and it was a reaction to Muslims in Britain criticising British soldiers...it was him trying to be accepted by white english folk...hence the irony of you calling me an Uncle Tom when my political leanings are quite clearly anti British :)...

Fair point on GGG...but like I said they are in different divisions...Froch V GGG we can talk about cos GGG can actually make that weight...asking Floyd to go any further than 154 is unreasonable...154 was a stretch...even Manny didnt do that against Margarito...and I have not an iota of criticism for Manny on that count...its debatable whether hes even a 147lber...

[MENTION=133972]shaykh[/MENTION]

:yk

cherry picking and ducking are completely different. I didn't say floyd ducked anyone. Khan ought to be the easier fight then Brook and Thurman. He does fear losing the 0. Floyd is the main draw doesn't really matter who he faces tbh the PPV numbers will be great. Thurman is the bigger name in America right now then Khan who has done little in the welter division and they can build Brook up as an undefeated beast that shocked the world with a devastating win over porter; he has american exposure from that win to.

When I said Khan ought to be the easier fight; it's based on his performance in the last fight.

Floyd haters are really thick. But its great seeing them scramble after they get exposed. As for GGG not being a top 10 p4p fighter you just have shake your head and move on. What a joke these haters are :)))

Thurman, Brook, Khan...none of them are threats to Floyd...to suggest that Floyd would pick Khan cos he's afraid about his 0 is unfounded...none of those three are anywhere near Floyds level...

Khan is a much bigger name than Thurman...its not even a contest...and Kell is still relatively unknown despite that win over Porter...

Floyd has just beaten Pac cos the money made sense...if it was all about the 0 then he wouldnt have bothered...he wouldnt have bothered with Canelo either...

Khan is the lowest risk and the highest financial reward so it makes perfect sense to choose that fight...

Also these haters fail to realize that by mentioning Berto and Mayfield who are Khan's stablemated MoneyMay is only trolling Khan even more and purposely playing with Khan's fragile head like a puppet :)))

When I said Khan ought to be the easier fight; it's based on his performance in the last fight.

When have Khan performances ever mattered?...he lost to Peterson and Garcia yet was still in the Floyd discussion...if he had beaten Alexander when they were first supposed to fight then he might have got the Floyd fight earlier...Khan is an attraction regardless of his results...and his fast hands at the very least present something stylistically different for Floyd...

[MENTION=133972]shaykh[/MENTION]

:yk

Im not disputing that his hype train might be a little exaggerated...but I still believe he slaughters Quillin and Cotto...that places him in the top 10 p4p...

Joshua will get to a top level but isnt there yet...GGG is there...he just needs someone to have the guts to fight him...

No one is making any comparisons, answer the question. Joshua is a fighter I see beating majority of HW in the UK including fury but does that mean i can rank him above Fury who has achieved more?

Going by your previous posts in this thread this is you basically:

Floyd won't face GGG given the obvious weight issues:

You be like oh well GGG who has he really fought anyway

GGG's P4P ranking is questioned

Oh GGG is a great fighter that has beaten everyone there is not his fault Cotto etc are avoiding him

What's going on there?

GGG has cleared out the middleweight division...who else could he fight?...Cotto and Quillin...neither is willing to fight him...can't blame him for that...I do think its cheeky though calling out a welterweight which is what hes done...

Thurman, Brook, Khan...none of them are threats to Floyd...to suggest that Floyd would pick Khan cos he's afraid about his 0 is unfounded...none of those three are anywhere near Floyds level...

Khan is a much bigger name than Thurman...its not even a contest...and Kell is still relatively unknown despite that win over Porter...

Floyd has just beaten Pac cos the money made sense...if it was all about the 0 then he wouldnt have bothered...he wouldnt have bothered with Canelo either...

Khan is the lowest risk and the highest financial reward so it makes perfect sense to choose that fight...

I agree none of them are threats to floyd no one out there that can genuinely beat him but certain fighters present a greater threat then others so the fear will always be there even more so when he's approaching 50-0. Why wouldn't have floyd bothered with pac? at that stage it was another low risk high reward fight given that pac had not been the same fighter since being KO'd by JMM and 5 years past his prime not to mention the public demand for the so called fight of the century, Canelo was another fight that was another easy win for him didn't see how boxing smarks legit thought he presented a challenge to floyd.

Im not disputing that his hype train might be a little exaggerated...but I still believe he slaughters Quillin and Cotto...that places him in the top 10 p4p...

Joshua will get to a top level but isnt there yet...GGG is there...he just needs someone to have the guts to fight him...

GGG has cleared out the middleweight division...who else could he fight?...Cotto and Quillin...neither is willing to fight him...can't blame him for that...I do think its cheeky though calling out a welterweight which is what hes done...

I certainly agree with you as far as GGG's prowess is concerned but can't put him in the P4P ranking based on the assumption that he can beat Cotto and Quilin because we haven't see him in the ring with those guys, same way can't put joshua above fury who has acheived more eventhough I feel Joshua slaughters fury and every other HW in britain barring haye who is inactive i believe.

I agree none of them are threats to floyd no one out there that can genuinely beat him but certain fighters present a greater threat then others so the fear will always be there even more so when he's approaching 50-0. Why wouldn't have floyd bothered with pac? at that stage it was another low risk high reward fight given that pac had not been the same fighter since being KO'd by JMM and 5 years past his prime not to mention the public demand for the so called fight of the century, Canelo was another fight that was another easy win for him didn't see how boxing smarks legit thought he presented a challenge to floyd.

Laughable is the only word fitting for this piece of drivel. You have anymore excuses? Instead of digging yourself a bigger hole just admit you cannot stand MoneyMay being the best of this generation and answering every question that is asked of him with disdain and utter arrogance.

Laughable is the only word fitting for this piece of drivel. You have anymore excuses? Instead of digging yourself a bigger hole just admit you cannot stand MoneyMay being the best of this generation and answering every question that is asked of him with disdain and utter arrogance.

No need to get personal when you start to burn.....it would be better if you could point out your issues with the post instead of responding with arrogance, ignorance and drivel that add little to this thread, am surprised you have not been banned given some of your posts in this thread...relax some have a different opinion to you on floyd

Last edited:
No need to get personal when you start to burn.....it would be better if you could point out your issues with the post instead of responding with arrogance, ignorance and drivel that add little to this thread, am surprised you have not been banned given some of your posts in this thread...relax some have a different opinion to you on floyd

Point to me where I have got personal? Just cause it happened to you don't wish it on me :))

Point to me where I have got personal? Just cause it happened to you don't wish it on me :))

Point to me at least one thing that was constructive about that post of yours and What are you talking about? it would be better to respond to posts with a bit of sense instead posting drivel in its true form

Been quite busy recently but what a great few months for boxing.

MayvPac

From the very first rounf it was evident to me that in order for Pacquiao to win he had to do something extra extraordinary and also get lucky. The gap in skill and also game plan was quite evident from the very first round. I am no Mayweather fan but thought he put on a boxing clinic and won quite comfortably and at least in my eyes proved to be the absolute best of this generation.

GGG, Canelo and Cotto what a great display these guys put on. I am quite excited about Cotto vs Canelo this November I think Cotto will surprise a few people in this fight. As for GGG its very hard to pick on this guy when no one is ready to rumble with him. I do think Canelo will definitely give him a shot which will be a huge event possibly September of next year.

Porter really raised his stocks with that win over Broner it was definitely an ugly fight but as some say its not how you win its that you win. The prospect of welterweight division is mouth watering going forward. As for Mayweather's next opponent he is definitely trolling with Mayfield and Berto, Amir Khan more likely than not wil get the assignment.

Can't find a link yet to watch Bradley v Jessie yet but the ref stopped the fight when he heard the "10 second bell" thinking it's the final one before the fight had ended; hard for me to believe that. Bradley had taken a right hand that would have taken out most welters in the division and he wobbled; looked in serious trouble. Jessie thought he had won the fight but the stoppage was premature.
[MENTION=133972]shaykh[/MENTION] what do you think

The stoppage was daft, not sure what the ref heard, the guy is old so maybe he should call it a day BUT Bradley would have held on, only about 7 seconds were left

The stoppage was daft, not sure what the ref heard, the guy is old so maybe he should call it a day BUT Bradley would have held on, only about 7 seconds were left

7 Seconds can make a big difference; another one of those rights that wobbled him and it would have been lights out.

He had him in a hold and would have seen it through, did well to take that initial shot

He was seriously hurt and out on his feet, he may well have survived with a clinch but could also have been knocked out in those 7 seconds if he got caught like that again.

Can't find a link yet to watch Bradley v Jessie yet but the ref stopped the fight when he heard the "10 second bell" thinking it's the final one before the fight had ended; hard for me to believe that. Bradley had taken a right hand that would have taken out most welters in the division and he wobbled; looked in serious trouble. Jessie thought he had won the fight but the stoppage was premature.
[MENTION=133972]shaykh[/MENTION] what do you think

He was seriously hurt and out on his feet, he may well have survived with a clinch but could also have been knocked out in those 7 seconds if he got caught like that again.

One cannot help but laugh at these nonsensical post. You didn't watch the fight and yet you are waving your hands and making noise like you know what. Get a grip, they fought 12 rounds not 15 seconds, Bradley was way ahead on the score cards and was winning the rounds with ease. The most you can give Vargas is two rounds if you are generous. Bradley has shown time and again that he has a tremendous chin and if he survived Provodnikov you can bey your bottom dollar he would have survived Vargas even if Vargas had connected in the first round. Before you continue to embarrass yourself remember even if the round was scored 10-7 Bradley would have still won on the scorecards.

One cannot help but laugh at these nonsensical post. You didn't watch the fight and yet you are waving your hands and making noise like you know what. Get a grip, they fought 12 rounds not 15 seconds, Bradley was way ahead on the score cards and was winning the rounds with ease. The most you can give Vargas is two rounds if you are generous. Bradley has shown time and again that he has a tremendous chin and if he survived Provodnikov you can bey your bottom dollar he would have survived Vargas even if Vargas had connected in the first round. Before you continue to embarrass yourself remember even if the round was scored 10-7 Bradley would have still won on the scorecards.

What a garbage post. Can you not read or are you a 2 year old that enjoys arguing with himself for the sake of it? can you specify exactly what you are responding to in the quoted posts if you have at-least half a brain please before humiliating yourself any further because that's what floydmayweather fans do best when it comes to displaying ignorance of the highest order

Kell Brook vs Rios set for Sept 12. Brook still has a clause that if he is offered the Mayweather sweepstakes he can back out, but that won't happen from the looks of it. Rios too slow and one dimensional to troube Brook.

So when one exposes your sheer lack of understanding of how a boxing match is score you start advocating a ban :))Laughable respond but a expected from you.

Your fantastic use of strawman argument only exposes your own ignorance and lack of intelligence or else you would answer my question, what exactly were you responding to in the post which you quoted with that nonsensical rant that was completely irrelevant to the quoted post which threw around C grade insults because you're only good for such despicable behaviour. Yes we could do with fewer idiots in this thread like you tbh i would ban you for you're lack of intellect tbh

Your fantastic use of strawman argument only exposes your own ignorance and lack of intelligence or else you would answer my question, what exactly were you responding to in the post which you quoted with that nonsensical rant that was completely irrelevant to the quoted post which threw around C grade insults because you're only good for such despicable behaviour. Yes we could do with fewer idiots in this thread like you tbh i would ban you for you're lack of intellect tbh

Seems like you have taken getting banned quite personally. Its kind of amusing to be honest :))

Cotto vs Canelo is pretty much a formality now. The fight will take place in November it should be announced in the next 4 to 6 weeks. Can't wait for the bout.

Seems like you have taken getting banned quite personally. Its kind of amusing to be honest :))

The only thing amusing are your strawman arguments and nonsensical rants.

So I merely made the comment that with 7 seconds to go Bradley could well have survived with a clinch or been knocked out considering he was seriously wobbled and hurt by a right from a guy moving up for the first time in his career and 9 knock outs.

And this was your response:

"One cannot help but laugh at these nonsensical post. You didn't watch the fight and yet you are waving your hands and making noise like you know what. Get a grip, they fought 12 rounds not 15 seconds, Bradley was way ahead on the score cards and was winning the rounds with ease. The most you can give Vargas is two rounds if you are generous. Bradley has shown time and again that he has a tremendous chin and if he survived Provodnikov you can bey your bottom dollar he would have survived Vargas even if Vargas had connected in the first round. Before you continue to embarrass yourself remember even if the round was scored 10-7 Bradley would have still won on the scorecards"

Explain how your post ridden of low grade cheap insults and content is relevant in anyway when it wasn't specified that Bradley was losing the fight up until the premature stoppage. :))

Am not surprised to see such deranged and mentally disturbing behaviour from fans of a cherry picking garbage human being in Floyd Mayweather.

ShahkKhan running away from the questions asked off his garbage posts like his hero

resize

The only thing amusing are your strawman arguments and nonsensical rants.

So I merely made the comment that with 7 seconds to go Bradley could well have survived with a clinch or been knocked out considering he was seriously wobbled and hurt by a right from a guy moving up for the first time in his career and 9 knock outs.

And this was your response:

"One cannot help but laugh at these nonsensical post. You didn't watch the fight and yet you are waving your hands and making noise like you know what. Get a grip, they fought 12 rounds not 15 seconds, Bradley was way ahead on the score cards and was winning the rounds with ease. The most you can give Vargas is two rounds if you are generous. Bradley has shown time and again that he has a tremendous chin and if he survived Provodnikov you can bey your bottom dollar he would have survived Vargas even if Vargas had connected in the first round. Before you continue to embarrass yourself remember even if the round was scored 10-7 Bradley would have still won on the scorecards"

Explain how your post ridden of low grade cheap insults and content is relevant in anyway when it wasn't specified that Bradley was losing the fight up until the premature stoppage. :))

Am not surprised to see such deranged and mentally disturbing behaviour from fans of a cherry picking garbage human being in Floyd Mayweather.

First watch the fight than maybe I will consider taking your post seriously. The fact that you haven't even watched the fight yet and are making so much wild noise is comical. I can't help but laugh out loud :)))

First watch the fight than maybe I will consider taking your post seriously. The fact that you haven't even watched the fight yet and are making so much wild noise is comical. I can't help but laugh out loud :)))

what's comical is your use of strawman logic oh well bradley was ahead in the fight up until the 12 round you embarrassment blah blah and **insert low grade garbage** well the fact is I didn't say he was behind in any of my posts and here you are derailing this thread with nonsensical posts before dodging questions like how this guy runs in fights :

resize

Typical Keyboard Warrior Troll :))) you can only behave in such a way in the confines of virtual reality to feel better about yourself; truth is you're an insecure person that feels the need to behave in a mentally disturbing fashion on a forum in search for relevancy

So this boxing genius ShahKhan needs to watch the entire fight to form an opinion of how a fighter could have been taken out after taking a devastating shot or clinched to survive with 7 seconds left in the last round :))) :))) :)))

Having watched the fight...Russell made a blunder but I doubt those last few seconds were gonna make a difference...I know enough from what I saw against Provo to know he was surviving...he was looking to hold and im confident he was gonna finish...

Bradley dominated the fight...shame that last ten seconds added controversy to what would have been a solid win...

Bradley is easily no3 in the division...

Having watched the fight...Russell made a blunder but I doubt those last few seconds were gonna make a difference...I know enough from what I saw against Provo to know he was surviving...he was looking to hold and im confident he was gonna finish...

Bradley dominated the fight...shame that last ten seconds added controversy to what would have been a solid win...

Bradley is easily no3 in the division...

Bradley most likely would have survived he has a tremendous chin but this was second time he was in big trouble by a guy moving up and Jessie only has 9 KO's so you know Brad was in serious trouble and with 7 seconds left you can't rule out a KO loss completely anything can happen in boxing. Criminally underrated no doubt, I can't think of a fighter that is more deserving of a fight against Floyd then Bradley yet no one calls for it ohh but we want canelo v floyd

Last edited:
Bradley most likely would have survived he has a tremendous chin but this was second time he was in big trouble by a guy moving up and Jessie only has 9 KO's so you know Brad was in serious trouble and with 7 seconds left you can't rule out a KO loss completely anything can happen in boxing. Criminally underrated no doubt, I can't think of a fighter that is more deserving of a fight against Floyd then Bradley yet no one calls for it ohh but we want canelo v floyd

Top Rank...reason we won't see him against a lot of fighters...

He looked fine tbh...he was holding and there were like 7 seconds left...Tim has a habit of getting hurt but never gets stopped...he took one of Baileys best bombs and got right up...of course one cant say 100% that he was gonna survive but we can make inferences...holding, 7 seconds and the Provo fight :)...

I presume the rematch will be next...Bradley moving to Top Rank got him Manny and Marquez which has put money in his pocket but unfortunately for him there is little left for him now...

Top Rank...reason we won't see him against a lot of fighters...

He looked fine tbh...he was holding and there were like 7 seconds left...Tim has a habit of getting hurt but never gets stopped...he took one of Baileys best bombs and got right up...of course one cant say 100% that he was gonna survive but we can make inferences...holding, 7 seconds and the Provo fight :)...

I presume the rematch will be next...Bradley moving to Top Rank got him Manny and Marquez which has put money in his pocket but unfortunately for him there is little left for him now...

We need the public pushing for Floyd v Bradley; maybe some pressure and hype will see the match being made. Bradley despite his exposure from fights against Manny and superb win over Marquez is still not as popular as he should be in America for all his skill. I guess he doesn't talk so much trash and lacks elite power might have something to do with lack of hype but man he's rarely in a dull fight; Americans are thick, stick their heads up the backsides of guys like Broner and jump on the bandwagon of fighters like GGG so easily when guys like Bradley are proven P4P elites.

Yeah it's very likely he'd have survived. There has been talk of him moving up and facing GGG what do you think of that :)) would that chin hold up? He'd get knocked down for sure given his lust for fighting on the inside which he does pretty effectively but he'd have to lead off his jab on the back foot instead of trying to fight like someone with mike tysons power. There are still some great fights for him at 147 but top rank the issue, Amir Khan, Brook, Thurman, maybe even maidana if he stops eating all these are great fights and I see Bradley beating all these guys barring Khan that's not a great match up for him stylistically

Last edited:
We need the public pushing for Floyd v Bradley; maybe some pressure and hype will see the match being made. Bradley despite his exposure from fights against Manny and superb win over Marquez is still not as popular as he should be in America for all his skill. I guess he doesn't talk so much trash and lacks elite power might have something to do with lack of hype but man he's rarely in a dull fight; Americans are thick, stick their heads up the backsides of guys like Broner and jump on the bandwagon of fighters like GGG so easily when guys like Bradley are proven P4P elites.

Yeah it's very likely he'd have survived. There has been talk of him moving up and facing GGG what do you think of that :)) would that chin hold up? He'd get knocked down for sure given his lust for fighting on the inside which he does pretty effectively but he'd have to lead off his jab on the back foot instead of trying to fight like someone with mike tysons power. There are still some great fights for him at 147 but top rank the issue, Amir Khan, Brook, Thurman, maybe even maidana if he stops eating all these are great fights and I see Bradley beating all these guys barring Khan that's not a great match up for him stylistically

Bradley beating Thurman, Brook, Maidana but losing to the mighty Khan :))) :facepalm

Please don't tell me you took the talk of Bradley facing GGG seriously? That's just too much to take in one day :))

Brook is actually the fight that can be made...

Its an interesting fight...and the point about Tim's resistance would be better viewed...with Vargas rocking him Brook could also...hes a real welterweight and possesses significantly more power than Vargas and is accurate...

Depends what Bradley turns up...if he isnt reckless and power obsessed then he can do Brook from the outside and rough him up on the inside like he did to JMM...

The more I think about it the more I would love to see this fight...

Brook is actually the fight that can be made...

Its an interesting fight...and the point about Tim's resistance would be better viewed...with Vargas rocking him Brook could also...hes a real welterweight and possesses significantly more power than Vargas and is accurate...

Depends what Bradley turns up...if he isnt reckless and power obsessed then he can do Brook from the outside and rough him up on the inside like he did to JMM...

The more I think about it the more I would love to see this fight...

Bradley has taken some great shots during his career but has also struggled against guys moving up and now vargas with no power so there are question marks to be answered as far as taking a good shot is concerned from a genuine welter so Brook can test him in that regard. Yeah because that's an area he lacks he tends to lean towards his weaknesses's and try to fight as if he got that KO power and that's when he is most vulnerable but if he strays from such as strategy he'd be very tough to beat. Brook is going to face Rios next don't have much interest in that fight, hopefully he fights Bradley or Thurman after that.

Bradley beating Thurman, Brook, Maidana but losing to the mighty Khan :))) :facepalm

Please don't tell me you took the talk of Bradley facing GGG seriously? That's just too much to take in one day :))

Bradley would be overwhelmed by Khan's speed and footwork and Khan wouldn't have a problem letting his hands go given Timothy's lack of power yet this is the boxing guru shakhans logic that glorifies/imitates this:

mrH79W0.gif

:)))

I tell you what I took seriously, Floyd not facing a bum with an injured shoulder 5 years past his prime :)))

Bradley would be overwhelmed by Khan's speed and footwork and Khan wouldn't have a problem letting his hands go given Timothy's lack of power yet this is the boxing guru shakhans logic that glorifies/imitates this:

mrH79W0.gif

:)))

I tell you what I took seriously, Floyd not facing a bum with an injured shoulder 5 years past his prime :)))

I really dont see why you think Khan beats Bradley...its an awful style match up for Khan...you need a good inside game to handle Bradleys swarming and Khan is awful at that...you'll notice with Bradley fights that his fighters move backwards a lot...hes very good at doing that...and when he swarms he lands his right a lot...i can see his overhand right knocking Khan down...Bradley is a much better version of Porter...hes physically strong...he roughs up fighters...and he backs up fighters...unlike Porter though hes not nearly as messy...the question marks over him are his chin which Khan wont test...

I really dont see why you think Khan beats Bradley...its an awful style match up for Khan...you need a good inside game to handle Bradleys swarming and Khan is awful at that...you'll notice with Bradley fights that his fighters move backwards a lot...hes very good at doing that...and when he swarms he lands his right a lot...i can see his overhand right knocking Khan down...Bradley is a much better version of Porter...hes physically strong...he roughs up fighters...and he backs up fighters...unlike Porter though hes not nearly as messy...the question marks over him are his chin which Khan wont test...

Khan wouldn't need to get on the inside he could box at range all night and overwhelm Bradley with his speed and movement it's a matchup that stylistically is not great for Brad because he won't be able to swarm as well as he usually does against fighters that have poor footwork. His fight against Manny is a good example of this, he'll struggle against guys with superior footwork who move in and out whilst using their reach to throw combinations effectively at range. This is dependent on which Khan shows up; if it's the one we saw against Kotelnik or Alexander he'd win on paper but based on his recent performance against Algerie then the answer is no. But every fighter that steps in the ring with Khan will have a chance of the KO but if you look beyond that on paper Khan would be the favourite for the reasons stated.

Khan wouldn't need to get on the inside he could box at range all night and overwhelm Bradley with his speed and movement it's a matchup that stylistically is not great for Brad because he won't be able to swarm as well as he usually does against fighters that have poor footwork. His fight against Manny is a good example of this, he'll struggle against guys with superior footwork who move in and out whilst using their reach to throw combinations effectively at range. This is dependent on which Khan shows up; if it's the one we saw against Kotelnik or Alexander he'd win on paper but based on his recent performance against Algerie then the answer is no. But every fighter that steps in the ring with Khan will have a chance of the KO but if you look beyond that on paper Khan would be the favourite for the reasons stated.

Comparing Alexander and Kotelnik to Bradley is false...both are counter punchers who apply no pressure...Khans movement is very overrated...Bradley wont make fighting on the inside Khans choice...Bradley is smaller than all his opponents yet swarms them successfully...Khan wont stay out of range...he'll try fighting of his back foot and he'll get swarmed...if it goes 12 then I see Bradley taking it quite easily actually...its an awful style matchup for Khan...

I mean look at Khans Peterson performance for better evidence of what an actual come forward fighter does to Khan...since Peterson we havent actually seen Khan fight a genuine come forward fighter so for all the talk about Khans footwork the only come forward fighter he has fought is Diaz and he was awful...

Comparing Alexander and Kotelnik to Bradley is false...both are counter punchers who apply no pressure...Khans movement is very overrated...Bradley wont make fighting on the inside Khans choice...Bradley is smaller than all his opponents yet swarms them successfully...Khan wont stay out of range...he'll try fighting of his back foot and he'll get swarmed...if it goes 12 then I see Bradley taking it quite easily actually...its an awful style matchup for Khan...

I mean look at Khans Peterson performance for better evidence of what an actual come forward fighter does to Khan...since Peterson we havent actually seen Khan fight a genuine come forward fighter so for all the talk about Khans footwork the only come forward fighter he has fought is Diaz and he was awful...

I wasn't comparing alexander and kotelnik to bradley I was reffering to Amir Khan's performances against those fighters. How is Khan's movement overrated? it has been his major strength since the amateurs and that natural ability has helped him win two world titles. Bradley is smaller then Khan so he'll be able to utilize his height and reach very effectively, Bradley struggles to swarm against fighters with superior footwork:

Khan's natural ability involves moving in and out throwing fast combinations and as that video proves it's an area of weakness for Bradley when it come to such fighters.

Peterson was on steroids and even then he had to rely on shady refereeing to win so it was beyond a convincing performance, I am yet to see any fighter totally out-class Khan over the space of 12 rounds. Khan had only been with his new trainer for one fight and he was still adjusting to Virgil's style. For all the criticisms he has against these forward coming fighters he has beaten them, Peterson loss was controversial and Garcia had the power to get him out of there which Bradley doesn't.

It would be a close fight but Khan should win on paper tbh

I wasn't comparing alexander and kotelnik to bradley I was reffering to Amir Khan's performances against those fighters. How is Khan's movement overrated? it has been his major strength since the amateurs and that natural ability has helped him win two world titles. Bradley is smaller then Khan so he'll be able to utilize his height and reach very effectively, Bradley struggles to swarm against fighters with superior footwork:

Khan's natural ability involves moving in and out throwing fast combinations and as that video proves it's an area of weakness for Bradley when it come to such fighters.

Peterson was on steroids and even then he had to rely on shady refereeing to win so it was beyond a convincing performance, I am yet to see any fighter totally out-class Khan over the space of 12 rounds. Khan had only been with his new trainer for one fight and he was still adjusting to Virgil's style. For all the criticisms he has against these forward coming fighters he has beaten them, Peterson loss was controversial and Garcia had the power to get him out of there which Bradley doesn't.

It would be a close fight but Khan should win on paper tbh

How you gonna compare Khan to Pacquiao...Pacquiao is an elite fighter...

Khans footwork has looked good against fighters who cant pressurise...again i ask which come forward fighter has Khan looked against...

Garcia isnt a pressure fighter and Peterson did what he always does...starts slow and comes good the second half of the fight and Khan frankly couldnt handle it...

Khans footwork isnt as good as Mannys...Khan has awful ring IQ...he is much easier to hit...doesnt hit as hard...he isnt awkward either...Manny hits at awkward angle...Manny can hit on the inside...Manny can go to war if need be...the only similarity between Manny and Khan is fast hands...thats it...judging Khans success from a Manny fight isnt the road to go down...

How you gonna compare Khan to Pacquiao...Pacquiao is an elite fighter...

Khans footwork has looked good against fighters who cant pressurise...again i ask which come forward fighter has Khan looked against...

Garcia isnt a pressure fighter and Peterson did what he always does...starts slow and comes good the second half of the fight and Khan frankly couldnt handle it...

Khans footwork isnt as good as Mannys...Khan has awful ring IQ...he is much easier to hit...doesnt hit as hard...he isnt awkward either...Manny hits at awkward angle...Manny can hit on the inside...Manny can go to war if need be...the only similarity between Manny and Khan is fast hands...thats it...judging Khans success from a Manny fight isnt the road to go down...

Khan isn't an elite fighter but boxing is funny, Khan would have a better time against Floyd in the ring then Manny. I didn't say Khan is on the level of Manny but people get defensive about Khan when it comes to pointing out his obvious attributes that doesn't neccesarily make him on the level of P4P fighters given that he lacks in other areas

Like I said who has totally out classed him over 12 rounds? Khan isn't someone who is easy to out-box, Khan was knocked out by Garcia and lost to a roided up Peterson thanks to shady refereeing but has still managed to defeat these coming forward fighters you speak off despite his weakness but he doesn;t have so much to fear against a fighter who is lacking in the power department compared to all the other top welters in the division.

Khan's footwork doesn;t has to be as good as Manny it's better then all the other opponents Bradley has faced though, Bradley may have better IQ but he'll be overwhelmed by Khan due to his reach, speed and footwork and with Virgil in his corner his defence ought to be better compared to recent years. The manny fight was posted merely to point out Bradleys struggle against fighters with superior footwork but since you mention that Manny is great on the inside implying Khan isn't sure that's not Khan's strength but he can be dangerous if he trades with little worry about Bradley's power on the inside if required.

Khan isn't an elite fighter but boxing is funny, Khan would have a better time against Floyd in the ring then Manny. I didn't say Khan is on the level of Manny but people get defensive about Khan when it comes to pointing out his obvious attributes that doesn't neccesarily make him on the level of P4P fighters given that he lacks in other areas

Like I said who has totally out classed him over 12 rounds? Khan isn't someone who is easy to out-box, Khan was knocked out by Garcia and lost to a roided up Peterson thanks to shady refereeing but has still managed to defeat these coming forward fighters you speak off despite his weakness but he doesn;t have so much to fear against a fighter who is lacking in the power department compared to all the other top welters in the division.

Khan's footwork doesn;t has to be as good as Manny it's better then all the other opponents Bradley has faced though, Bradley may have better IQ but he'll be overwhelmed by Khan due to his reach, speed and footwork and with Virgil in his corner his defence ought to be better compared to recent years. The manny fight was posted merely to point out Bradleys struggle against fighters with superior footwork but since you mention that Manny is great on the inside implying Khan isn't sure that's not Khan's strength but he can be dangerous if he trades with little worry about Bradley's power on the inside if required.

:))) The fanboyism is strong in the last few posts. Khan movement is not even 1/10th of Pacquiao's. What are you really trying to prove by posting the clip of Pacquiao???? Show me a fight where Khan's movement was a major factor in the victory????? Bradley is an elite fighter who will outwork, outsmart and out class a fighter Khan. As for this nonsense talk about Hunter and his impact on Khan defense all you have to do is look at the Algieri fight to get the truth. Hunter might be a excellent trainer but he ain't fighting in place of Khan, its still the glass chin, wobbly leg Khan that we are talking about and to suggest that Bradley will beat Thurman, Brook, Maidana and lose to Khan is delusional beyond words.

Last edited:
:))) The fanboyism is strong in the last few posts. Khan movement is not even 1/10th of Pacquiao's. What are you really trying to prove by posting the clip of Pacquiao???? Show me a fight where Khan's movement was a major factor in the victory????? Bradley is an elite fighter who will outwork, outsmart and out class a fighter Khan. As for this nonsense talk about Hunter and his impact on Khan defense all you have to do is look at the Algieri fight to get the truth. Hunter might be a excellent trainer but he ain't fighting in place of Khan, its still the glass chin, wobbly leg Khan that we are talking about and to suggest that Bradley will beat Thurman, Brook, Maidana and lose to Khan is delusional beyond words.

Another great example of this posters use of a strawman argument when he throws words in your mouth and has an argument with himself for the sake of it; so pathetic.

The post was directed at one of the more intelligent posters but since you're not all there let me break it down for you:

The purpose of that video was to highlight Bradley's struggle against a fighter with superior footwork. 1/10th are you sure? You must have failed your GCSE in Mathematics. Khan's movement is a trademark of his natural ability along with his hand speed and it has been displayed throughout his amateur and pro careers yet you boast about being a boxing guru more like a fanboy that is clouded by abject hatred and bias which is displayed by your cheerleading off the most overated fighter of this generation in floyd. Maybe you are new to boxing, lets give you a bit of schooling kid......STYLES MAKE FIGHTS. The likes of Thurman, Brook and Maidana have the power to take Khan out of there, he can use his movement and speed against them but he is bound to get caught because they are very good at cutting of the ring even better then bradley who's main attritude is swarming. When Bradley does get to Khan he won't have the KO power to test his chin like those fighters.

Khan has displayed improvents in defence under Hunter, doesn't leave himself open so much goes for the clinch and allows his jab to do all the work whilst not trading as often as he has in the past. Was poor in the algerie fight but they'll work on the weaknesses he displayed, it was the first time under hunter he fought a guy that was applying pressure.

Trust me you're the biggest fanboy here you can't think when it comes to Floyd and your affections for him; there are many of the view that Khan beats Brook etc but am not one of those I judge his chances objectively but no one compares to you when it comes to cheer-leading, useless posts and then running away ha

mrH79W0.gif

[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] what is your favorite match of all time ? and please don't say Melina V Alicia Fox :))) :)))

don't get me wrong but judging from your post you seems to be like those 3 months or 3 weeks old fans who claim to be life long followers :D

Last edited:
[MENTION=137920]ShahKhan007[/MENTION] what is your favorite match of all time ? and please don't say Melina V Alicia Fox :))) :)))

don't get me wrong but judging from your post you seems to be like those 3 months or 3 weeks old fans who claim to be life long followers :D

Hi Eugene, good to know you are into boxing :highfive

Another great example of this posters use of a strawman argument when he throws words in your mouth and has an argument with himself for the sake of it; so pathetic.

The post was directed at one of the more intelligent posters but since you're not all there let me break it down for you:

The purpose of that video was to highlight Bradley's struggle against a fighter with superior footwork. 1/10th are you sure? You must have failed your GCSE in Mathematics. Khan's movement is a trademark of his natural ability along with his hand speed and it has been displayed throughout his amateur and pro careers yet you boast about being a boxing guru more like a fanboy that is clouded by abject hatred and bias which is displayed by your cheerleading off the most overated fighter of this generation in floyd. Maybe you are new to boxing, lets give you a bit of schooling kid......STYLES MAKE FIGHTS. The likes of Thurman, Brook and Maidana have the power to take Khan out of there, he can use his movement and speed against them but he is bound to get caught because they are very good at cutting of the ring even better then bradley who's main attritude is swarming. When Bradley does get to Khan he won't have the KO power to test his chin like those fighters.

Khan has displayed improvents in defence under Hunter, doesn't leave himself open so much goes for the clinch and allows his jab to do all the work whilst not trading as often as he has in the past. Was poor in the algerie fight but they'll work on the weaknesses he displayed, it was the first time under hunter he fought a guy that was applying pressure.

Trust me you're the biggest fanboy here you can't think when it comes to Floyd and your affections for him; there are many of the view that Khan beats Brook etc but am not one of those I judge his chances objectively but no one compares to you when it comes to cheer-leading, useless posts and then running away ha

mrH79W0.gif

What makes you think Bradley beats Thurman, Brook and Maidana but loses to Khan? That's just an outlandish statement that only a person with deep deep affection to Khan would make.

What makes you think Bradley beats Thurman, Brook and Maidana but loses to Khan? That's just an outlandish statement that only a person with deep deep affection to Khan would make.

I've explained the reasons objectively in the post you just quoted so unless you are going to provide a counter argument it's pointless arguing with a brainless troll that can't read or grasp any kind of sense given his lust for Floyd to the extent where he feels his presence makes others look more beautiful that has to be the most retarded comment I;ve ever read on PP and just reeks of fanboyism of the highest order. At least am objective with Khan if I was a fanboy I'd have said he beats Brook, Thurman, Maidana now but obviously you ignore the reasons why I've said those fighters defeat him and why he has a better chance against Bradley typical FloydMayweather fan, it's so pathetic I feel sorry for you.

Rihanna looks extra beautiful in those pics. I guess MoneyMays charisma is rubbing off on her.

He's sitting their next to her like a dog that has been ductaped after barking too much, and you speak of Floyds charisma implying he so handsome that Rihanna looks even more beautiful all of a sudden; how gay can you get not that I care it's your life if you swing the other way and I guess your unhealthy obsession with Floyd now makes perfect sense I didn't know you were physically attracted to him. Sorry bro.

Floyd had to pay billions just to get a seat next to Rihanna :))) she wouldn't give him the time of day, clearly was forced to sit with that piece of trash

Wonder whether he hits harder than Chris Brown...

lol haha, maybe he has a chance after all. I love mixed race women from the Caribbean absolutely stunning; most beautiful women on Earth what do you think. Rihanna looks amazing, I'd trade my 9 virgins for her.

Great Video and song; BIG-Coming back to Cali. Desert Storm is a beast :afridi

Last edited:
Floyd/ShahKhan be like this before they go to bed every night:

Poor Amir Khan fast becoming a joke amongst active boxers for his desperation to land the MoneyMay lottery. Recently Shawn Porter took it upon himself to teach Amir Khan what self respect means. Porter regarding MoneyMay fight "I want the Floyd fight but I am not gonna beg and put my career on hold a lot like Amir Khan, if Mayweather wants it we are always ready if not we will find someone else to battle". Hopefully Khan can learn a thing or two from fighters like Porter, Thurman etc.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AzjpCW6oSeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't blame Khan wanting that payday, he will never learn though.

You are talking about a man who just got defeated and the next day he is talking about how he got robbed/made a mistake and that he can still beat Floyd, he just wants that payday/Showtime Episodes hype

He clearly as a fighter doesn't deserve it, fighting the likes of Molina and a washed up Collazo doesn't = anything

And his performance in his last fight was awful.

I still think Floyd chooses him though, it's his last fight, Khan still is well known compared to everyone else and it's an easy fight, the only area which has a ? on it is whether Floyd will carry him and make him look like he deserved the fight

Poor Amir Khan fast becoming a joke amongst active boxers for his desperation to land the MoneyMay lottery. Recently Shawn Porter took it upon himself to teach Amir Khan what self respect means. Porter regarding MoneyMay fight "I want the Floyd fight but I am not gonna beg and put my career on hold a lot like Amir Khan, if Mayweather wants it we are always ready if not we will find someone else to battle". Hopefully Khan can learn a thing or two from fighters like Porter, Thurman etc.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AzjpCW6oSeM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Says the hypocrite who was speaking of the importance of talking trash and creating hype/pressure when it came to his favourite fighter Floyd; the fanboyism and abject hatred is strong in this post. So much for having boxing sense. Hearn and Brook have been doing the same thing for a good reason yet you don't call them out such a typically ignorant poster.

Back