Boxing Thread

Amir khan as per usual is full of crap, So brook should fight thurman to prove himself?

So why is khan avoiding thurman? maybe he doesnt want his glass jaw broken! Khan would rather fight light punch chris allgerie! typical 2nd rate tomato can selection from Khan if its true!

I hope brook does actually fight thurman as it would be a good scrap

The spite towards Khan is quiet unnecessary tbh, many of his fellow asians seem to have this weird innate hatred/jealousy it's mostly subconscious so you probably won't admit to it. Brook is full of more crap but no one criticises him so emphatically and you should look at Brook's record he needs to prove himself against the best, he's not fought anyone to speak about besides porter. How is Khan avoiding Thurman? does he even want to fight Khan? and Thurman is not the only option for him to consider. And you speak of 2nd rate tomatoe cans as if Khans record is similar to brook;s you should cuss him for all the bums he's been in the ring with

The spite towards Khan is quiet unnecessary tbh, many of his fellow asians seem to have this weird innate hatred/jealousy it's mostly subconscious so you probably won't admit to it. Brook is full of more crap but no one criticises him so emphatically and you should look at Brook's record he needs to prove himself against the best, he's not fought anyone to speak about besides porter. How is Khan avoiding Thurman? does he even want to fight Khan? and Thurman is not the only option for him to consider. And you speak of 2nd rate tomatoe cans as if Khans record is similar to brook;s you should cuss him for all the bums he's been in the ring with

I think Khans a decent boxer but not as good as he thinks he is! the guys seriously deluded and thinks hes worth of fighting FMJ and Pac man its comedy at its best.

Look at good fighters Khan has fought -

Garcia (Got knocked out)
Peterson (Lost a close fight and yes Peterson was on PEDs so fight should have been a null result)
Maidana (Just about scraped a win and was lucky not to get knocked out in 10th round)

He fought a past his best Judah and Barrera so i dont take much notice of either of those wins.

his last 3 fights jhave been with average fighters who have almost no punch power in Julio Dias, Luis Collazo and Devon Alexander. He was lucky that he got the decision against Dias, Collazo was past his best and last time he was a good fighter was against Hatton and alexander got smahsed up by shaun porter.

As ive said before if Khan wants FMJ/Pac man then he should get in ring with Maidana/Thurman/Guerrero/Matthyse/Garcia/Brook to prove himself that hes actually at the level he thinks he is.

As far as Brook goes to me hes not fully proven either and i think if he fights brandon rios or marquez (Whose past his best and has a bad knee) would not really be showing any improvement.

To me Khan and Brook are both not fully proven.

Id actually like to see a super six tourney with Maidana/Thurman/Guerrero/Matthyse (If he been ruslan Prodvodnikov)/Garcia (If he beats peterson)/Brook/Khan

You could throw Bradley in the mix as well but am not a massive fan. But to me

Maidana/Thurman/Guerrero/Matthyse (If he been ruslan Prodvodnikov)/Garcia (If he beats peterson)/Brook/Khan/bradley are all a pretty similar standard and these guys need to be fighting each other to really show who is actually is ready to fight Pac man/FMJ

Khan supposidly has 4 possible opponents lined up

Broner (Not a fan and would have to move up a weight) - personally hes just a name and not really worth khan fighting
Thurman (Proved himself in one top fight so far) - Should be the one khan gets in ring with
Allgerie - Non power punching technical boxer (typical type of opponent khan has been fed in recent times)
Cotto - Would be a catch weight fight and cotto these days is just a name and past his best.

I think Khans a decent boxer but not as good as he thinks he is! the guys seriously deluded and thinks hes worth of fighting FMJ and Pac man its comedy at its best.

Look at good fighters Khan has fought -

Garcia (Got knocked out)
Peterson (Lost a close fight and yes Peterson was on PEDs so fight should have been a null result)
Maidana (Just about scraped a win and was lucky not to get knocked out in 10th round)

He fought a past his best Judah and Barrera so i dont take much notice of either of those wins.

his last 3 fights jhave been with average fighters who have almost no punch power in Julio Dias, Luis Collazo and Devon Alexander. He was lucky that he got the decision against Dias, Collazo was past his best and last time he was a good fighter was against Hatton and alexander got smahsed up by shaun porter.

As ive said before if Khan wants FMJ/Pac man then he should get in ring with Maidana/Thurman/Guerrero/Matthyse/Garcia/Brook to prove himself that hes actually at the level he thinks he is.

As far as Brook goes to me hes not fully proven either and i think if he fights brandon rios or marquez (Whose past his best and has a bad knee) would not really be showing any improvement.

To me Khan and Brook are both not fully proven.

Id actually like to see a super six tourney with Maidana/Thurman/Guerrero/Matthyse (If he been ruslan Prodvodnikov)/Garcia (If he beats peterson)/Brook/Khan

You could throw Bradley in the mix as well but am not a massive fan. But to me

Maidana/Thurman/Guerrero/Matthyse (If he been ruslan Prodvodnikov)/Garcia (If he beats peterson)/Brook/Khan/bradley are all a pretty similar standard and these guys need to be fighting each other to really show who is actually is ready to fight Pac man/FMJ

Khan supposidly has 4 possible opponents lined up

Broner (Not a fan and would have to move up a weight) - personally hes just a name and not really worth khan fighting
Thurman (Proved himself in one top fight so far) - Should be the one khan gets in ring with
Allgerie - Non power punching technical boxer (typical type of opponent khan has been fed in recent times)
Cotto - Would be a catch weight fight and cotto these days is just a name and past his best.

Well he's in a better position to pursue the floyd/manny fight then Brook who just said he wants those guys to but no one is calling him deluded!

lmao it's funny how no one gives credit to Khan over maidana win "barely" beat him lool watch the fight again and so what if he almost got knocked out in round 10? if he made it through that round shouldn't he deserve credit but no people like to be petty with small things like that when they cant find something negative to say. Forget the PED's he would have beaten that steroid monster had points not been deducted. No one has decimated Alexander the way Khan has and he has more then respectable power the guy is world class why take credit away from the win just because he doesn't have power like a thurman? it makes no sense and it's illogical. Sure he needs to be in the ring with punchers and he has done so in the past he hasn't avoided anyone, if the right opponent presents himself he'll take him on. It's not just about fighting punchers the fighter needs to be a name to in-order to get noticed, out of all those options Bradley is pretty good to even better then thurman at this stage but nah if Khan beat him it don't matter because he got no power.

Sure criticism is all good but its like the moment you guys see a headline about Khan something deep inside makes everyone really aggressive towards him, i don't get that.

Garcia won't fight Khan, Gurrero avoided him. He beat Maidana but a rematch would be viable and a good sell to, Cotto is not a bad option at all and perhaps he'd accept the Khan fight given the pay-day. He needs to fight either, Bradley, Thurman, Cotto or Maidana next. He had to face a few Allgerie like fighters after being knocked out by garcia, if he fights someone like that again he deserves to be criticized because it's a step back but no one criticizes brook so emphatically and he's been fighting bums all his career.

Khans next fight announced hes fighting the mighty chris Algieri! wow am sure FMJ and Pacman will be impressed! fighting someone who isnt a natural welterweight and has no punch power.

Shaz619,

Your thoughts please?

fighting a guy whose unknown in the states and litterally just been battered by Pacman

:))) cant wait for your response!

Khans next fight announced hes fighting the mighty chris Algieri! wow am sure FMJ and Pacman will be impressed! fighting someone who isnt a natural welterweight and has no punch power.

Shaz619,

Your thoughts please?

fighting a guy whose unknown in the states and litterally just been battered by Pacman

You can't wait for my response, you say that as if am one of the biased fanboys here like some who lack objectivity and others who just base their opinions on jealousy/hate. If it's true and confirmed then what a disgrace no excuses there i can understand him fighting such quality after getting knocked out to get confidence back but he's coming off a big win over Alexander and should be in the ring with someone better like the names i mentioned in my previous post. But having said that you guys will jump at the opportunity to bash Khan :yk sure he deserves it here, but I barely saw anyone criticise brook for the jo jo bum or other guys that behave in a similar manner when it comes to fighting tomatoes.

A huge backward step for Khan. This fight does nothing but hurt his reputation amongst boxing fans in North America. This fight pretty much kills the hype that was created around Khan after his defeat of Alexander. Now more than ever there will be tremendous pressure on him to fight a legit opponent next he can't get away with choosing such opponents after this.

A huge backward step for Khan. This fight does nothing but hurt his reputation amongst boxing fans in North America. This fight pretty much kills the hype that was created around Khan after his defeat of Alexander. Now more than ever there will be tremendous pressure on him to fight a legit opponent next he can't get away with choosing such opponents after this.

They're protecting him so much thinking that if they take on a tougher guy where there is risk he could lose and so does the chance to fight manny or floyd. Floyd will only take him on if he is forced to, public pressure etc and khan could have applied that public pressure by beating a name that is hot. Even then there is still a chance floyd could take him on and Manny was already prepared to face Khan if Floyd fight didn't happen so after he loses against floyd the khan fight will be there waiting for him and team khan know that to hence the algeri fight now.

They're protecting him so much thinking that if they take on a tougher guy where there is risk he could lose and so does the chance to fight manny or floyd. Floyd will only take him on if he is forced to, public pressure etc and khan could have applied that public pressure by beating a name that is hot. Even then there is still a chance floyd could take him on and Manny was already prepared to face Khan if Floyd fight didn't happen so after he loses against floyd the khan fight will be there waiting for him and team khan know that to hence the algeri fight now.

Exactllly, this was the perfect opportunity for Khan to seek out a legit contender and truly take his name to the next level. Despite what a lot of people think I believe Khan is talented enough to become one of the pound for pound top draws in boxing he just has to take some "risks" to get there.

Exactllly, this was the perfect opportunity for Khan to seek out a legit contender and truly take his name to the next level. Despite what a lot of people think I believe Khan is talented enough to become one of the pound for pound top draws in boxing he just has to take some "risks" to get there.

His team don't believe in him and the fact is for all his positives there will always be question marks over his chin no matter how good his defence is and to be a top P4P fighter you need a good chin. Boxing is a business in the end, if they manage to nail Manny or Floyd after Algeri it would have been one hell of a move. But you're right, taking risks which pay off will only elevate him and make the big fights even more lucrative. They should take confidence from him taking on maidana.

Supposidly khan was offered a fight v bradley with winner being number contender for IBF title, khan declined. Any respect i had for khan the boxer and his team has gone, hes just ducking any sort of decent fighters so hes not exposed! Brook fought a bum in jo jo dan yes but thats who IBF made his mandatory challenger so he took the fight to get it out of the way, brook still has to fight better fighters also to prove himself. Maybe brook will take on bradley at sumpoint

Supposidly khan was offered a fight v bradley with winner being number contender for IBF title, khan declined. Any respect i had for khan the boxer and his team has gone, hes just ducking any sort of decent fighters so hes not exposed! Brook fought a bum in jo jo dan yes but thats who IBF made his mandatory challenger so he took the fight to get it out of the way, brook still has to fight better fighters also to prove himself. Maybe brook will take on bradley at sumpoint

Algieri is a crap fight as for Bradley Khan probably signed the Algieri fight before. I doubt the fight could of happened at the end of March.

Also Bradley is apparently fighting K9 for the IBF at 154

Stevenson v Bika tomorrow should be an interesting fight and hope stevenson wins so he can fight kovalev next.

Before pacqiuao finished him a la mortal kombat Chris was a very good prospect

Shaz619,

Your thoughts please?

Terrible fight, I agree, but on what planet are you on saying he's unknown in the states? He just fought Pacman :)))

What's your source for this 'supposed' news?

It's no surprise that Khan starts to take the easy route when he now has Uncle Al in his corner, Uncle Al protects his fighters to the max and gets them paid in the process.

Makes me sick tbh, my respect for Khan took a huge hit with this Algeiri fight.

Terrible fight, I agree, but on what planet are you on saying he's unknown in the states? He just fought Pacman :)))

The fight was in macau in china! it wasnt even in the US, Algeri is well know in Asia but an unknown in the U.S just because he fought pac man doesnt mean hes a majorly known entity!

The fight was in macau in china! it wasnt even in the US, Algeri is well know in Asia but an unknown in the U.S just because he fought pac man doesnt mean hes a majorly known entity!

At least people know who he is unlike Jo Jo dan, eventhough this is a bad move from haymon/khan he can afford to take an easy fight given khans resume over his previous 10 or so fights unlike Brook.

These guys are relentless when it comes to their jealous/hate towards Khan don't give him a break, just go on his twitter and look in this thread :))) :))) something deep inside awakens when they see a Khan headline compared to another boxer in paricular from his own brit asians :yk how pathetic lmao am glad he settled in the states

what time is bika v steverson? I hope bika wins, he might have a chance if the fight goes 12 rounds

If Bika wins at least we'd get the unification fight at LHW

PPV in the US, pacman is a big name in the US and anyone who watches his fights now know who he is.

Doesn't justify the fight though, poor poor fight.

Disappointed with Khan for cherry-picking Algieri as Cotto, Broner and even Brook were all more interesting options. I can understand the match-making though, Khan is on a good run and Al doesn't want to risk that. Algieri is actually a very decent boxer and I would pick him to beat Broner/Brook but Khan is just an awful match-up for him as no one outboxes Khan.

However, it is absolutely integral that Khan stops Algieri. If he can actually do that, it could prove to be a brilliant piece of match-making. If Mayweather wins against Pac, then Khan can say "Look what I did to Algieri, Pacman couldn't do that", if Pacman wins, he can say "I did to Algieri what you couldn't."

Brook should stop acting like he's the King of the UK. Needs to fight some top fighters before he gets a shot at Khan and a payday for the ages. Go fight Maidana, Garcia, Peterson or Thurman, then come crying back to Khan to give him a payday. He's basically whining to Khan like Khan has been whining to Mayweather. Maybe Khan now realizes why Floyd keeps rejecting him. :))

Bored to death of Khan v Brook debate. Brooks last fight was mandatory therefore he had to take the fight and the IBF nominated JO JO dan so not Brooks fault for been given that fight.

No belt khan has a choice of his opponents but continues to pick guys who basically wont break his glass jaw.

I have no more to say on matter as its boring now and both fighters need to prove themselves, id rather discuss other fighters who make for more interesting conversations.

Bored to death of Khan v Brook debate. Brooks last fight was mandatory therefore he had to take the fight and the IBF nominated JO JO dan so not Brooks fault for been given that fight.

No belt khan has a choice of his opponents but continues to pick guys who basically wont break his glass jaw.

I have no more to say on matter as its boring now and both fighters need to prove themselves, id rather discuss other fighters who make for more interesting conversations.

Brook is likely fighting feather fisted domestic fighter Gavin next and continuing his streak of not fighting a puncher his whole career.

If I was Khan I would fight Thurman instead of Brook, he'll most likely get stopped but if he pulls it off then he's got a much better chance of landing the ultimate prize.

Also I was impressed with Chechen Artur Beterbiev looks impressive for a guy who has had only 8 pro fights.

Brook is likely fighting feather fisted domestic fighter Gavin next and continuing his streak of not fighting a puncher his whole career.

If I was Khan I would fight Thurman instead of Brook, he'll most likely get stopped but if he pulls it off then he's got a much better chance of landing the ultimate prize.

Never mind a puncher, he's only been in the ring with one world class fighter his entire career yet the haters here have the audacity to cuss Khan. You can't make a case for Khan avoiding any specific fighter during his career because when the situation has presented itself he has fought the best option out there, you can forgive him for fighting diaz,collazo after being knocked out but this is the first time in his career where he's taking a big step back by facing Algerie if the fight happens.

Gavin is not ready for Brook as much as I would love for him to see him smash Brook he should avoid the fight and look to establish himself as a contender first.

Kell Brook is a disgrace, he does't belong in the same ring on Khan. It's an insult to boxing that he's a world champion, it's fitting though that he's the champion of an organisation that advocates the use of steroids.

Andy Lee v Peter quillin
Garcia v Peterson

Two very interesting fights on saturday night which should be worth watching

So Khan gets sh!t for fighting Algeiri next and Brook chooses Frankie Gavin? This is hilarious. What a ridiculous fight. Hearn does it again.

Poor stuff from Hearn. As ive mentioned before to me BOTH Khan and Brook are not fully proven at highest level and both fights that each respective fighters have picked will not enhance my theory.

Brook needs to fight Thurman, Maidana, Matthyse, Bradley if he wants to prove himself, similarly Khan needs to be looking to be having similar fights.

Massive let down from Both british fighters. However im not going to engage in another 3/4 pages of dicussing same old topics again as its boring!

Poor stuff from Hearn. As ive mentioned before to me BOTH Khan and Brook are not fully proven at highest level and both fights that each respective fighters have picked will not enhance my theory.

Brook needs to fight Thurman, Maidana, Matthyse, Bradley if he wants to prove himself, similarly Khan needs to be looking to be having similar fights.

Massive let down from Both british fighters. However im not going to engage in another 3/4 pages of dicussing same old topics again as its boring!

You're out of your mind even comparing a worthless boxer like Brook to Khan who has he fought besides porter :))) :)))

And why don't you lose your mind now over the fact that brook is facing gavin, when khan said he is facing algerie you guys went insane this post of yours is too civil i need you to get angry for me Amjid

As much as I want to laugh I can't because am a fan of Gavin, it's likely he's going to get knocked out and this will be the end of his career it's a dumb move accepting this fight because he's not ready for a world title shot. The best I can hope for is he goes the distance

Khan was fighting the likes of Paulie and Maidana after winning a world title, check this bum out :))) The king of kings when it comes to facing Tomato cans

Brook is a disgrace to the sport, Khan should never fight him after this it's obvious he's looking for a payday. Brooks promoter probably doesn't have enough confidence in him either when it comes to performing at the ellite level, that' why campaigning for the jackpot fight against khan

Proud moment for Birmingham [MENTION=131867]London_Lahori[/MENTION]

Don't know when was the last time we had a boxer challenge for the world title :)))

Irrespective of the result, it will be a huge honour for our man Gavin to step in the ring with a British Boxing Great. He'll be a heavy underdog no doubt, but if he manages to last more then 3 rounds I'll consider it a moral victory.

Kevin Mitchell v Linares will be an explosive fight and it's also the best chance of Mitchell finally winning a world title

Hearn just said Brook is going to face Brandon Rios in July/August after Gavin :)))

Murderer's row of opponents.

:)))

While they are it, my granma would probably make a good opponent for Brook to :))) may as well get in the line.

Brook boot-lickers: Well Shazzy Bear the IBF made your granma the "mandatory" challenger, brook and his promoter had no choice at all they had to take the fight

:))) :))) :)))

not sure who to laugh at more, brooks or the ones here putting him on same pedestal as khan

Good fight between Lee and Quillin, lee knocked down twice early in fight but floored quillin later in fight in end a draw was fair result. Andy lee showed great heart, quillin good boxing ability, movement and hand speed.

Peterson was moving really well, garcia never looked like he belonged in the same ring in the 2nd half of the fight was missing almost everything. Peterson did the most of the damage, he shouldn't have been overly caution at the start would have won by a landslide. These judges in america are retarded

Garcia with the second gift of his career!

If only Khan was with Uncle Al throughout his career, he wouldn't have lost to Peterson.

Garcia with the second gift of his career!

If only Khan was with Uncle Al throughout his career, he wouldn't have lost to Peterson.

The ref was harsh towards peterson to.

Does Uncle Al have peeps on the brown envelope?

Garcia is a bit overrated but a solid fighter that always finds a way to win :)) his chin and power being his main strengths, not a great boxer but you have to be wary of his power shots. Peterson was hitting with heavy handed big rights but they never really seemed to hurt garcia that much, i mean he got cut up and they caused some damage but he brushed them off so easily and kept moving forward. If he can move his feet quicker he'd be able to compete at the ellite level. Anyhow this fight also proves what an idiot Khan was :facepalm: makes you wonder where garcia would be had he not beaten Khan.

Must be. He gets what he wants......and does what he wants with little consequence :))) those links you sent me ages ago come to mind LOL

Al haymon's the dude who lives in the shadows no? Never seen a video with him being in it, only supposed photos.

Khan was schooling Garcia for 1st 3 rounds of the fight when they fought and if he actually had some brain cells and boxed that fight for 12 round he would have won, sadly when you try and engage in a brawl with someone can hit and you have a glass jaw and jelly legs you will get knocked out.

Khan has got better since then and if he fought Garcia again i reckon he could beat him aslong as he can stick to a game plan given to him.

Khan was schooling Garcia for 1st 3 rounds of the fight when they fought and if he actually had some brain cells and boxed that fight for 12 round he would have won, sadly when you try and engage in a brawl with someone can hit and you have a glass jaw and jelly legs you will get knocked out.

Khan has got better since then and if he fought Garcia again i reckon he could beat him aslong as he can stick to a game plan given to him.

He was fuelled by the comments of garcia's dad "Pakis can't fight" also, perhaps he'd have taken that punch better had alex ariza been in the khan camp for conditioning but they had issues with him. Mind you he didn't he even try to clinch.

Ricky Hatton said Khan can beat floyd because styles make fights and he is correct. I don't think Khan can beat floyd but can certainly cause him some big problems. Hatton said it's not about Floyd being fearful he needs to be wiser in picking his fights to protect the 0. Basically indirectly implying that Floyd is a notorious CHERRY PICKER, win or lose against Manny that will be his ultimate legacy when people judge his career. I don't think Floyd will fight Khan, I am 100% sure unless the public put immense pressure on him. It's not about Floyd being afraid of Khan or anything like that, he'd be being careful and stylistically that fight is not good for him given Khans hand speed and foot movement

Anyone remember Edwin Valero? Before his death was expected to be a top P4P fighter and I believe he would have. His power was dangerous. I wouldn't step in the ring with that guy even with a gun!!

Super excited this weekend, we have a potential fight of the year at our hands. Matthysse vs Provodnikov should be superb, plus the one hour special on Floyd will also be aired which should be interesting.

Also ESPN's Dan Rafael who is very reputable is reporting that Cotto vs Canelo is a done deal for September as long as they ofcourse win their next fight which they should. They will of course wait for MayPac and whether they might have a rematch in September before making the date official. This fight should be a beauty, would love for the winner to take on GGG. If Canelo wins undoubtedly he will take on GGG, Canelo's old fashioned attitude of taking on the best of the best is very endearing and will make him a global superstar in the very near future.

As for Garcia vs Peterson I thought Garcia did enough to get the nod. Peterson waited way to long to attack and even in the rounds where he was having success Garcia was still able to make it close by landing constant combinations. You have to take into account that Garcia is the undefeated fighter and the bigger draw and on top of that for the better part if the fight was the aggressor or the person looking to engage, the judges 9/10 times will go with bigger draw in such fights.

Matthysse vs Provodnikov how ever long this figth last it will be great to watch! two big hitters looking to seriously knock the others head off!

According to Rios Brook has said no and he is trying to get a Bradley fight.

According to Rios Brook has said no and he is trying to get a Bradley fight.

In the video i posted in this thread of the press conference for brook v gavin, Hearn said they want Rios in July/August.

In the video i posted in this thread of the press conference for brook v gavin, Hearn said they want Rios in July/August.

By Miguel Rivera

Brandon Rios (33-2-1, 24KOs) is pushing to get the opportunity to face former two-division world champion Timothy Bradley (31-1-1, 12KOs) on June 13th, on HBO.

According to Rios' trainer, Robert Garcia, the boxer has already asked his manager Cameron Dunkin to arrange the fight with Bradley.

Rios and Bradley are both promoted by Top Rank. They used to share the same manager until Bradley decided to have wife handle the managerial duties early last year.

Bradley was last seen in December going to a draw with Diego Chaves, and Rios was back in January where he destroyed Mike Alvarado in the third round of their trilogy bout.

"Brandon asked Cameron Dunkin to get him the opportunity to fight on June 13 with Timothy Bradley, because that is the date that they are saying Bradley will return," Garcia told ESPN Deportes.

"They seem to have other names already on the table for Bradley, but Brandon does not want to be kept out of big fights, and Brook said no, and now Bradley is available. He wants to see if it can be done."

Boxingscene

By Miguel Rivera

Brandon Rios (33-2-1, 24KOs) is pushing to get the opportunity to face former two-division world champion Timothy Bradley (31-1-1, 12KOs) on June 13th, on HBO.

According to Rios' trainer, Robert Garcia, the boxer has already asked his manager Cameron Dunkin to arrange the fight with Bradley.

Rios and Bradley are both promoted by Top Rank. They used to share the same manager until Bradley decided to have wife handle the managerial duties early last year.

Bradley was last seen in December going to a draw with Diego Chaves, and Rios was back in January where he destroyed Mike Alvarado in the third round of their trilogy bout.

"Brandon asked Cameron Dunkin to get him the opportunity to fight on June 13 with Timothy Bradley, because that is the date that they are saying Bradley will return," Garcia told ESPN Deportes.

"They seem to have other names already on the table for Bradley, but Brandon does not want to be kept out of big fights, and Brook said no, and now Bradley is available. He wants to see if it can be done."

Boxingscene

Yeah, I just read that article to. Don't know why Hearn would mention his name if they didn't want to fight him but then again they wanted him for July/August

Brook v bradley would be a decent fight, i think Bradley is number contender (ranking wise) with the IBF.

Brook v bradley would be a decent fight, i think Bradley is number contender (ranking wise) with the IBF.

That would be a good fight if it ever happens.

Your prediction? Can Kevin Mitchell win the WBC title?

It will be an explosive fight for sure but don't know much about his opponent beyond the fact that he hits very very hard

Back