CA 10000 Mani and CA 12000 TRD

johng

Debutant
Runs
Some of my CA's boys, the first is a Mani 2.12 14 straight grains all sapwood and the other is a 2.7 TRD 11 grains all sapwood these bats are an absolute joy to own and CA is a wonderful bat

I like this forum and will support it with as good a postings as I can so stay tuned for many more postings of my bats.

IMG_1062.jpg
IMG_1061.jpg
IMG_1060.jpg
IMG_1059.jpg

Johng what else can you expect in a bat? Please tell me what else can you ask a batmaker in a bat when you see these bats and are looking to buy these specific models? Both of these bats are just perfect. The grains are easily the best ever I have seen in my life. I hope they play as good as they look!

Both of the bats are lovely and I take you got them directly from CA factory in Sialkot? I hope Javed gives you stunning bats! Any chance of profile shot of Mani LE?

CA is certainly making there way to top as I said the other day if CA start using good handles (like Newbery for instance) then CA would be in worlds top 5 brands.

May I ask why light TRD and heavy Mani LE?

johnG are you an Australian Pakistani?

The 2.12 Mani is for me and is the heaviest I will bat with, Stay tuned for more photos and normally 2.10 is a good weight for me.

Pickup on CA's is soo good that bat always feel lighter than its actual dead weight so I'm sure you'll be fine. I was holding a club mates TRD and his is huge and picks up like 2.6 although it is 2.8.

I hope I can get a TRD for myself such a good bat it is!

On bouncy Australian tracks these bats will do very very well, I'm sure!!

Seriously the more I look at the bats, more I fall for them! I would frame those bats in my room such brilliant bats they are! Amazing mate

johnG are you an Australian Pakistani?
No mate. But an admirer of CA and will soon go on a MIDS buying spree when I have finished buying my CA's.

Handles on CA's are fine not as good as Newbery but still good

Mate did you see the video I posted of MIDS ZH in MIDS's thread in this equipment section?

Lovely shape ZH has very good, they look good bats for there value too! They are cheaper than CA I think top of the line(ZH Power) is half of what TRD LE goes for.

Haha okay, because I just know a Pakistani mate who got the same bats (might have been a 10,000 only, not Mani edition), with very similar specs on the TRD bat. Absolute beast bat btw.

Mate did you see the video I posted of MIDS ZH in MIDS's thread in this equipment section?

Lovely shape ZH has very good, they look good bats for there value too! They are cheaper than CA I think top of the line(ZH Power) is half of what TRD LE goes for.

Great value mate. After I have a hit with a few of these CA's are you up for a swap??

Wow amazing bats! Mind telling how much you paid and from where you are getting them so we can try out luck too? :D

When will you be getting these bats ? I can't wait for the review :D

Monday or Tuesday.

There is 2 TRD's 2.7oz and 2.10oz, 1 Mani LE 2.12 and 1 CA Plus Power 2.10oz I will do a review as soon as I get them.

I will be ordering another 2 TRD's 2.10oz as well along with a CA Custom Made 2.11oz

Monday or Tuesday.

There is 2 TRD's 2.7oz and 2.10oz, 1 Mani LE 2.12 and 1 CA Plus Power 2.10oz I will do a review as soon as I get them.

I will be ordering another 2 TRD's 2.10oz as well along with a CA Custom Made 2.11oz

Great! CA Plus Extra Power right?

I have seen those bats in person and some like Knightriders on this forum was very nice while I have seen some Grade 2s too! SO I'm sure you'll get a good one!

I'm not sure but did you ask for oval handles? I think CA has them...

Woah, those look like screamers!!!!

These are by far the best bats I have seen on this forum. I hope you score tons of runs with them John.

That Mani of yours is unreal. Ive never seen 17 grains as straight as that on a CA bat.
For a second, I thought you put on CA stickers on a Pro LE bat. That is a peach my friend. Dont let anyone buy it off of you. This one is a keeper for life.
On second thought, whats your best offer for this stick?
:D

the grains on those bats are just too good. rare to see this number of sapwood ones.

^Would add on since the trees these days are being chopped off earlier so that make 15+ grains bat much more rare.

Not so much cheap

Instead of saying "Not so much cheap" why don't you quote the price you sell them at?

I reply to cover Drive's post that
ZH power bat price is 1/2 then TRD
My mean that not so much difference in prices of Zh and TRD .

I reply to cover Drive's post that
ZH power bat price is 1/2 then TRD
My mean that not so much difference in prices of Zh and TRD .

Good to see you back Basharat Bhai; the jersey you made for our team was AWESOME; thanks a ton.

i feel really sorry for the ca.....they've made a bat under imran nazir's name....lmao........
sorry imran nazir fans.......... lolz

Hope CA really do a good job with new bats, just seen some of the new range of Gray-Nic, Slaz and GM on cricketstore online, they have developed alot with new technology and some old technology so Pak bats better bring up their game

i think we should not be comparing CA's and all english brands because these are brands who have a difference of land and sky....

Lol Zaid i know that the bats have completely different land and sky and btw most "english bats" are made in India the willow is grown in India because of the economic benefit cheap labour etc etc. You have missed my point Its not all about having big edges, and nice pick up a bat has developed so much its know the design how it looks i.e. the stickers which CA have kept the same for a while know. Or the new technology like the shapping of the bat have a look at some of the new Gray nic scoop ( it is an old design given a 21st century modernised.) Truth be told the CA have basically been the same bat for a while id know because i always buy ca bat and i really want Pakistani bats in general to innovate and not stick the tried and tested its how they will grow as a brand

Genuine English bats - even Indian brands like SS or SG are made from willow thats grown in England

we dont know where they grow willow could be any where like GM can be cutting willow from the forests in nottingham or the one which their factory is built in. And i get you point Qasim.

Back