ca plus10000 oiling?????????????

zahir522

Debutant
Runs
salam guys.........
i got my ca in 650sr frm 1 of my team mate its new bat he got frm pakistan for me.............on the bat its written tht ready to play so i wnt to ask u tht shuld i 1nc oil it and knock it or nt...............or jst directly take for d match plzzz guys cmnt fast coz tom i hve match........................:)

salam guys.........
i got my ca in 650sr frm 1 of my team mate its new bat he got frm pakistan for me.............on the bat its written tht ready to play so i wnt to ask u tht shuld i 1nc oil it and knock it or nt...............or jst directly take for d match plzzz guys cmnt fast coz tom i hve match........................:)
i would ignore that writing and treat the bat as it needs oiling and knocking

k thnx UZI hw manytimes shuld i oil it nd knock it.....................nd LITTLEMASTER thnx i will nt use it tom............................:)

spend some time knocking in the toe area as it is the most vulnerable one....if you need to know the proper way of knocking, search on youtube as there are a few videos that give you a tutorial.

You really just need to spend time on and around the edge area and most importantly the toe the rest of the bat will get knocked in as you play, i normally oil once then knock the bat in completely and then oil it one last time.

YouTube is filled with good videos, I just found some interesting oiling videos lately in screaming cat website. One of the most reputable bat makers in the world.

Back