Can Rahul Gandhi become the next Prime Minister of India?

Can Rahul Gandhi become the Indian PM in Future?

• Total voters
Pappu gandhi ran away from Amethi LOL !! Even after Cong workers wanted him to contest from Amethi. Ran off to Rae bareli to take his mom's seat . So scared of smriti irani:ROFLMAO:
And also contesting from Wayanad. He should have contested from Amethi but chickened out, even his party workers call him and refer to him as pappu. Nehru Gandhi family a stain on India and the reason for untold miseries.. Time to confine them to the trash cans of history. Am OK if Cong gets a non Gandhi young dynamic leader as a strong opposition is vital in a democracy but pappu and sonia amma will never allow it!
:ROFLMAO:
Why is Smriti Irani in Amethi instead of Chandni Chowk, Delhi? :inti

Lol bhakts like to promote Smriti aunty as if she is some sort of a seasoned leader. She is a nobody whose only claim to fame is becoming our education minister despite being doubtful over her own degree. Oh wait! She is a graduate from Yale! And yes, his only KRA is to abuse Rahul Gandhi 24x7. feku should have created a special ministry, Rahul Gandhi ministry for this aunty.

As for Rahul losing to this loser in 2019, well even Indira Gandhi lost once, Vajpayee lost multiple times during his long political career. Rahul is a nobody in front of these 2.

Why the heck should she be in Delhi? Amethi is the so called gandhi dynasty seat. And pappu gandhi lost to smriti and ran away lol. She was brought in specifically to take on pappu and she defeated him. And pappu left his amerhi constituents and ran away.. Pappu gandi is the PM in waiting and he ran away from Amethi- even his party workers wanted him to conttest but he refused lol

Chronology samajhiye :dhoni

Rahulg delivers the punchest of punch dialogues capping years of his Adani-Modi rants.

Modi who has lost his self-confidence plays into Rahulg's hands and for the first time ever in his life, takes the name of Adani-Ambani in public

Rahulg enjoys the victory, mocks Modi even more and challenges him. lol Pappu has been schooling master chanakya and the greatest orator at their own games hahaha

Pappu gandhi making these speeches lol.. his family was the most corrupt and involved in so many scams - bofors etc and no he is issuing gyan -.ok then ...

Momentum like running away from contesting in Amethi? :ROFLMAO:
He would have won it against smitri Irani in my opinion but any way he is still fighting from two constituencies. And the fact the 400 par won't happen would be a testament to his rise in popularity. But still for that you need a fair election not a EVM manipulated stuff.

He would have won it against smitri Irani in my opinion but any way he is still fighting from two constituencies. And the fact the 400 par won't happen would be a testament to his rise in popularity. But still for that you need a fair election not a EVM manipulated stuff.

1. If he had any inclination that he would have won against Smriti Irani, he would have run away from Amethi.

2. He is only running from 2 constituency bcoz he is not sure about winning from Wayanad. So choose the only safest seat in North India to save his Lok Sabha seat.

3. His testiment to rise in popularity was proven to be a lie when Congress lost 4 out of 5 states in latest assembly elections.

4. NDA may well get below 400 but that credit will go to regional leaders like MK Stalin, Mamata Banerjee, Tejaswi Yadav and YSR.

5. EVMs only get manupulated where BJP wins but it works perfectly in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and Bengal is it? Btw, recent supreme court verdict clearly stated the lie opposition spread regarding EVMs.

Aur kitna jhoot bologe dost...2024 hai ab to sudhar jaao.

1. If he had any inclination that he would have won against Smriti Irani, he would have run away from Amethi.

2. He is only running from 2 constituency bcoz he is not sure about winning from Wayanad. So choose the only safest seat in North India to save his Lok Sabha seat.

3. His testiment to rise in popularity was proven to be a lie when Congress lost 4 out of 5 states in latest assembly elections.

4. NDA may well get below 400 but that credit will go to regional leaders like MK Stalin, Mamata Banerjee, Tejaswi Yadav and YSR.

5. EVMs only get manupulated where BJP wins but it works perfectly in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and Bengal is it? Btw, recent supreme court verdict clearly stated the lie opposition spread regarding EVMs.

Aur kitna jhoot bologe dost...2024 hai ab to sudhar jaao.
Listen to Smriti Irani own recent speech she accepted it won't be a close election at all after Rahul's decision not to contest from there... But how come the argument of close contest come when she won it by 55000 votes last time.

2. He is not the only one running from 2 constituencies, modi also did this in past

3. What about BJP's poor performance in south india

4. Thankfully you accepted that it's not 400 par anymore

5. On EVM stuff watch videos of your own countrymen like Akash Banerjee.

lol bhakts running for cover hahaha this is so good to watch. 400 is gone. Now NDA majority is goal.

The fear. Oh man, that fear brings out the hunter in me :dhoni

As for Amethi @Rajdeep just watch what an ordinary Congress worker does to cylinder chachi there this time.

And you guys and she have the gall to fantasize about a direct fight with Rahulg :ROFLMAO:

Listen to Smriti Irani own recent speech she accepted it won't be a close election at all after Rahul's decision not to contest from there... But how come the argument of close contest come when she won it by 55000 votes last time.

2. He is not the only one running from 2 constituencies, modi also did this in past

3. What about BJP's poor performance in south india

4. Thankfully you accepted that it's not 400 par anymore

5. On EVM stuff watch videos of your own countrymen like Akash Banerjee.

1. Think you missed the word 'After Rahul's decision to contest'. Obviously Rahul is the biggest asset of BJP. He chickening out from Amethi makes it tougher for Smriti Irani. Btw, can you share the clip where she had said it? Thanks

2. Modi was coming to Delhi's politics for first time. His immense popularity led him to fight from 2 seats. The situation for Rahul is totally different. Amethi is bastion for Congress for 60 years. Rahul himself won from there on 2009 and 2014. However, in 2019 he realized he was going to lose against Smriti Irani and decided to run from Kerala as well to save his Lok Sabha seat. This time also he knows he will lose and ran away from Amethi to hide under his mother's safe seat of Raybareli. Comparing Rahul's cowardly move to Modi contesting from 2 seats is hilarious.

3. BJP never had any cardre or base in Tamil Nadu & Kerala. So they not able to win in those states in not surprising. Karnataka changes govt every 5 years and that was anti incumbency vote last time. Rahul Gandhi on the other hand tried to imitate Advnani's rath yatra and thought his Bharat Jodo yatra will make him popular. The immidiate defeat in 4 out of 5 states proves that irrespective how much you try...a donkey can never become a stallion.

4. I have never gave any number and never mentioned 400 seats which is an outlandish number considering so many strong regional leaders Indi alliance has got.

5. Sure we will believe Akash Banerjee and not supreme court on EVMs. Matlab kuch bhi 😂

lol bhakts running for cover hahaha this is so good to watch. 400 is gone. Now NDA majority is goal.

As for Amethi @Rajdeep just watch what an ordinary Congress worker does to cylinder chachi there this time.

And you guys and she have the gall to fantasize about a direct fight with Rahulg :ROFLMAO:

If an ordinary Congress worker beats Smriti Irani from Amethi, that will be an embarrassment for whom?

How many self goals in last 5 days? :ROFLMAO:

Chronology samajhiye :dhoni

Rahulg delivers the punchest of punch dialogues capping years of his Adani-Modi rants.

Modi who has lost his self-confidence plays into Rahulg's hands and for the first time ever in his life, takes the name of Adani-Ambani in public

Rahulg enjoys the victory, mocks Modi even more and challenges him. lol Pappu has been schooling master chanakya and the greatest orator at their own games hahaha

One thing is for sure, feku is rattled. This time, probably for the first time in his political career, filled with lies, lies and more lies, he has probably realised that there is limit of selling people lies and them believing it with their eyes closed.

He may still win but fake halo around him will be lost forever.

One thing is for sure, feku is rattled. This time, probably for the first time in his political career, filled with lies, lies and more lies, he has probably realised that there is limit of selling people lies and them believing it with their eyes closed.

LOL. Both feku and his staunch supporters are shaken, steering clear of the 'abki baar, 400 paar' rhetoric. 😆 :inti

LOL. Both feku and his staunch supporters are shaken, steering clear of the 'abki baar, 400 paar' rhetoric. 😆 :inti

Yes just bcoz you come to PakPassion daily and say BJP supporters are shaken and you get few likes for that, it must be true then :ROFLMAO:

BJP is shaken but Rahul Gandhi is running way from the contest. Pfff :D

As I said before, you will hear all sort of adjective till 4th june - BJP is losing, Modi is Shaken, tide is turning etc etc.
Come 4th June, it will be democracy that will lose and EVMs will be the reason behind it.

Yes just bcoz you come to PakPassion daily and say BJP supporters are shaken and you get few likes for that, it must be true then :ROFLMAO:

BJP is shaken but Rahul Gandhi is running way from the contest. Pfff :D

As I said before, you will hear all sort of adjective till 4th june - BJP is losing, Modi is Shaken, tide is turning etc etc.
Come 4th June, it will be democracy that will lose and EVMs will be the reason behind it.

finger.jpg

Keep the tears coming. 3rd phase in UP not looking good again for Modi :dhoni

There is a very curious thing I've noticed from my urban middle-class peers. It is consistent.

The complaint is about Rahul Gandhi giving away wealth to the poor.

- Modi gives money to Adani/himself.

- Rahulg proposes giving away money to the poor.

In neither case does the middle-class get anything.

Yet only one bothers you.

:dhoni

No brother. My North Indian brothers and especially sisters who are smiling in that photo after exercising the very right you lack and crave - they told me. :dhoni

No brother. My North Indian brothers and especially sisters who are smiling in that photo after exercising the very right you lack and crave - they told me. I don't pull things from unsanitary places :dhoni

Oh ho...so looking at the smile in a photo you can guess which party they have voted, is it? :ROFLMAO:

1715186624231.png

Yup. Rahulg has read him right. He'd once said, when Modi gets scared, he starts lying.

Oh ho...so looking at the smile in a photo you can guess which party they have voted, is it? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 143679
They should emulate the seriousness of these three fine gentlemen. :inti

7-.jpg

Still "fighting " ?? He ran away from his dynasty bastion and is contesting now from 2 seats.

400 not happening is not due to his popularity but due to regional parties. Congress got 45 seats in 2019 election- this was a pan india party tgat used to get 300 plus seats regularly before.

And evm grumbles - it's like trump complaining about 2020 us election being stolen . And by the way I voted for trump in both 2016 and 2020 but once he lost the election- he lost fair and square and the insurrection was a criminal act and he has no business running again.. evm voting is as reliable as i gets and bjp lost a few assembly elections too- so how come no evm manipulation then? Its like the fringe US Republican electorate that believes in the election stolen from trump nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:

Nobody is running away from anything. People of Ind will dexide. Also your statement just shows and vindicates how poor a candidate pappu gandhi is. Totally agree that an ordinary Congress worker will give. a better fight to smriti. Problem is Congress is remote controlled by pappu gandhi and sonia amma.

Gall to fight with pappu gandhi lol ! Guy and his family are traitors for selling ind at every step throughout history. Supporting art 370, 62 China war, 71 pak war.. traitors who sell their own cou try. And btw why doesn't he use his real last name nehru or khan lol? Khan abdul khan was called frontier gandhi by mk gandhi and so it is - what a joke!! And pappu wants to use a gujrati last name so it helps him - how pathetic. 😂

This is a good article-

Famous economist-cum-journalist Swaminathan Aiyar has said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will be back to power no matter even if the party loses as many as 100 seats. Speaking to ET Now Swaminathan said that he has no doubt that people will opt for Modi, irrespective of their reservations and worries like unemployment and higher inflation.

Explaining his assertion, Swaminathan said that people are likely to pick Modi if the choice is between Modi and Rahul Gandhi. Modi is Koh-i-Noor for BJP and the party is going to win the elections on his popularity alone, he said. "As far as the BJP is concerned, there is no other jewel to compare to Modi. If the stark choice is, do you want Mr Narendra Modi or do you want Mr Rahul Gandhi? I have no doubt that people will opt for Modi, whatever their other reservations," Swami said.

Swami also said that he has not seen any election that is so uninteresting. "I have been in journalism for more than 60 years and in the vast majority of elections, the two main issues are employment and inflation. Once in a while, you get an anti-corruption wave. There is no such wave right now. In fact, this is the most uninteresting, unexciting election we can imagine for a very long time. There is no josh in it, no vigour and certainly on the economic side you cannot say there is any vim and vigour," he said.

He feels that even with the most unexciting elections, Modi will be back in power. "Now, whether he will get an increased majority or a reduced majority, that is another matter. But even if the BJP loses as much as 100 seats, they will surely get more parties with them and so surely Modi will be back," he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Modi will win (hopefully with a much reduced majority).

I'd much rather have Rahul Gandhi over for dinner and drinks than ghaas-phoos Modi/Shah though.

Back