[Caption] What is Mohsin Naqvi thinking here?

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
1x3ePVS.png

As Pakistan cricket has failed to qualify in Super 8s in ICC T20 World Cup 2024, and team morale is low.

Pakistan is also hoping to host ICC Champions Trophy 2025, so renovation of Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore is in progress.

This picture is iconic as the wrecks show the current situation of Pakistan cricket. Let's caption this picture of PCB Chairman Mohsin Naqvi.

My take is:

Mohsin Naqvi: Kya socha tha aur kya hogaya

They think this is a big mess but they don't know what I will do with Pakistan cricket ahead.

Why is the stadium being demolished? Are they renovating it?

LOL he doesn't think or care one bit, all he cares for is filling his pockets. He knows the next government is always around the corner and he can get replaced any time.

The way he has handled the job in the short period he has been in charge shows how clueless he is!

1x3ePVS.png

As Pakistan cricket has failed to qualify in Super 8s in ICC T20 World Cup 2024, and team morale is low.

Pakistan is also hoping to host ICC Champions Trophy 2025, so renovation of Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore is in progress.

This picture is iconic as the wrecks show the current situation of Pakistan cricket. Let's caption this picture of PCB Chairman Mohsin Naqvi.

My take is:

"Oops!…I Did It Again"

LOL he doesn't think or care one bit, all he cares for is filling his pockets. He knows the next government is always around the corner and he can get replaced any time.

The way he has handled the job in the short period he has been in charge shows how clueless he is!
Lol he is the government.

He's going nowhere.

Chief Minister - check
Interior Ministry - check
PCB - check
now that I can claim major construction, can they make me NLC chief also?

Babar ko team se nikaal ke construction ka kaam karwana hai.

Aa babar jaldi aa tera besabri se intezaar hai.

1x3ePVS.png

My take is:

Same damage i did to Pakistan cricket!

Proof that I can, in fact, make a mountain out of a molehill.

Naqvi is going around demolishing every cricket stadium in Pakistan after the WC exit, the sport is finished in the country.

‘As God as my witness, the only place Babar and Rizwan can open the batting is in their back garden.’ - I think even this would be controversial, the bacha’s generally show more intent don’t they from ball 1.

Oh really? Who brought world class coaches, ensured medical pannel was fixed and has initiated renovation of cricket stadiums. This guy. His only mistake was putting Babar back. But you guys make it sound like the former chairmans were some godly people who did great stuff. They all were awful, struggled to even get a good coaching staff let alone initiate a renovation project.

Some of you lot let your political biases interfere with your views on cricket. Toxic stuff.

“Where’s Wahab Riaz with my coffee?”

“First it was his house now his enclosure.”

Let's see what magic Mohsin Speed can do for Pakistan Cricket. He has the following things to pull off

- Can he spearhead the revival and improvement of the Pakistani Cricket team's performances now that he roped in Gary Kirsten and Jason Gillespie as our coaches

- Can he crush the Saya Corporation Mafia and player power and toxicity spread by Babar, Rizwan, Shadab, Shaheen?

- Can he spearhead the revival of the PSL and fully pull of the PSL Co-existence strategy with the IPL, improving the PSL financial model, finances and successfully add two additional teams?

- Can he successfully refurbish and improve the National Stadium, Qadhaffi Stadium, Pindi Stadium before the Champions Trophy and bring it up to International Standards?

- Can he improve the stadiums in other parts of Pakistan i.e. Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Gujranwalla, Sialkot, Muzzafarabad?

- Can he bring the PSL and international cricket to Peshawar and Quetta?

- Can he successfully hold the tri series and champions trophy in Pakistan as scheduled in 2025?

- Can he successfully bring India to Pakistan for the 2025 CT and withstand their pressure, threats and attempts to have the CT shifted to Dubai at the last minute?

His performance and legacy will be assessed against the above.

1x3ePVS.png

My take is:

'Left in the wake of ruin.'

maybe we should make it into baseball stadium. we can start baseball and US can take on cricket from now on.

qismat ka khel hai sara
phirta tha mai aawara
yeh kya say kya hogaya
char din zindagani
har pal ek naee kahani
kya tha mai kya ban gaya

Oh really? Who brought world class coaches, ensured medical pannel was fixed and has initiated renovation of cricket stadiums. This guy. His only mistake was putting Babar back. But you guys make it sound like the former chairmans were some godly people who did great stuff. They all were awful, struggled to even get a good coaching staff let alone initiate a renovation project.

Some of you lot let your political biases interfere with your views on cricket. Toxic stuff.
Root cause of problems are selection of players where Naqvi chose Wahab to do the job. No matter of coaches can fix players like Shadab, Azam K, Ifti, Rauf and stubborn wanna be captain Babar.

Mohsin Naqvi is all talk 0 deliver. I yet to see any significant step after the first round exit. Like others this guy is here for leeching PCB.

Slowly coming to the point where the excuses have also run out of excuses

He is thinking about the statement he made about doing surgery because he cannot do anything.

1x3ePVS.png

My take is:

Mohsin Naqvi: Kya socha tha aur kya hogaya.
That's the collapse of Pakistani batting today.

I am still making 80bn out of this scam
He's one of the most power hungry individuals in public life I've ever seen. How many posts does he hold again ? Anyone saying he can do justice to all roles is either a crony or a liar.

This week while Naqvi was busy micromanaging stadium redesigns and getting his photo-ops in Rawalpindi - 28 Shia pilgrims from Sindh were killed in a bus crash in Iran. There's 14 currently in critical condition.

An Interior Minister with a shred of humanity would've immediately travelled to the frontier (or better yet flown to Iran), helped coordinate a response with other Govt agencies/Iranian counterparts, announced a welfare scheme for the families of the deceased, comforted the injured in hospital.

And while I'm typing this - Al Jazeera report another 34 Pakistanis have died in two separate crashes today. Again Naqvi's Interior Minister gives their copy and paste condolences statement. Oh God these people are heartless.

He's one of the most power hungry individuals in public life I've ever seen. How many posts does he hold again ? Anyone saying he can do justice to all roles is either a crony or a liar.

This week while Naqvi was busy micromanaging stadium redesigns and getting his photo-ops in Rawalpindi - 28 Shia pilgrims from Sindh were killed in a bus crash in Iran. There's 14 currently in critical condition.

An Interior Minister with a shred of humanity would've immediately travelled to the frontier (or better yet flown to Iran), helped coordinate a response with other Govt agencies/Iranian counterparts, announced a welfare scheme for the families of the deceased, comforted the injured in hospital.

And while I'm typing this - Al Jazeera report another 34 Pakistanis have died in two separate crashes today. Again Naqvi's Interior Minister gives their copy and paste condolences statement. Oh God these people are heartless.
I expect nothing good from evil people like him. Our Generals find the most compromised individuals and give them unlimited power( as long as that power doesn't challenge their own power) and let them loose. If Naqvi had an ounce of anything decent, he wouldn't be anywhere near the corridors of power.

1x3ePVS.png

My take is:

"Pakistan Cricket to tabah kr di. Ab kya karun?"

Great photograph, summarizes Pakistan Cricket perfectly.

Back