Chandigarh Lions v Hyderabad Heroes | ICL T20 | 05/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike whitney or whatever his name is making fool of himself by doing the punjabi bhangra.

How many years is it for Indian nationality, as I can see Farhat having a bright future as an Indian opener (?)

Extras (b 5, lb 2, w 1) 8

Total (7 wickets; 20 overs) 134 (6.70 runs per over)

I though the fat kid in the crowd was going to grab the gori producer!!! No wonder police intervened!

Luton Bad Boy said:
How many years is it for Indian nationality, as I can see Farhat having a bright future as an Indian opener (?)

Surely there is a 24 hour fast track scheme in place?

sorry for you traditionalists... but this ICL is all about making Cricket Fun and Sexi.

I reckon its MUCHHH better than guys in suits saying how crap this is and that is..

its nice to see a NEW ANGLE on cricket from the ASIAN point of view rather than SKY rules.

PlanetPakistan said:
strange move to use Boje and Harris ahead of the 2 PAK all roudners

actually the idea is to give youngsters a chance to display their skills, at least
that's what ICL is riding on.

Oxy said:
I though the fat kid in the crowd was going to grab the gori producer!!! No wonder police intervened!

:))) that's the kind of stuff I am enjoying

tdigi - u da man ..cheers bro

excelllllllllent quality video too ;-)

so far 4 wide balls by azhar, still counting, this could turn out to be a very expensive over.

will need that OFFICIAL link for future ;-) nice1 zimmz

pity u need to download some new software! stick with the behja fry for meantime

It is an easy chase for chandigarh from here on, 91 to win from 88 balls, 9 wickets in hand.
another wicket falls as I write this

yup out goes singh

farhat is still in there!

Last edited by a moderator:
SameerM said:
yup out goes singh

farhat is still in there!

Actually I want Farhat to play good, but really want inzi's team to win

Last edited by a moderator:
wow khailash kher can speak english, I never thought so, like his songs.

u need 1 or 2 slips.. lions going for the shots so edges will happen

That outfield is a disgrace! Someones going to get seriously hurt if they try anything fancy

Oxy said:
That outfield is a disgrace! Someones going to get seriously hurt if they try anything fancy

All the grounds are really ordinary, since BCCI is against this leaugue, they declined to give their good ones. correct me if I am wrong here guys. I just heard this.

outfield v bouncy.. bounced over the fielders hands!!

u dont reckon the ball is remote controlled do ya

Forget about the 'big names' of ICL.

What about the other local Indian guys. Its good experience for them to be playing against or with 'ex stars' - but wont they also be bannd by BCCI?

you know what, that was something, amazing amazing 6 by farhat, what a beauty and the way he picked it up

Biggest Six of ICL by Fur Hat.

Bring back Furry Hat for Pak!!! :)

yes oxy thats wot i heard.. even the youngsters will get banned !!

ps. crap pitches since not officially backed

pss.. wot a sixxxxx - i think its because he not wearing his apache indian Bandana

A mate of mine put me in my place about ICL yesterday - so to respect him, I wont be using terms like unknown bowler/batsman/fielder.

lol @unknown instead of youngster???

i'm sure its a mix of unknowns, youngsters, 2nd grade, EX-heroes, ex-pro's

60 from 60 to win :(

cmon HEROESSSS get ur super hero powers out and do the damage!!!!!!!

Caved12 said:
All the grounds are really ordinary, since BCCI is against this leaugue, they declined to give their good ones. correct me if I am wrong here guys. I just heard this.

You are right. This ground has been leased for ten years by ICL. So expect a lot of improvements in the future.

Some state governments & Indian railways, have offered to rent grounds to ICL.
Even "Eden Gardens" was available, but because of the ongoing India-Pak series, it could not be obtained, plus also high cost of rent probably.

6?????????????? over the line by hte fielder - fielder took a bribe man- shoot him

one thing i noticed the cameras havent zoomed in on a fit babe yet !!! wow

Furry Hat being made to look world class in ICL :)

50 off 35 balls for him

oxy n co

u know y Farhat is firing?? man of the match prize is 3 or 4 lakhs !!!

winning team gets 20 odd lakhs!!! bare motivation

SameerM said:
oxy n co

u know y Farhat is firing?? man of the match prize is 3 or 4 lakhs !!!

winning team gets 20 odd lakhs!!! bare motivation

Even I'd make an effort for that!

Oxy said:
Forget about the 'big names' of ICL.

What about the other local Indian guys. Its good experience for them to be playing against or with 'ex stars' - but wont they also be bannd by BCCI?

Oxy, It is an interesting story to catch, to tell you the truth I don't have much info right now about all this, will look in to it. As far as I know, Kapil Dev is really fighting for this league, also heard that there is a cold war going on in between Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev on these issues, but then Rohan Gavaskar joined this league as well. This league has made some very interesting news. will look in to it and see what is going on. others are welcome to put any light in to all this, if you guys know something.

Last edited:
Far Hut playing like a man on a mission

2 biggie sixes in a row.....

looks like the lions have munched the hydrabad hero -wannabees quite easily

aza and razza SHOULD have been up the order !!!!! mistake by MoinKHAN and Inzi!!!!!!

Farhat giving us all a glimpse of what he couldnt do consistently at international level.

Actually I think 20/20 cricket is ideal for a player like Farhat.

SameerM said:
looks like the lions have munched the hydrabad hero -wannabees quite easily

aza and razza SHOULD have been up the order !!!!! mistake by MoinKHAN and Inzi!!!!!!
spot on. Boje and Harris were sent in and they could hardly hit the ball off the square.

Farhat has been simply amazing. wonderful performance by him so far

that umpire is a joker !!!! making funnyfaces and being rather chavvish!

its like STREET cricket... sport for the NORMAL people and not the King George IV wannabees

I think sending in Boje & C Harris was a fatal error.

Why would you send in 2 total hasbeens in front of 2 players who could score at phenomenal rates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back