Mumbai Champs v Hyderabad Heroes | ICL T20 | 01/12/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
The Heroes will be led by Pakistan living legend Inzamam-ul-Haq and coached by former Pakistan wicket-keeper batsman Moin Khan. They will also have in their regime versatile all-rounders of the caliber of Abdul Razzaq and Azhar Mahmood. Both Pakistani players are well known for their big hitting and abilities to swing the new ball.

The Mumbai Champs will aspire to replicate these achievements and live up to tradition. They will be coached by Sandeep Patil and will be led by West Indian great Brian Lara when they compete for the coveted inaugural ICL Twenty20 Championships.

The Champs also have in their lineup New Zealand great Nathan Astle, who is one of the Black Caps’ most successful batsman of all-time, especially in the shorter version of the game. They also have the destructive English opening batsman Vikram Solanki and South African all-rounder Johan van der Wath in their star studded assemble.

This match is due to start in 40 minutes

I think Inzi is the only reason why I will pay any attention to this game.

I'm hoping someone insults him in the crowd and he batters thems with his 'CA 10000'

I don't get it, Razzaq has reversed his decision on retirement, and he's still continues to play ICL.

Does that mean he'll never play for Pakistan again?

nitrous said:
I don't get it, Razzaq has reversed his decision on retirement, and he's still continues to play ICL.

Does that mean he'll never play for Pakistan again?
All that says it that I will play for ICL, but will be willing to play for Pak should you require...

Azhar Mahmood opening the batting.

Who is Inzi playing for?

Oxy said:
Azhar Mahmood opening the batting.

Who is Inzi playing for?

Hyderabad.

Wan der wath opening the bowling for Mumbai. I've seen him before, he's a decent bowler.

any links boys? or which channels are showing the ICL pls?

edit: just checked and zee sports is showing it, HH 16-1

Last edited:
33-2 off 7 overs.

Its all happening here at....whatever the ground is called...honest....

inzi.jpg

Annoying coverage - unknown players...unknown presenters...unknown C-list actors.

Craptastic!

How has one of the bowlers bowled 5 overs? I thought the limit was 4 to a bowler..

Unknown batsman stumped - in comes Razzaq with Inzi!

55-5

HH looks in trouble

MC doing well.......are they playing in Mumbai, lots of cheers for you it seems

Dean Jones: "In comes one of the alltime greats....Abdul Razzaq"

ICL HYPE!

Easa said:
How has one of the bowlers bowled 5 overs? I thought the limit was 4 to a bowler..
No one knows who anyone is anyway...

Is Kamran Akmal keeping for the other team? AWFUL!

Oxy said:

ICL HYPE!
in one of the preview shows they were saying the same thing about Merv Dillion

Raza gone, casual movement, great bowling from young spinner and quick qork by the keeper..........

Raza has not learnt a thing it looks

Oxy said:

ICL HYPE!

Tony also said the same thing as well, he said Razzaq is one of his most favourite players.

Waseem said:
Tony also said the same thing as well, he said Razzaq is one of his most favourite players.
ICL trying to brainwash the viewers....shameless.

They'll say Farhat is the next Bradman!

Impressed with Inzi's speed between the wkts!!!!!!!!!!

Inzi hasnt had any strike in the last 3 overs :pissed: Harris keeps taking singles off the last ball!

Lots of 'C' list actors in the crowd - unknown to even the public....

At last - Inzi faces a ball - and smashes it for 4

Harris pinches strike again off the last ball..

All time great Chris Harris is bowled by unknown bowler #4

Harris is playing for himself :)

Come on Inzi, don't give the strike back to harris now.

Mike Whitney : "Heres one of my all time favourite bowlers...(the great) Nicky Boje" :))) :))) :)))

ICL - have some self-respect!!!

Wel played by unknown bowler to unknown batsman.

Oxy said:
ICL trying to brainwash the viewers....shameless.

They'll say Farhat is the next Bradman!

I don't like Razzaq's attitude either but he is/was one of the best ODI all rounders in the world.

Zee Coverage similar to ARY in terms of 'lack of timing'

Waseem said:
I don't like Razzaq's attitude either but he is/was one of the best ODI all rounders in the world.
They called him an 'All time great" :O

KS Sahabuddin pinches the strike off Inzi

Oxy said:
Mike Whitney : "Heres one of my all time favourite bowlers...(the great) Nicky Boje" :))) :))) :)))

ICL - have some self-respect!!!

omg, did he really say that?? :O
What's wrong with Hyderabad?? Opening with Azhar and Boje at number 3??? Couldn't they sign any other top order batsman???

watching Inzi bat like this has brought some excitement to my life! This is so much better than than the test match I wacthed this morning !

Pathetic strike rotation from these unknown batsman - inzi conned by them

I feel really uncomfortable watching these Zee channels....not used to it or the ads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back