Mumbai Champs v Hyderabad Heroes | ICL T20 | 01/12/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inswinger said:
if this is the best ICL can do then ........
You watch it because it is so bad.

Its like watching a 'glorified' net practice (with lots of people watching you!

Commentator says 'Rashid Latif' comes back into the attack :))) :))) :)))

Bunch of JOKERS!!!

Last edited:
comm said Rashid Latif back in to attack if i heard correctly,,,,,,,,poor Razza..brilliant

Crap commentary (from the SOuth African guy)

Straight down the fielders throat....for 6"

Full of BS!!!

The commentators are trying to make something out of nothing by screaming "grrrrreaat effort"..

all three stumps out of the ground and one broken as well result of run out

HH won the match

jackal786 said:
I don't think there was a speed gun.

There was a speedgun but i only saw his last over. 114, 125, 134 were around about the sorts of speeds i saw. Nothing nippy but then 20/20 is about control bowling not fast bowling

For this kind of backyard cricket they get some money.. , coverage .. not bad

If anyone had any doubt as to why Dean Jones is there watch the presentation ceremony, he was going on and on about the money Inzi was collecting to the point Inzi said you can have the money if you want.

Then Dean quickly changed the subject, Inzi still has the smart alec replies!!

Oxy said:
...So you guys watching in USA / India / Pakistan / Mid East - do you have to PAY to watch this tournament?

If not - how the hell can they expect to make any money?
In USA Zee Sports is a subscription channel. Same channel is showing Ind-Pak series

12thMan said:
In USA Zee Sports is a subscription channel. Same channel is showing Ind-Pak series

Looks like the Amreekis are the ones who have to 'bankroll' this one.

Actually with Zee Sports it has become cheaper to watch some of the cricket. Regular PPV would have been around $100 each for the Aus-Ind ODIs and current Ind-Pak series. They also showed the Pak-SA series which may have either gone to ARY (another subscription channel) or PPV and would have been around $50. So $20 a month is not a bad deal when a series is on

Oxy..just wondering..u are whinning about ICL, Zee TV, "unknown advertisements", unknown indians players and unknown indian commentators, pitch, ground, actors, cheerleaders, team names and what not...and yet, u are still watching it...... u must be wishing that PCB starts telecasting ur Quaideazam trophy on tv..

Mercenary said:
If anyone had any doubt as to why Dean Jones is there watch the presentation ceremony, he was going on and on about the money Inzi was collecting to the point Inzi said you can have the money if you want.

Then Dean quickly changed the subject, Inzi still has the smart alec replies!!

haha :))) Wish I'd seen that. What channel was it being shown on Merc?

rahulrulezz said:
Oxy..just wondering..u are whinning about ICL, Zee TV, "unknown advertisements", unknown indians players and unknown indian commentators, pitch, ground, actors, cheerleaders, team names and what not...and yet, u are still watching it...... u must be wishing that PCB starts telecasting ur Quaideazam trophy on tv..

You seem to be following what I say very closely - then you should also mention that I explicity said I would watch for INZAMAM.

Also - its for FREE.

Also - someone had to capture the match Presentation ceremony for PP

Also - someone had to watch Inzi's innings - and capture it for PP

Its still a crap tournament - but I ll watch anything with Inzi in - even it means he plays with 7 unknown players!

Free world - I can watch what I want - and criticise what I want.

Or would you prefer I criticise something I havent watched!!!!

Saj said:
haha :))) Wish I'd seen that. What channel was it being shown on Merc?
Zee Music on Ch.789 - Free to Air/View

Here it is though if you missed it....

[utube]0O75sf6RE3c[/utube]

Last edited:
rahulrulezz said:
The Quaid-e-Azam trophy, with all its faults, is a proper domestic competition. This is a circus.

kablooee87 said:
The Quaid-e-Azam trophy, with all its faults, is a proper domestic competition. This is a circus.
And its already been shown on TV.....

Oxy said:
Zee Music on Ch.789 - Free to Air/View

Here it is though if you missed it....

[utube]0O75sf6RE3c[/utube]
thanks Oxy, great to see the Big Man in top form. Oh man do I miss him from the team.

Damn, I didnt know it was being shown by Zee Music :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back