Chandigarh Lions v Hyderabad Heroes | ICL T20 | 05/12/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 1, 2001
Runs
96,059
Play due to start in about an hours time.

For Hyderabad we have Inzamam, Abdul Razzaq, Azhar Mahmmod, Chris Harris and Nicky Boje as the overseas players and for Chandigarh there is Imran Farhat, Chris Cairns, Andrew Hall, Daryl Tuffey and Hamish Marshall.

Live on Zee Sports Channel 789 in the UK.
 
The presenter is a bit of a thicko bimbo type...
 
Oh you guys have no idea how glad was I to watch Inzi when the toss was being done. I miss him so much.
 
Oxy said:
What channel is CBN? Is it in the UK?
I think its a carribbean channel for Cricket and other stuff related to Music, Religion and Indian songs ... Usually telecasted in Canada ... May even be in US but not in UK
 
Caved12 said:
Oh you guys have no idea how glad was I to watch Inzi when the toss was being done. I miss him so much.
Looks very carefree & casual - he should have given up the Pak captaincy years ago.
 
Oxy said:
The presenter is a bit of a thicko bimbo type...


lol, isn't she Oxy... it is because she is so worried about her looks and face expressions, but then at times, she is also good at asking some decent questions. expect some highly stupid acts and questions coming from her, with her "nakhras and jhatkas"
 
Oxy said:
Looks very carefree & casual - he should have given up the Pak captaincy years ago.

True, but that's how he is all the time, at least in recent times, especially after he grew his beard.
 
Caved12 said:
True, but that's how he is all the time, at least in recent times, especially after he grew his beard.

Was about to say the same :) If Inzi was someone who wanted to shy away from a challenge, he never would have been the "Inzi" that every person praises about ...
 
Still cant believe theres a Welsh umpire officiating in this game!!
 
I didnt realise Inzi played 2 games - how did he do in game 2?
 
invincible said:
Was about to say the same :) If Inzi was someone who wanted to shy away from a challenge, he never would have been the "Inzi" that every person praises about ...

True.
 
Someones OUT - stumps go flying...samshed into 2...

0-1
 
Last edited:
Looks like Zee Music are inspired by ARY's broadcast/coverage skills...
 
Oxy said:
I didnt realise Inzi played 2 games - how did he do in game 2?


76 runs in 2 matches,the leading scorer in this league right now.
also has the best average, which is 76. strike rate 146.
 
Last edited:
Caved12 said:
76 runs in 2 matches,the leading scorer in this league right now.
also has the best average, which is 76.
Damn! I didnt realise he had played another game! Oh well....thats ICL for you.

Do they have a webite?
 
Why arent their any Indian cheerleaders? All 'white' line up?
 
Oxy said:
Why arent their any Indian cheerleaders? All 'white' line up?

Yeah, I noticed that too, have not seen any, you might see some in semi finals and final, but I doubt that. may be the league is afraid that local crowd might not like indian girls in short clothes.
 
Caved12 said:
Yeah, I noticed that too, have not seen any, you might see some in semi finals and final, but I doubt that. may be the league is afraid that local crowd might not like indian girls in short clothes.
But their whole entertainment idustry is built upon it....double standards...
 
38-1 off 7 overs.

Whats with all these low scores. Not really T20 cricket
 
goris to pull in the crowds init

whose gonna go to match to see brown skin dancing when u see that everywhere!!

sex sells cricket.. jus ask Zee and their 'model' presenter and the old chappies chatting her up!


ps. :batman: HEROES :batman: to kick the lions back to the jungle :27:
 
Last edited:
Oxy said:
38-1 off 7 overs.

Whats with all these low scores. Not really T20 cricket

True, it is probably because all the big names are coming to bat at lower orders.
meanwhile, just saw Inzi in a good mood and having fun, I like that.
 
Stumped

48-2

Useless commentators - talking out of their backsides...
 
SameerM said:
any streamin sites or zeetv rip offs??

watching it on zee sports, but I will see if i could find one, will let you know shortly.
 
Charges down the pitch - and single. Aggressive start
 
Crap coverage by Zee.

Worse than ARY (and thats saying something)
 
wot i hate about the coverage on ALL including SKY

is they dont show enough replays of good bowling, or good batting etc

they jus find a fit girl in the crowd and zoom in! (which is also good) but I want to watch CRICKET!

ok blocks are boring, but it shows the bowler is bowling it tight etc...not enough zoomins and replays imo
 
Hyderabad Heroes gotta pick it up, let's see what Razzaq does at the end.
 
playing too slow for my liking, I expected some big time fireworks
 
what is going on? these two should get out if they can't play.
 
Last edited:
me from Chandigarh so Go Lions Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lions go and make Biryani out of Heroes... lol
 
my estimated score would be about 135

enuff to defend and win.. Heroes did it against LARA's team.. so who are these Lions??!
 
Salman Butt would have loved ICL T20! Hes made for it!
 
SameerM said:
my estimated score would be about 135

enuff to defend and win.. Heroes did it against LARA's team.. so who are these Lions??!

also noticed that lions don't have enough big names.
 
Caved12 said:
lol, you serious, are they really that bad?


NO the heroe bowling is THATTTTTTTTTTT good


Razza and Azza will open the bowling and skittle through the top order ORRR they will not allow lions to make runs, tight bowling...

cmon ex-paks..the allround reject duo to kick Chandigarth playgirls back to the zoo


ps. Farhat - has been disowned...india can have him :19:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they have put 5 year old chimps in charge of pressing the buttons in the studios.

What a joke.

Amateurish.

No wonder BCCI didnt give them the contract!
 
well, this was interesting, lbw decision was sent to 3rd umpire
 
Oxy said:
Looks like they have put 5 year old chimps in charge of pressing the buttons in the studios.

What a joke.

Amateurish.

No wonder BCCI didnt give them the contract!

lol, Oxy, I knew you were going to be disappointed, definitely not up to your standards, but today for whatever reason, the drama has been missing.
 
easy cricinfo do the live scores ... sorry to link to cackinfo, but its only site with ALL the info


Lions=

Imran Farhat, HJH Marshall, TP Singh, Manish Sharma, D Mongia, CL Cairns, AJ Hall, Chetan Sharma, Sarabjit Singh, DR Tuffey, A Uniyal

imoONLY CAIRNS and Mongia and Farhat maybe Tuffey cause problems.


HEROES=

KS Sahabuddin, Anirudh Singh, AT Rayudu, Inzamam-ul-Haq, CZ Harris, N Boje, Azhar Mahmood, Abdul Razzaq, I Khaleel, A Absolem, PIS Reddy

no need to say more i reckon! :)
 
oxy seeing cricket like this, isnt it more fun? more 'anything can happen' style of play

I reckon its QUALITY.. its how cricket SHOULD be played.. ruff n reddy

not pu$$i boi style like in England etc... cant play leaves on the track n all this other pompous rulings they have
 
ps. Farhat - has been disowned...india can have him :19:

the less openers we have the better, this way PCB will stick with the current ones.
 
allrounders have to OPEN the bowling.. so saving their energies
 
Razzaq & Mahmood wasted in this game....too low down!
 
AJ Hall 4 1 18 3 4.50
DR Tuffey 4 0 20 0 5.00
A Uniyal 4 0 37 0 9.25
CL Cairns 3 0 19 0 6.33
D Mongia 4 0 20 2 5.00
Chetan Sharma 1 0 12 0 12.00


Heroes bowling economy wont be above 6 or 7 runs per over
 
Please Indian cops...arrest this Mike Whitney guy!!!! Hes crazy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top