Congratulations to Bangladesh for their first-ever Test match win against Pakistan

We have now beaten 9 of the 11 test playing countries. Remaining are SA and Ind

I think we can beat SA in a spinning pitch at mirpur.

India is the final frontier in getting win against every country. I don't see us beating India in either BD or India at the moment.

India is the final frontier in getting win against every country. I don't see us beating India in either BD or India at the moment.
You came very close to that in 2022. Iyer and Ashwin saved us.

This BD team is very much capable of defeating any side... recently i have notoced that India is also struggling against spin so any tricky wicket can lead them to defeat specially in BD

Do you back any of these teams to win a series in any of the Big 3 nations?

The gulf in quality is massive.
Does England belong in your top 3?
They literally needed to cheat to win a match against SriLanka just yesterday and by the looks of it they are gonna drop one match.
Australia lost a match to Windies in their backyard.
SouthAfrica is still in contention to go to WTC final and would have definitely made it if they didn't send a C grade team to NZ.

Pakistan still has ability to beat England in England, believe me, they are gonna win one match for sure next time they tour England.

Does England belong in your top 3?
They literally needed to cheat to win a match against SriLanka just yesterday and by the looks of it they are gonna drop one match.
Australia lost a match to Windies in their backyard.
SouthAfrica is still in contention to go to WTC final and would have definitely made it if they didn't send a C grade team to NZ.

Pakistan still has ability to beat England in England, believe me, they are gonna win one match for sure next time they tour England.
Pakistan need to beat England in Pakistan first before dreaming of Test wins in England.

I will wait for this series to get over but it's most likely going to be 3-0 to England against SL.

Australia did lose to Windies but it was a pink ball Test iirc.

Bangladesh has more tall fast bowlers who can bowl actually quick. Upgrade in their pace department played a role in this win. Shoriful has become an excellent new ball bowler.

Tbh not too happy with these congratulations threads after every loss. Have some fight instead of wanting to boot lick the opposition fans.
Bring a Pakistani team that is not filled with coward players and a board that prepares dead pitches to avoid losses. They deserve this. And 100% credit to opposition for rolling us over. i will stand up and fight for Pakistani team when they prove they are worth it.

Bring a Pakistani team that is not filled with coward players and a board that prepares dead pitches to avoid losses. They deserve this. And 100% credit to opposition for rolling us over. i will stand up and fight for Pakistani team when they prove they are worth it.
Why blame the board, if players are sensible they would themselves ask for spicy pitches. Kohli asked for seamers friendly pitches in India at one point of time.

Bangladesh has more tall fast bowlers who can bowl actually quick. Upgrade in their pace department played a role in this win. Shoriful has become an excellent new ball bowler.

Bangladesh hired coaches like Courtney Walsh, Ottis Gibson and Allan Donald. Looks like it paid off.

Donald did well. Shoriful was nurtured under Donald.

Why blame the board, if players are sensible they would themselves ask for spicy pitches. Kohli asked for seamers friendly pitches in India at one point of time.
don't you remember Ramiz raja saying we don't want to lose vs australia and that's why we prepare pitches like this? it's PCB and players both bunch of clowns.

This BD team is very much capable of defeating any side... recently i have notoced that India is also struggling against spin so any tricky wicket can lead them to defeat specially in BD
Every team is capable of defeating any side. Speak about the results, not potential.

There is a reason BD is among the bottom three of test cricket teams.

It doesn’t make anything grand, believe me.
We are 5 levels above them in Indian conditions.
There is nothing to be proud of by beating Bangladesh.
While it is shameful to lose to them.

That is the standing of Bangladesh team. A banana peel that you want to avoid slipping on, and you don't pat yourself on the back for avoiding slipping on it.

Tbh not too happy with these congratulations threads after every loss. Have some fight instead of wanting to boot lick the opposition fans.
Reminds me of a senior employee in my team (when I used to work), who was very mediocre, and was very nice, like way beyond you see among colleagues, to others. The reason was that by being nice, he hoped to avoid criticism and constructive feedback. So that people would be nice in return when they see his mistakes and his technical limitations. The niceness was his defence mechanism.

Good luck for next india test series. If you play with your potential definitely you can beat india

Good luck for next india test series. If you play with your potential definitely you can beat india

Don't think BD can win a Test in India.

Maximum they may get is a draw (if it rains and/or if team score 500+).

But, I think this is a much better side than the side that toured in 2019.

Back