Day 4 Thread

catwoman

Test Debutant
Runs
I guess I have the honor of starting the thread for today. :p

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping Pak can bowl them out quickly....

salman butt giving interview his english has really improved.

"Its cricket and its full of surprises"

yes agree with ramiz completely here in thinking that Pakistan must go for the win here and not think of the draw

From all the past 10 test i have seen Pakistan has the first innings blues they have been unable to restrict a side for less than 300.It happend in india ,WI and now here.
I know DKNY is a match winning bowler but u have to take wickets in the first innings also

Botham calls it a straight ball, but the replay immediately shows that there was some good turn.

huge lbw appeal first ball but taufel turns it down looked to be going way down leg side gr8 over by afridi

Afridi has looked far more dangerous than Kaneria in this innings, sad to see Kaneria struggle so badly after bowling so well in the previous game. Every time I think about Afridi's brain fart it pisses me off more, he couldn't have picked a worse time to act like a retard.

Botham does not know rules. Hit Hoggard on the full, that should be LBW.

Funny how bothman made up his mind even before seeing the replay and completely dismissed Rameez's view.

Lahoria said:
Afridi has looked far more dangerous than Kaneria in this innings, sad to see Kaneria struggle so badly after bowling so well in the previous game. Every time I think about Afridi's brain fart it pisses me off more, he couldn't have picked a worse time to act like a retard.

Totally agreed. It was a disgusting act and Afridi's reputation has been tarnished for good. I feel ashamed everytime I see him out there on the field.

Let's hope maybe with time everyone can recover from this and Afridi plays some great innings in the future to make up for this.

'Surrounded by Salman Butt and Inzamam Ul Haq. Asslamo Alaikum Matthew Hoggard'- Rameez

smartest comment made by botham all tour-I jus hope Mattew hoggard comes back in one peice"

I think a faster one will get the job done here, once again I have to say that Afridi is the 2nd best option after Akhtar to wipe out the tail.

He should have 6 by now had chances been taken!!

Things looking good here ... :D 50 run lead would be nice!

Every time a ball doe4s something botham says this will be good for the eng bowlers

Botham getting happy about the appeal not given.

Mona said:
Not fair that Afridi won't be playing in the next test! :12:

So how would you have punished him then for his actions? :p

bouncer hit over top of keeper for 4 eng on 409 now lead getting smaller with these mishits cmon lets finish this

Allot getting happier than Botham firstly about the appeal and now the 4 lucks runs

i would disguise afridi as asim kamal and therefore he could still play

Mona said:
Not fair that Afridi won't be playing in the next test! :12:

It's only fair that we be good hosts and give England a chance

whyhkk said:
i would disguise afridi as asim kamal and therefore he could still play

wonder wat they will think of asim all of a sudden batting right handed

UDAL PULLS FOR 6!!!

Every run counts! I have a feeling we are in store for a Pakistani collapse.

Akhtar smashed for 6! Allot almost getting orgasmic.

well we can say asim kamal got surgery and now he can only bat right handed

Back