Dogs

They will kiss you on the nose. You can pretend to be a mouse and they pretend-pounce on you. They will wrestle with your hand if you hold it in a certain way.

Oh Robert, you have made me thinking of getting a cat now! If the dogs it's eat, it's your fault. :)

100% agree, two of my friends own pitbulls and they are the sweetest dogs out there other then a lab.

Dogs behave how are they are trained and brought up/environment, very similar to human beings in that sense.

Cats I love due to their independence but they have zero loyalty.

I have owned cats and dogs.

I have owned both as well and I don't really believe cats have zero loyalty. It might be the total opposite. My cav is a really friendly dog, to the extent he would happily go to anyone who would call him and pet him. My shorthair on the hand hates being approached or touched by anyone, except me. Whenever I am around him, all you hear is purrs. He follows me around and relaxes by my side. Also loves watching the cricket lol.

I have owned both as well and I don't really believe cats have zero loyalty. It might be the total opposite. My cav is a really friendly dog, to the extent he would happily go to anyone who would call him and pet him. My shorthair on the hand hates being approached or touched by anyone, except me. Whenever I am around him, all you hear is purrs. He follows me around and relaxes by my side. Also loves watching the cricket lol.

Sure but if I lived next door and starting feeding your cat better food, bigger portions it would hang around my house more than yours. Dogs can be trained only to eat from their master.

Sure but if I lived next door and starting feeding your cat better food, bigger portions it would hang around my house more than yours. Dogs can be trained only to eat from their master.

exactly.

Dogs are loyal to their master no matter what, cats are loyal to whoever can provide them the most.

DagBo77WsAA8Gbt.jpg

Back