Dollar East?

Dean Ahmad

Debutant
Runs
Salam,

As Salaman Qadir is returning to cricket in England to play with the likes of Ravi Bopara as an overseas player for Hainault + Clayhall he is bringing me a bat.
He himself is sponsored by Dollar East. I was in Pakistan Christmas time for some cricket and saw some of the range... ABSOLUTE BEAUTY! Great stuff.
I was just wondering if anyone has seen any of the Dollar East stuff? Mainly the bat's?
Thanks.

never heard about this brand. Salman Qadir must be using some other brand, as "Dollar East" is sponsoring him, must be only using their stickers on his bat.

Dollar East Bat

So after my last post regarding Dollar East bats I have finally received mine, courtesy of a First Class pro. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369823636.958265.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369823652.134979.jpg
Attached are some photos. Surprisingly it didn't come on the best of appearance. Had a fibre glass tape scuff sheet as you can see, instead of the clear anti scuff sheet. This made it look very cheap. Also had a few marks on the back. I used it in the nets, just to some throw downs. Pings nicely and is very light. Currently I've sent it away to morrants just to give it a clean up and change the anti scuff sheet. Hopefully it comes back looking the best as well as being the best.
What I've found recently is that most fans associate pro's with having very heavy bats etc however this is quite the opposite. Most pros have very light bats. There are obviously exceptions, pollard being one.
Let me know what you think and ill post more photos in a few days when I get it back

i agree with@cricketismylife because it cant possibly be a batmaker because if it were one then we must have known about it.

Dollar East Bat

No it's not like someone has secretly putt here own stickers on it. Nike bats aren't made by Nike yet we still call them Nike bats. Within CA's factory many company's bats are made

No it's not like someone has secretly putt here own stickers on it. Nike bats aren't made by Nike yet we still call them Nike bats. Within CA's factory many company's bats are made

but it clearly says 'dollar east exchange company' on the sticker, which obviously means it is not a cricket equipment brand...

Back