[VIDEOS] "I have learnt a lot from him, and it is my aim to emulate Babar Azam": Abdullah Shafique

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
One of the brightest talents to have made their mark in Pakistan cricket in recent times, Abdullah Shafique has quickly gained the reputation of a dependable batter with 992 runs to his name which include 3 centuries in 12 Tests and based on his recent exploits in PSL 8, has been in consideration for a spot in the Pakistan white-ball sides as well.

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion.net, Shafique spoke about his steady rise as a Test batter, Mohammad Yousuf's impact on his batting, playing for the 2-time PSL Champions Lahore Qalandars under Shaheen Shah Afridi's captaincy, Babar Azam as an inspiration for younger batters, why he is looking forward to working with Team Director Mickey Arthur and what it takes to rise to the level of a batter like Virat Kohli.

QmLqvOB.png

PakPassion.net: What's the secret behind the good performances which have seen you reach nearly 1000 runs in just 12 Tests?

Abdullah Shafique:
First of all, I feel that that my background of belonging to a cricketing family has a lot to do with my progress so far. Apart from my father Shafiq Ahmed, my two uncles, Arshad Ali who has represented the UAE cricket team and Mohammad Rafiq, have always supported and guided me during my formative years in cricket. Of course, I am a product of Pakistan’s cricket system which saw me come through the ranks and play for regional Under 19 and Pakistan Under 19 sides. In my view, anyone who progresses through the proper pathways available in Pakistan cricket never really has a problem as such and have less difficulty in adjusting to top-level cricket and that is what I have found in my experience as well. I am also indebted to some of my coaches, namely the Late Aamer Wasim who worked very hard with me from a young age and also would like to mention Mansoor Rana who has played a key role in my progress as a player. Later as my career moved on and I started to head towards top-level cricket, I was also fortunate enough to get invaluable advice from Misbah-ul-Haq and Mohammad Yousuf.

PakPassion.net: On that note, what was it like to work with Mohammad Yousuf as a batting coach and what were the benefits of that association?

Abdullah Shafique:
Mohammad Yousuf in his playing days was regarded as a top-class batter not only in Pakistan but also in world cricket. To have someone of that calibre advise you is simply incredible. To me Mohammad Yousuf’s style of batting with his high back-lift and elegance is what defines proper batsmanship. We were lucky that he was associated with the Pakistan team. Apart from his expert advice during practice, simply listening to his experience of how he tackled the world’s best bowlers under different and difficult conditions to come out on top was an education. Having such a great batter give us advice is something we the younger players will cherish forever and am sure will utilize that knowledge in the future as well.

PakPassion.net: You make it look easy but how do you cope with the challenges of playing white ball and red ball cricket?

Abdullah Shafique:
It really is down to how you practice and prepare for the different formats. So, for example, in the Pakistan Super League I was focused on ensuring that the strike rate was looked after, but apart from that the principle of playing each ball on its merit is the same across all formats. Coming back to the concept of scoring at a good strike rate, this is a basic requirement for the white-ball game and does require extra thinking during batting to ensure that you score quickly because it can really help the team’s cause. Of course, you need to judge the game situation when deciding to up the strike rate, but I can safely say that I am quite comfortable playing in all three formats and can adjust my game accordingly. When it comes to red-ball cricket, this is all about creating the focus in your mind to play over a 4-5 day period. This requires mental and physical strength, and one prepares accordingly with the training sessions geared for this format. I always look to my next assignment and I do not worry too much about what other series are coming up after that as that is counterproductive. Currently my focus is on the ongoing ODI series against New Zealand and hopefully I will do well in it.

ktdY60j.png

PakPassion.net: Would it be fair to conclude that you feel you’re good enough to play in all 3 formats for Pakistan?

Abdullah Shafique:
All I have always wanted is to play cricket. This game is a passion of mine and I love taking on the challenge in whatever format I play in. Rest assured, there will never be any lack of focus or preparation from my side when I represent Pakistan in all formats.

PakPassion.net: What in your view has been the secret of Lahore Qalandars success with two back-to-back titles to their name?

Abdullah Shafique:
Look, all sides have good and world-class players in PSL but to me what makes the difference between a successful and champion side in PSL as compared to others is the environment in the dressing room. In Lahore Qalandars’ case, the sort of friendly atmosphere and the bonding between the players was simply amazing and was thoroughly enjoyable for all of us. To me this was the essential ingredient that has taken us to successive titles. For this, the combination of the Qalandars’ COO and Team Manager Sameen Rana, Head Coach Aaqib Javed and the support staff needs special mention as they went out of their way to gel the players into a well-performing unit and to create an environment which made all of us feel like a family. In such circumstances, every player would play without any pressure and put in his best to ensure that the team won all of the time. In this way, our franchise had a unique advantage and then we had the fortune of having a captain like Shaheen Shah Afridi who led the team and supported his players so well.

NWi8e2Y.png

PakPassion.net: What was the experience of playing under Shaheen Shah Afridi as skipper of Lahore Qalandars?

Abdullah Shafique:
What sets aside Shaheen as a captain is the energy he brings to the job. This sort of energy permeates through the squad and the spark it creates amongst the players makes them perform to the best of their abilities. His ability to lead the team from the front and to support them through thick and thin is what sets him above others as a captain. When you are winning games then there isn’t much to talk about but to lift the team at times when things are not going according to your plans is what makes a leader so special, and we have seen that with Shaheen for the past 2 seasons. We all know Shaheen’s capabilities as a bowler and more recently as a batter, but the way he has led the team is simply outstanding and the results of his leadership are there for all to see.

PakPassion.net: How do you handle the weight of expectations due to you being rated by many as one of Pakistan's best up and coming players?

Abdullah Shafique:
My view on this is simple. As a professional cricketer, you are always faced with pressure based upon your performances. So, every time you go on the field there is an expectation that you will do well or better than your last appearance. This is part and parcel of what we must face as professionals and it’s something which we need to be able to handle and tackle well, otherwise your performance will suffer. I always try and put in my best effort when I go out to bat. It does not matter what level of cricket I am playing my intention is always to give my 110% effort. More importantly, whether I succeed or fail, I have to accept the results of those efforts. If there is success, then I need to understand how to repeat that again in my next outing. If I have failed, then the right thing to do is to learn from those mistakes and to ensure that I do not repeat them and that I improve myself. The reason for this is that learning is a never-ending process, and one failure is not the end of the road. There will be more opportunities such as the next game or the next series or tournament and there is no need to delve into the past except to learn from your mistakes.

jMFFFtt.png

PakPassion.net: Playing in the same side as Babar Azam must be a great opportunity to learn?

Abdullah Shafique:
In my view, if there is one ideal role model for young batters in Pakistan whether they are part of the senior team or not, then that must be Babar Azam. To watch Babar’s hard-work and dedication to his game is an education. This is next level stuff and something all of us can and continue to learn from him. He works harder and puts in extra work in net sessions as well which is a real eye-opener for all of us. As for me, if I face any difficulty in my batting, I have no problems in approaching him for advice. Babar’s personality is such that if anyone goes to him for advice, whether young or experienced, he goes out of his way to explain and has no issues in working with them to help them improve their game. I have learnt a lot from him, and it is my aim to emulate Babar in the way he consistently performs for Pakistan. If you have such a perfect player on your side, then that is enough inspiration for all players to raise their game to serve our side better. Having Babar with us is a great learning opportunity for all us youngsters because he is a master technician who is respected around the world.

PakPassion.net: What is the toughest period you have faced so far in international cricket?

Abdullah Shafique:
As a professional cricketer one must accept that things will not always go your way and you will be faced with tough times in your career. This is just the nature of international cricket where nothing comes easy and going through lean patches or tough times is a given. Whilst I have faced such situations during my Under 19 days in domestic cricket, but the one that has hit me hard and has been the toughest so far has been in my recent performances in T20Is where I had four consecutive zero scores, twice against New Zealand and the same number in the first 2 games against Afghanistan in Sharjah. But I have taken all these setbacks in my stride and considered them as challenges which I need to overcome with hard work. Because times such as these will come again and again, I will need to know how to handle these periods. How I handle these problems in a positive way is up to me because to me this is the real test of one’s character. If handled in the right way, such challenges can make you stronger but by the same token, if not tackled properly they can destroy your inner belief as well. My aim is to ensure that I come out as a better player after facing these challenges so I can serve my team better. To me lean periods such as the one I have faced recently in T20Is are the best opportunities to learn and to become a better player. There is always room to improve as a player as one is always learning. If I can stay positive and be a good student of the game, then I will be better equipped to cope with the problems that I will face in the future.

PakPassion.net: What is the update on your County stint with Leicestershire CCC?

Abdullah Shafique:
To have an opportunity to play in an English County season would have been a great chance for me to learn and improve. All the arrangements were in place for my stint at Leicestershire this year however, as I am now involved in the home white-ball series against New Zealand and national duties take precedence over all other commitments, so regretfully I will not be playing in the County Championship this summer.

85AZdV5.png

PakPassion.net: You must be looking forward to working with Team Director Mickey Arthur?

Abdullah Shafique:
It will be an absolute pleasure to work with Mickey as his reputation as someone who has done so well for Pakistan in the past is well known. The Champions Trophy victory in 2017 and Pakistan’s rise to number one position in T20Is happened during his tenure as well. I have not had any interaction with him yet, but all the players who have worked with him rightfully speak very highly of him. I am looking forward to working with him and hopefully will be able to learn and improve my game under his guidance.

PakPassion.net: And finally, what does it take in your view as a young cricketer to get to the level of the likes of Virat Kohli and Babar Azam?

Abdullah Shafique:
I think if we look at the careers of both Virat Kohli and Babar Azam, the one word that stands out is sacrifice. This might be a short word, but it sums up all that you need to do to get to the top of your game. Sacrifice comes in many forms and can be based on the choices you need to make in your personal life, what you need to give up on your diet and what you need to do to stay fit. Basically, when you turn your life upside down to ensure that you are primed to play the sport in the best possible way then you realize what it takes for the likes of Virat Kohli to reach the levels of greatness they have got to in their careers.

Good answers and seems certain that destiny is in his own hands. Need to back his words and continue to stay focused

umer akmal aside, all our boi's talk a really Big Game and super Sane and Well thought out statements that really move us, k yaar ye banda toh game ka legend banay ga hi banay ga... and when they get their chances, they usually don't do juatice. Abdullah is one of my guys i like and want to do really well, but he hasnt really made a meal out of the opportunuties he has been handed. And i am not talking about the, quoting our legendary ahmed shehzad here "on this ground my 20 was like a 100"... such pretty 20s and 30s wont do... need them to come on and put their foot down and become mainstays in the xi, rather than buddy buddies in the xi which we are now getting used to these days.

Anywho, best of luck to him, he has the best chance in tests, then the limited format...

I absolutely love this guy and believe that he is an all format player. Our next superstar!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PakPassion.net: Playing in the same side as Babar Azam must be a great opportunity to learn?

Abdullah Shafique: In my view, if there is one ideal role model for young batters in Pakistan whether they are part of the senior team or not, then that must be Babar Azam. To watch Babar’s hard-work and dedication to his game is an education. This is next level stuff and something all of us can and continue to learn from him. He works harder and puts in extra work in net sessions as well which is a real eye-opener for all of us. As for me, if I face any difficulty in my batting, I have no problems in approaching him for advice. Babar’s personality is such that if anyone goes to him for advice, whether young or experienced, he goes out of his way to explain and has no issues in working with them to help them improve their game. I have learnt a lot from him, and it is my aim to emulate Babar in the way he consistently performs for Pakistan. If you have such a perfect player on your side, then that is enough inspiration for all players to raise their game to serve our side better. Having Babar with us is a great learning opportunity for all us youngsters because he is a master technician who is respected around the world.

Reading this part makes me very happy! Babar is a billion dollar player and deserves all the respect he is getting from our young players.

Seems like a level headed individual with the right attitude to move forwards.

He's good enough to play in all formats for Pak.

Should have been given a chance to play county. He'll probably warm the bench in this series.

Good honest answers, likeable guy.

Particularly the one on Shaheen was very informative. He comes across as too emotional a skipper to me, but the passion and energy he brings seems a big motivator to his side.

Some would say he is saying stuff to please Babar but the way he spoke to me, there was genuine respect. Good to hear that.

I'm not sure playing all 3 formats is the best option at this stage in his career.

I'd much rather he concentrated on Tests as I feel that's his strongest format.

Also, looking forward to see him bat in the likes of South Africa, Australia and England in Tests as that will truly challenge him. So far all of his Tests have been in Asia.

Tests and ODis only. He showed he could manage 2 down in t20s in PSL he can certainly manage it in ODIs

PakPassion.net: And finally, what does it take in your view as a young cricketer to get to the level of the likes of Virat Kohli and Babar Azam?

Abdullah Shafique:
I think if we look at the careers of both Virat Kohli and Babar Azam, the one word that stands out is sacrifice. This might be a short word, but it sums up all that you need to do to get to the top of your game. Sacrifice comes in many forms and can be based on the choices you need to make in your personal life, what you need to give up on your diet and what you need to do to stay fit. Basically, when you turn your life upside down to ensure that you are primed to play the sport in the best possible way then you realize what it takes for the likes of Virat Kohli to reach the levels of greatness they have got to in their careers.

==

In a recent interaction, Kohli has talked in detail about his diet plan. The video is now going viral on social media with the fans once again getting in awe of the player's fitness.

"90 per cent of my food is all steamed, boiled. No masala. Salt and pepper, lime, that's how I eat. I am not a big fanatic about the taste (of food), I don't care about it (the taste). Salads I enjoy with a bit of dressing every now and then. Pan-grilled with a bit of olive oil or whatever. No curries, I only eat daal (lentils). I would eat rajma and lobhiya as a Punjabi can't skip it. I would eat daal (lentils) but no masala curries"
NDTV

Abdullah Shafique with a chance to make a claim for the number 4 position in ODIs today.

Bad shot selection from Abdullah in 2nd ODI - hope he learns from it

Abdullah Shafique and Agha Salman should play tests only

Iftikhar Ahmed and Imad Wasim should be included in the ODI team too esp. Ifti

Bad shot selection from Abdullah in 2nd ODI - hope he learns from it

I actually disagree. It was the correct shot to play with the field up. Unfortunately the ball hit on the upper middle part of the bat and he didnt get the elevation.

He just does not seem to have the luck. Its just strange that everybody who is not a number 4 is getting to bat at number 4.

At this stage in his career I'd like him to just focus on Test cricket and become a top player in that format.

Thats true he has been a bit unlucky
.shipley is a tall bowler and i remember the ball bounced a bit more and it hit the splice

At this stage in his career I'd like him to just focus on Test cricket and become a top player in that format.

Disagree - he has the potential to be a top ODI player. Needs to be given more chances in LOI

Reports saying Abdullah will be dropped for the 3rd ODI

Makes absolutely NO sense.

Slightly scratchy innings of 19(23) - once again a start but not able to finish the job.

Disagree - he has the potential to be a top ODI player. Needs to be given more chances in LOI

Pakistan cricket isn't the most patient.

He'd better start performing in ODIs or he could be a goner.

Rizwan is already eyeing up the number 4 slot.

He is not that guy. Please stop banking on him if you don’t want to be disappointed.

He is the heir to the throne vacated by Shafiq. A mid 30s averaging player who looks pretty but has no substance.

His body language and facial expressions tell a story.

Learn to catch Abdullah.

At least add one more facet to your game!

He is not that guy. Please stop banking on him if you don’t want to be disappointed.

He is the heir to the throne vacated by Shafiq. A mid 30s averaging player who looks pretty but has no substance.

His body language and facial expressions tell a story.

A mid 30s average ODI player is OK for Pakistan’s middle order at the min. I think he has the potential to player at a higher strike rate unlike Asad Shaifiq

The Mohammad Rizwan press conference words about batting at number 4 are probably ringing in the ears of Abdullah Shafique at the moment.

early days, but he isnt helping his own cause... he really needs to learn a thing or two from rizbar on how to get to a stat pad safety point, then go wadda chaudhry...

And dropped now for Iftikhar or Rizwan depending on how you look at it.

poor from babar/management.. should have played abhdulah here.. series is in the bag give the guy another game

I'd like to have seen him played in all 5 ODIs against New Zealand.

This picking him/dropping him can't be good for his confidence.

Dropped for Masood and he only has himself to blame.

You’re given 2 chances to show something against a mediocre bowling attack in your own back yard, no excuses.

Had he done well, he could’ve played the 4th ODI at 2 and Ifthikar would’ve came in for Imam.

Unlikely he will play in the 5th ODI I guess and might even struggle to make the World Cup squad.

Dropped for Masood and he only has himself to blame.

You’re given 2 chances to show something against a mediocre bowling attack in your own back yard, no excuses.

Had he done well, he could’ve played the 4th ODI at 2 and Ifthikar would’ve came in for Imam.

Masood has been given more chances than him tbf.

Mutual admiration society?

Babar Azam in a recent interview:

“I try to follow batting of most batters. I try to watch the highlights if I miss someone’s batting. Mostly, I really enjoy [watching] Kane Williamson. I also enjoy [watching] Abdullah Shafique, considering the way he plays and is a stylish batsman,”

We will learn a lot more about Abdullah in the coming series especially in Australia.

He's been fortunate that most of his cricket so far for Pakistan has been in favourable conditions.

Abdullah Shafique will be T20 action during the GT20 Canada where be will represent Toronto Nationals

Abdullah Shafique speaking to the media

“Babar Azam is a world-class player, it feels great to be praised by him, however, the effort is to keep improving my performance,”

“I have shown good performances in PSL and Test, I am trying to perform well in ODIs,”

“Good form helps a player perform well, I have shown good performances in PSL and Test cricket and I am trying to perform well in ODIs,” he said.

“ODI cricket has changed now, and we try to play according to the plan,” he added.

“The spirit is different against India, however, as players we focus on our performance.”

Babars problem at times in the limited overs format is that he is too orthodox and I think Abdullah will have the same issues. Babar has found ways to still score lots of runs, will Abdullah have the same output?

Babars problem at times in the limited overs format is that he is too orthodox and I think Abdullah will have the same issues. Babar has found ways to still score lots of runs, will Abdullah have the same output?
Abdullah was a MUCH MUCH better T20 batsman than Babar was in the PSL this year

Abdullah wants to evolve into the modern T20 batsman. He has the correct intent and mindset to evolve.

Babar never did

Abdullah was a MUCH MUCH better T20 batsman than Babar was in the PSL this year

Abdullah wants to evolve into the modern T20 batsman. He has the correct intent and mindset to evolve.

Babar never did
Its all about output. Time will tell

Its all about output. Time will tell
Time doesn’t need to tell

Babar can’t do what’s right for the team. Bat at 3 and do what the best batsman of the team does. Abdullah has won 2 PSL’s now and was LQ’s second best Pakistani batsman this year, that too playing in the middle. Babar can’t play those innings Abdullah did in the middle. The ship is very close to sailing for Babar in this format

Time doesn’t need to tell

Babar can’t do what’s right for the team. Bat at 3 and do what the best batsman of the team does. Abdullah has won 2 PSL’s now and was LQ’s second best Pakistani batsman this year, that too playing in the middle. Babar can’t play those innings Abdullah did in the middle. The ship is very close to sailing for Babar in this format
It will and does. Cricket is about statistics and context. Babar has both at this stage

So there is no consistency in the big games? Goes missing more often than not when needed?
Thread is about Abdullah Shafique. Stay on topic please.

Abdullah Shafique speaking to the media:

"You face Haris, Naseem, Shaheen in the nets all the time during practice sessions. Do you find it easy when you take on the opposition bowlers then? Particularly if you talk about India... since it looks like Jasprit Bumrah is also coming back for Asia Cup"

"Our bowling attack is pretty good, in fact, the best in the world. We face them (Shaheen, Haris, Naseem) in the nets... we face their challenging spells. And that gives us a lot of confidence and helps in our preparation. If we are playing good against them, we are obviously more confident against opponent bowlers"

Haris Rauf in particular has a long way to go before he can be considered a quality ODI bowler.

i have never seen anyone playing a straight drive better than abdullah shafique. what a classy and technicall sound player he is.

He might be needed soon if Fakhar continues his poor form.

Not a bad replacement to have in the squad.

It's truly disheartening to observe that Pakistan's most technically proficient batsman is on the bench while Fakhar who is currently struggling with his form continues to be part of the playing XI. we should have given the chance to abdullah shafiq as an openner along with Imam.

It's truly disheartening to observe that Pakistan's most technically proficient batsman is on the bench while Fakhar who is currently struggling with his form continues to be part of the playing XI. we should have given the chance to abdullah shafiq as an openner along with Imam.

He's had a whopping 7 so-so ODI matches and before that, he had 3 consecutive 100's including a monster and match winning 180 not out. It's not like some sort of long stretch where Fakhar needs to be replaced and people do this every single time he goes through a small rough patch which is exactly what you would expect to happen out of an aggressive batsmen like Fakhar. It's not like he's been getting out for a bunch of ducks, he's had some good starts and unfortunately has edged or gotten out playing an aggressive shot.

People do this freakout every time he goes through a short rough patch which happens to everyone but thankfully Babar is captain and he will continue to back his guys like he should.

I am a huge proponent of having Abdullah Shafiq in the team just not sure where.

My ideal position would have been no. 4 as he's a bit more dynamic than Babar / Rizwan and feel he has better intent. But Rizwan is looking in pretty good touch these days.

Fakhar has hit a patch of bad form, but you can't discount him just yet as he recently scored back to back centuries.

Tough call.

Why not consider giving Abdullah Shafiq an opportunity instead of Fakhar Zaman?

This change could allow for a balanced left-right batting combination with Imam and Abdullah.

Why not consider giving Abdullah Shafiq an opportunity instead of Fakhar Zaman?

This change could allow for a balanced left-right batting combination with Imam and Abdullah.

Maybe persist with Fakhar till the end of the WC. His match experience will come in handy in India. I think it's too difficult to bring Shafiq in without ODI match practice directly into a WC
If anything, open with Rizwan

Maybe persist with Fakhar till the end of the WC. His match experience will come in handy in India. I think it's too difficult to bring Shafiq in without ODI match practice directly into a WC
If anything, open with Rizwan
It’s like Groundhog Day. This excuse will be used until the eve of our World Cup knock out, then you’ll bring him in and wish you’d have opted to experiment a bit before the World Cup

I can’t understand why Abdullah Shafiq isn’t playing tomorrow.

Haris while aggressive does not have a good domestic record. He hasn’t proven himself to score big runs. Last bunch of matches hasn’t done anything great.

He might have potential but needs to be nurtured and think he’s in the squad way too early.

While Abdullah also hasn’t played many List A matches, he had also hardly played any FC matches and still excelled in tests. Additionally, if memory serves me, Abdullah missed a handful of domestic List A tournaments because he was traveling with the team but never got selected as part of the final 11. Reminds me of Fawad Alam at the early stages of his career

These two are probably the most technically sound Pakistani batters at the moment and both will play a very important role for team Pakistan in the upcoming World Cup.

Abdullah and saud are the most underrated batsmen of Pakistan. These 2 single handedly dominated Sri lanka and saved us from embrassment yet their treated as water boys.

Not gonna lie

That dance down the track six to Wallalage got my adrenaline pumping!

He needs to work on the short ball however he is technically good and has some power game.

He needs to work on the short ball however he is technically good and has some power game.
I think he is all ok on short balls as he picks too early and his feet movement is also quick enough to make his balance, so he plays short ball quite effectively in my opinion.

Right now he is technically most sound batsman we have in the team after or maybe along with Babar Azam.

I think he is all ok on short balls as he picks too early and his feet movement is also quick enough to make his balance, so he plays short ball quite effectively in my opinion.

Right now he is technically most sound batsman we have in the team after or maybe along with Babar Azam.
Definitely is technically sound.

Definitely is technically sound.
In world cup i would rather pick Abdullah Shafiq along with Imam as an oppener instead of Fakhar Zaman, they both can provide a left right combo which can possibly create problems for the bowlers to bowl them and maintain a proper line.

I think he needs to work on the ball coming into him ! Seems like a massive weakness. Otherwise seems very technically sound as far as a a non cricket expect views go

In world cup i would rather pick Abdullah Shafiq along with Imam as an oppener instead of Fakhar Zaman, they both can provide a left right combo which can possibly create problems for the bowlers to bowl them and maintain a proper line.
Brother, why do you want us to have only 30 to 40 runs in the first 10 overs?

Brother, why do you want us to have only 30 to 40 runs in the first 10 overs?
the question is do you want 30 to 40 runs or 0 runs.....i do still agree they have to keep fakhar with snail Imam already there we cant have two of them

the question is do you want 30 to 40 runs or 0 runs.....i do still agree they have to keep fakhar with snail Imam already there we cant have two of them
Pick saim ayub and problem solved. Rn he's been in Red hot form, and he was the only player who looked comfortable dealing with afg during the t20 series.

Scoring a brilliant hundred in crucial World Cup match against Sri Lanka! Let's keep the momentum going, Pakistan

1696952776112.png

Last edited:
Iron sharpens iron.

Babar is a great example for the new generation of Pakistani batsmen. The results are being put forward for everyone to see.

Abdullah Shafique 113 (103) with 10 fours and 3 sixes. A quality innings in the massive run chase

1696952717530.png

1696952837793.png

Back